Welcome to Gaia! ::

Durem Citizen

Barack Obama will not ruin this country at all. He has actually made it better. So..

User Image

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
He'll provide enough education for your children to notice that you're a dumbass.

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXTeal BloodXx
Barack Obama will not ruin this country at all. He has actually made it better. So..

User Image

Oh, really?

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Divine_Malevolence
He'll provide enough education for your children to notice that you're a dumbass.

ooh, BURN! XDDD
i love this forum cause of reactions like this to the pure idiocy spewed out by these people. XD
domokun stargate

Durem Citizen

Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

User Image

Oh, really?
rofl Lmfao! You are seriously another one of those republicans that actually believes that video is true, just because that guy posted it in another thread? If you were smart you would know damn well that abortion doctors will not give abortions to women that are so far into a pregnancy that the baby comes out crying. Come talk to me again when you have some real proof that Obama will ruin this country.

Durem Citizen

2sarahgate
Divine_Malevolence

ooh, BURN! XDDD
i love this forum cause of reactions like this to the pure idiocy spewed out by these people. XD
domokun stargate
Ikr. xd

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXTeal BloodXx
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

User Image

Oh, really?
rofl Lmfao! You are seriously another one of those republicans that actually believes that video is true, just because that guy posted it in another thread? If you were smart you would know damn well that abortion doctors will not give abortions to women that are so far into a pregnancy that the baby comes out crying. Come talk to me again when you have some real proof that Obama will ruin this country.

Obama supports abortions, and that isn't right. Everyone should get a chance to live. If the mom doesn't want the baby, then there are foster homes and orphanages that will take care of the child. It's a much better alternative than killing it. Even if the baby was a product of rape, it's still wrong.

Clean Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Eloquent Cutie-Pie

17,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
xXTeal BloodXx
2sarahgate
Divine_Malevolence

ooh, BURN! XDDD
domokun stargate
Ikr. xd

also helps to dislike that stupid video. it has way more likes than it should have. domokun stargate

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

User Image

Oh, really?

Obama supports abortions, and that isn't right. Everyone should get a chance to live. If the mom doesn't want the baby, then there are foster homes and orphanages that will take care of the child. It's a much better alternative than killing it. Even if the baby was a product of rape, it's still wrong.
Your opinion does not make it wrong. And a lot of times, abortion is an issue of not wanting to be pregnant. Your solutions (adoption, foster care, etc.) are only solutions to unwanted parenting, not pregnancy.

And in the case of rape, why should a woman be forced for 9 months to carry out the product of a heinous crime that could induce her to relive it over and over for the course of the pregnancy? That's not about saving lives, and you know it. It's all about hating, and disempowering woman.

And lastly, have you seen just how terrible the foster care is in this country? If you really want that and adoption to be the end all of this argument, then you need to fix those systems so that your argument is even remotely viable.

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

User Image

Oh, really?

Your opinion does not make it wrong. And a lot of times, abortion is an issue of not wanting to be pregnant. Your solutions (adoption, foster care, etc.) are only solutions to unwanted parenting, not pregnancy.

And in the case of rape, why should a woman be forced for 9 months to carry out the product of a heinous crime that could induce her to relive it over and over for the course of the pregnancy? That's not about saving lives, and you know it. It's all about hating, and disempowering woman.

And lastly, have you seen just how terrible the foster care is in this country? If you really want that and adoption to be the end all of this argument, then you need to fix those systems so that your argument is even remotely viable.

So you'd much rather have the babies die? That's just sick. Everyone has the right to live. I know that foster care isn't the best, but it's still better then killing the child.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deadly Dark Nightmares
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

User Image

Oh, really?

So you'd much rather have the babies die? That's just sick. Everyone has the right to live. I know that foster care isn't the best, but it's still better then killing the child.
It does have the right to live, but not at the expense of infringing upon another person's body against that person's will.

And, it's NOT a ******** baby when it's aborted, it's a god damned fetus. Please stop using inaccurate medical terms when talking about a medical procedure.

And you're an even sicker b*****d, supporting the punishment of a woman who was raped, by forcing her to endure a pregnancy. You know the big difference between a rape victim and a fetus? The rape victim can think and feel, and she will have memories of that heinous attack, as well as emotional scarring. A fetus has NONE of that. You're about as sick a b*****d as the rapist in the stance that you support.

Dedicated Smoker

12,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

It does have the right to live, but not at the expense of infringing upon another person's body against that person's will.

And, it's NOT a ******** baby when it's aborted, it's a god damned fetus. Please stop using inaccurate medical terms when talking about a medical procedure.

And you're an even sicker b*****d, supporting the punishment of a woman who was raped, by forcing her to endure a pregnancy. You know the big difference between a rape victim and a fetus? The rape victim can think and feel, and she will have memories of that heinous attack, as well as emotional scarring. A fetus has NONE of that. You're about as sick a b*****d as the rapist in the stance that you support.

I don't support rape at all.. When did I say that? When? And as for the rape victim there's therapy and medical treatment they can go through to help them through the scarring. As for the fetus, once it's dead you can't revive it.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Deadly Dark Nightmares
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
Steam Punk Adept
Deadly Dark Nightmares
xXTeal BloodXx

I don't support rape at all.. When did I say that? When? And as for the rape victim there's therapy and medical treatment they can go through to help them through the scarring. As for the fetus, once it's dead you can't revive it.
And suppose the ONLY viable treatment for the well-being of the rape victim is to abort?

I never said you supported rape. I said you supported a stance that made you as sick as the rapist. What you support is a stance which ensures that a rape victim is stuck with the result of her rape. That is why you are as bad and as sick as the rapist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff