Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

pope ANONYMOUS
VIDEO

Sometimes, during an abortion procedure, the baby comes out alive - breathing, crying, etc. A partial birth abortion ban would prevent a baby in such a situation from being killed.

Obama OPPOSED such a ban.

Call me a "religious fanatic," but I cannot fathom how anybody could crack open a baby's skull and suck the brains out. I would not want to meet the sort of doctor who could do that without remorse.

Obama apparently feels that doing such a thing is okay.
I highly doubt this is true.

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
It is true. Obama voted against the ban.
Coin-Operated Cactus
Does the anti-abortion side really have any bloody arguments besides gory pictures?

Shameless Bloodsucker

Coin-Operated Cactus
Does the anti-abortion side really have any bloody arguments besides gory pictures?

Sometimes they also like to pass around "life-like" dead fetus sculptures of all sizes to small children at local fairs. All while under a banner with a gory picture of course.

I had to avoid that stall and the immediate area.

Hygienic Fatcat

pope ANONYMOUS
VIDEO

Sometimes, during an abortion procedure, the baby comes out alive - breathing, crying, etc. A partial birth abortion ban would prevent a baby in such a situation from being killed.

Obama OPPOSED such a ban.

Call me a "religious fanatic," but I cannot fathom how anybody could crack open a baby's skull and suck the brains out. I would not want to meet the sort of doctor who could do that without remorse.

Obama apparently feels that doing such a thing is okay.

If you don't want an abortion, don't get an abortion.

Conservatives often use the argument that banning guns doesn't prevent gun violence, the same argument can be applied to abortion.

Tricky Cat

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
I don't intend to be rude here, but could you possibly remove that . gif from your signature? There's children on this site (13+) and I don't believe that's entirely appropriate.
gaia_star

l Soviet Titties l
Oh s**t, you just opened up a Pandora's Box.

Now watch as Pro-Choice supporters argue with you about when a fetus is a human being and other points that have been beaten into the skulls of many.

Man-Hungry Smoker

Viral Protocol
Except they dont perform abortions on women far enough along for the baby to actually develop that much, unless Im remembering wrong, so the whole bill was just stupid fluff legislature
prepare to be flamed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces