Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
That Obama is a terrorist? Like for instance, my mom, and my friend's whole family. They all think his interests are overseas, and that he has done nothing for America. They also say he has his own agenda that he is trying to fulfill rather then what is best for America. I know this doesn't really have anything to do with the election itself, but it does concern the man who got re-elected for another term. So that said, what do you think of the above accusations?

Dapper Lunatic

He's black, that fills them with terror, therefore he's a terrorist.

Dedicated Dabbler

Scare tactics, mostly.

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Veras Gunn

Well I don't think that's my mom's reason, she's fine with black people, I think it's because of his Muslim background...I don't know I just heard he was Muslim from my friend and I think my mom thinks all Muslims are terrorists x_x. I cant speak for my friend's family as I do not know them personally. So that may very well be the point. All I know is I personally just don't like how Obama ran the country. I wouldn't mind giving some other man (or woman) a shot no matter his/her ethic background as long as he/she has America as his/her primary interest.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Azure_Kouta
Veras Gunn

Well I don't think that's my mom's reason, she's fine with black people, I think it's because of his Muslim background...I don't know I just heard he was Muslim from my friend and I think my mom thinks all Muslims are terrorists x_x. I cant speak for my friend's family as I do not know them personally. So that may very well be the point. All I know is I personally just don't like how Obama ran the country. I wouldn't mind giving some other man (or woman) a shot no matter his/her ethic background as long as he/she has America as his/her primary interest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Muslims, as a whole, are not terrorists. And Obama isn't even Muslim anyway.
Azure_Kouta
Veras Gunn

The issue is his not Muslim. So your mom is wrong to be scared. His daddy was Muslim so she is probly confusing Jr. for Sr.

Dapper Lunatic

Azure_Kouta
Veras Gunn

Well I don't think that's my mom's reason, she's fine with black people, I think it's because of his Muslim background...I don't know I just heard he was Muslim from my friend and I think my mom thinks all Muslims are terrorists x_x. I cant speak for my friend's family as I do not know them personally. So that may very well be the point. All I know is I personally just don't like how Obama ran the country. I wouldn't mind giving some other man a shot no matter his ethic background as long as he has America as his primary interest.
If he is a Muslim, he is a horrible one. He drinks beer, eats pork, and lets his only wife do whatever she wants. Frankly, that accusation just seems like a scare tactic that people who don't want to like him label him as.
Azure_Kouta

Because they are closed-minded.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Talking points, rhetoric, a media that likes to exaggerate, take your pick
People also said he had a string of gay lovers in the past then ended up killing them all.
People will say whatever to get their point over or put someone down, we, as citizens have to know right from wrong (something we learn in 1st grade but gets a whole world of complicated in politics.)

Sparkly Sex Symbol

STOP BEING BLINDED BY TEH GOVERNMENT EVERYONE!!!!!!1!

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ustareth Merope Riddle
Azure_Kouta
Veras Gunn

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Muslims, as a whole, are not terrorists. And Obama isn't even Muslim anyway.

Well duh...I know that lol. And well...my friend is the one who said Obama was Muslim not my mom. That's the only reason I think she thinks that...but anyways...

Steadfast Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Veras Gunn

Essentially, yeah... *facepalm to America*
because they have no sense of logic or independant thought.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Let's see...how it goes... in 2 years...if we get attacked and attacked and attacked....and nothing gets done...again... I'll be smiling and listening to all the regrets....from the people..who voted for him... emotion_awesome
And I'll be so glad...and at peace...no matter..what happens...because I voted for Gary Johnson...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff