They are both bad in my opinion.

Liberal Voter

Why is that?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Still don't see why people are out believing that Obama's bad.
ChemicalDistress
Why is that?

I don't like either of there choices in what they think is constitutional.
I think that there just isn't enough people running for office anymore & it really degrades the variety.

Liberal Voter

LucysSiren
ChemicalDistress
Why is that?

I think that there just isn't enough people running for office anymore & it really degrades the variety.

They have pretty broad differences in what they think is constitutional. What would you consider as constitutional?

I disagree, there's plenty of running candidates. The problem is that the media only shines the spotlight on two of them.
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?
He just legalized gay marriage for those extra "votes"
No offense to gay people.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?
He's been saying that he's for gay marriage(Or, for a short while, just the thing that is exactly the same as gay marriage) for what seems to be his entire political career.
That's not for extra votes, that's moral foundations.
He's been for gay people longer than a good number of those people have been gay. Or perhaps even alive.

Liberal Voter

LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

Of course he did, but he also truly believes in gay marriage. Do you not think that people against gay marriage are going to vote for Romney? Where is the difference?
ChemicalDistress
LucysSiren
ChemicalDistress
Why is that?

They have pretty broad differences in what they think is constitutional. What would you consider as constitutional?

I disagree, there's plenty of running candidates. The problem is that the media only shines the spotlight on two of them.

Actually I don't even know anymore, there's so much corruption out there I couldn't answer that.

Hmm, my opinion as to why I don't think there's enough is because of how many people that major in other subjects other then politics.
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?
He's been saying that he's for gay marriage(Or, for a short while, just the thing that is exactly the same as gay marriage) for what seems to be his entire political career.
He's been for gay people longer than a good number of those people have been gay. Or perhaps even alive.

Hmm well I'm not the one to argue of either of them. I don't really have a side so I might as well not even state an opinion because it really wouldn't matter to me who you're in favor of.
ChemicalDistress
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

Of course he did, but he also truly believes in gay marriage. Do you not think that people against gay marriage are going to vote for Romney? Where is the difference?

The difference is in the number of people against or for gay marriage.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

Hmm well I'm not the one to argue of either of them. I don't really have a side so I might as well not even state an opinion because it really wouldn't matter to me who you're in favor of.
But your not having a side hinges on both of them being bad.
Which.... Do pardon, sounds really uninformed.
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

Being informed on both of them is what makes me not want either of them, Maybe its the way everything is set up that they really can't do anything about other matters. So I guess I can't blame them.

Liberal Voter

LucysSiren
ChemicalDistress
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

The difference is in the number of people against or for gay marriage.

The difference is quite marginal, so it's more a matter of morality than as an advantage for more votes.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence
LucysSiren
Divine_Malevolence

Okay?

Being informed on both of them is what makes me not want either of them, Maybe its the way everything is set up that they really can't do anything about other matters. So I guess I can't blame them.
And what portions of the information on both of them makes you dislike them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff