Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Lunatic

American soldiers have killed over 100,000 civilians in the mIddle-East that have nothing to do with al Qaeda, nothing to to with terrorism...

Maybe they referring to that as terrorism? But that is Bush's mess.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Qyp
American soldiers have killed over 100,000 civilians in the mIddle-East that have nothing to do with al Qaeda, nothing to to with terrorism...

Not sure if they are referring to that or not. But all I know is that it doesn't seem like Obama has helped or is trying to help America or it's people. One thing that bugs me is foreign people being allowed to move here in vast numbers. Don't get me wrong I love foreign people, and I have no problem with them moving here for whatever reason, but with so many Somalian people that moved here when Bush was in office was ridiculous. I understand they needed to get out of their country, but when our people are suffering with finding work, or being homeless, it truly concerns me that some random people from a different country is being paid an allowance of some kind and provided housing. I'm not sure if that's what truly happened for these people though I'm just going from what I heard, which probably isn't true is it? I don't blame the Somalian people, just Bush. He should have let not as many in is all I'm saying. Or set up some kind of queue, like so many coming in every few months. Anyways, I got to go I'll check back here tomorrow for more discussion.

Manly Lunatic

Azure_Kouta
Qyp

Not sure if they are referring to that or not. But all I know is that it doesn't seem like Obama has helped or is trying to help America or it's people. One thing that bugs me is foreign people being allowed to move here in vast numbers. Don't get me wrong I love foreign people, and I have no problem with them moving here for whatever reason, but with so many Somalian people that moved here when Bush was in office was ridiculous. I understand they needed to get out of their country, but when our people are suffering with finding work, or being homeless, it truly concerns me that some random people from a different country is being paid an allowance of some kind and provided housing. I'm not sure if that's what truly happened for these people though I'm just going from what I heard, which probably isn't true is it? I don't blame the Somalian people, just Bush. He should have let not as many in is all I'm saying. Or set up some kind of queue, like so many coming in every few months. Anyways, I got to go I'll check back here tomorrow for more discussion.

George Washington had slaves...

All the Presidents have been hypocrites really, they promote land of freedom, yet no one is really free...
Veras Gunn
He's black, that fills them with terror, therefore he's a terrorist.
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces