Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Hunter

Okay, so, apparently there's a lot of Romney supporters on here as well as Obama supporters. I'm just gonna join the crowd and post about why I don't like Romney.
1) He opposes gay marriage.
For a fact, this was going to be the one thing he'd make illegal in every state, unlike all the other things he views where he thinks the states should choose. What do I think of that? Bull. Gay people are basically getting treated like how we treated the African Americans with segregation at some times, and this is one of them.
2) He wanted women to get probed.
Disgusting, flat-out. I'm not even going to say any more on this, except for the fact as to where it is is a bit touchy.
3) He wanted abortion to be illegal.
Let's say having a baby is going to kill you. You'd have to die, then, and that would be that. Think about it.

Call me a hater or flame me, I don't care. I'm just a user voicing her opinions on Romney.

Durem Citizen

Damn...so glad Romney is not our president

Friendly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
It saddens me to know that half of our country voted for Romney and that half of our country is full of homophobic morons.

I personally have many gay friends, male or female, and I HATE seeing them get bullied all the time.

Its sickening to think that about half of America actually wants to keep the bullying there.

That's why suicide rates have increased so much, it ridiculous.

Don't even get me started on the probing.
I can understand believing that marriage equality and abortion are wrong. I will respect that.

What I can not, and will never condone, is going out of your way to make sure others don't have a right to make the choice for themselves. I've had one Christian call me names and tell me I was "pushing my way of life in his face", while he was telling me he couldn't let gays marry cause it was against his religion.

I don't know. Perhaps Christianity is so widespread in America still that people consider Christian values to be everyone's standard, even if they are not. This is just a European speaking, I have no real idea how it is in America.

Manly Lunatic

He just doesn't care... about anyone... obviously. He has a cold heart.

I think America avoided the apocalypse by voting Obama back in, Democrats, you have done the WORLD a favor.

Manly Lunatic

Coin-Operated Cactus
I can understand believing that marriage equality and abortion are wrong. I will respect that.

What I can not, and will never condone, is going out of your way to make sure others don't have a right to make the choice for themselves. I've had one Christian call me names and tell me I was "pushing my way of life in his face", while he was telling me he couldn't let gays marry cause it was against his religion.

I don't know. Perhaps Christianity is so widespread in America still that people consider Christian values to be everyone's standard, even if they are not. This is just a European speaking, I have no real idea how it is in America.

It's the same all over the world... Christians who believe being gay is wrong, etc, and how they say "Do not throw your way of life in my face" yet they constantly throw it at others.

Not Christians are like that, but, it's common around the world for some to be quite hypocritical.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Veria Vanket
Okay, so, apparently there's a lot of Romney supporters on here as well as Obama supporters. I'm just gonna join the crowd and post about why I don't like Romney.
1) He opposes gay marriage.
For a fact, this was going to be the one thing he'd make illegal in every state, unlike all the other things he views where he thinks the states should choose. What do I think of that? Bull. Gay people are basically getting treated like how we treated the African Americans with segregation at some times, and this is one of them.
2) He wanted women to get probed.
Disgusting, flat-out. I'm not even going to say any more on this, except for the fact as to where it is is a bit touchy.
3) He wanted abortion to be illegal.
Let's say having a baby is going to kill you. You'd have to die, then, and that would be that. Think about it.

Call me a hater or flame me, I don't care. I'm just a user voicing her opinions on Romney.

Even better, get a load of what this girl pointed out

l Soviet Titties l
I wondered if he would have tried the same with the United States.
Good job Romney. You left a s**t load of people that were supporting and working for you stranded without any help.

Great job.

+++

Romney wanted to also take the rights for people on disability.

Hell i want to go to the states, but i HAVE to be on disability to pay for all my expenses, and school fees. Damn guy wanted to take my rights away if he was elected.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
cute_sakiya
Romney wanted to also take the rights for people on disability.

Hell i want to go to the states, but i HAVE to be on disability to pay for all my expenses, and school fees. Damn guy wanted to take my rights away if he was elected.
don't take it personally, he wants to take everyone's rights away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff