Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

BabyKittiies's Senpai

Mega Codger

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Welfare was intended to be short term support until families can get back on their feet with substantial jobs. Problem is, a lot of users take advantage of loopholes that the states are not punishing them for. This is not Obama's fault, it is a system that needs tweaking and more enforcement of its original intent.

Also for you kiddos 18-20 screaming about how Obama has screwed things up, you should stop thinking about the country as a whole, and think for yourself. If you want to attend college, Romney will take your financial aid away. Obama has significantly increased Pell Grants and student loans, and will do more so in his next inevitable term. Otherwise you'll be stuck working two minimum wage jobs for a living.

Of course there are good and bad points to both candidates, but you need to vote for the one that will benefit YOURSELF the most. And unless you're wiping your a** with $100s, it is probably Obama.

Enduring Elder

14,675 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
VioletRiot94
I don't see why people are focusing on small things like gay rights, and or abortion. I think we should all focus on the big picture, you know, the debt the Obama's multiplied? Not to mention the fact that Israel and Iran are about to go to war, and we're not even helping Israel. In fact Obama's just sitting back doing fund raisers with people like Beyonce.

I'm done ranting. Rant here if you want, I'm not coming back.

Every president has contributed to the national deficit. Everything went downhill before Obama took office which happened during the Bush administration. Clinton was the most recent president who actually tackled the national deficit while Bush Jr. did NOTHING in his hunt against terrorists.

Do you think that Romney has any idea how to handle situations outside of our country ? I don't think he's even traveled anywhere outside a five star hotel. His idea to cut spending involved PBS ? What the hell did Sesame Street do to deserve that ?

Dangerous Browser

12,565 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
VioletRiot94
I don't see why people are focusing on small things like gay rights, and or abortion. I think we should all focus on the big picture, you know, the debt the Obama's multiplied? Not to mention the fact that Israel and Iran are about to go to war, and we're not even helping Israel. In fact Obama's just sitting back doing fund raisers with people like Beyonce.

emotion_hug

No one hates you.
They just need to wake up.

Aged Prophet

Princess_Izayoi
VioletRiot94

emotion_hug

No one hates you.
They just need to wake up.

Thank you. emotion_hug
Skye River
VioletRiot94

Every president has contributed to the national deficit. Everything went downhill before Obama took office which happened during the Bush administration. Clinton was the most recent president who actually tackled the national deficit while Bush Jr. did NOTHING in his hunt against terrorists.

Do you think that Romney has any idea how to handle situations outside of our country ? I don't think he's even traveled anywhere outside a five star hotel. His idea to cut spending involved PBS ? What the hell did Sesame Street do to deserve that ?

You may want to check your facts on that. While Bush damn sure did harm to the deficit, we have carried a deficit for over a century.

Shy Aggressor

13,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
VioletRiot94

First of all, gay rights and abortion aren't "small things". They're two big social issues. But, yes, we should focus more on the dept and figuring that s**t out a little more.

So, Israel and Iran are going to war...why is it our responsibility to help them? Also, do you know how much more we would be in dept if we did? Military expenses are ridiculous.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Faun of Death
VioletRiot94

First of all, gay rights and abortion aren't "small things". They're two big social issues. But, yes, we should focus more on the dept and figuring that s**t out a little more.

So, Israel and Iran are going to war...why is it our responsibility to help them? Also, do you know how much more we would be in dept if we did? Military expenses are ridiculous.

@ emboldened: please tell that to the Republicans

Also, it appears Syria and Turkey might "get into it" with each other.

However, I have to remind you that if the Al'Queda (spelling) and the Taliban were to "bring it to us" again, we are obligated to engage. It is to the defense of the American people after all. It's just I wish Bush and Bush Jr (because Jr picked up where daddy left off) had done a better job with that.

Aged Prophet

Faun of Death
VioletRiot94

NATO.
All I will say.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
You do realize Obama doesn't have all the power you sum him up to have right.

Congress can also pass its own s**t and try to help. The hell aren't they getting a share of all this blame.

This country doesn't need a new president, the president needs a new congress.

Also take care to realize the federal government isn't the only government, just that they have priority over what the state and local governments do.

Takes more than just one person to run this country, don't put the whole blame on one person.

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
To address the gay rights and abortion issues, let me describe two scenarios... I don't think people will want to take the time to read this, but it's worth a try (just read the bolded text if you're too lazy to read):

Scenario One: Gay Rights
Perhaps at a cafe or at a party, you meet someone. Several months after your first encounter, you establish a really good friendship, and before you know it you start developing feelings for the other person.

Fast forward a few years. Both of you love each other and want to spend the rest of your life together like a normal couple. You have an amazing relationship, but people keep giving you and your special someone dirty looks. They tell you it's not natural. They tell you you're going to hell. They tell you you can't get married because your relationship is inappropriate. Imagine you're stuck in the situation with someone you're in love with (or someone you have a crush on) regardless of your sexual orientation. This person can be female or male (or any other genders for that matter).

Even if you're straight, tell me you'd be happy to be called names because of the person you love. Tell me that you'd be happy if you couldn't see this person for the rest of your life. Tell me you'd love to receive death threats because you love another person. You can be straight or part of the LGBTQ community, but I imagine you would not be happy if you couldn't be together or you couldn't commit to each other through marriage. The next question some of you may pose is "Why aren't civil unions okay?" Well, maybe the person you meet is someone from a different country. That person would be torn away from your life. You would not be able to have the protections the government offers to married couples. Even if your loved one was dying in the hospital, they would (most likely if not truly) bar you from seeing him/her/hir.

Scenario Two: Abortion
You're raped by some stranger or someone you know. You're already distraught about the situation AND some time later, you find out you're also pregnant. Even if you're a guy, what if someone raped you and you contracted a disease? Wouldn't you want help with that?

My comments: Okay, if you don't know how the female body works, please go look it up. You can't turn off the reproductive system. I'm sorry, but there isn't "legitimate rape." It's ALL rape. Even if you can't imagine yourself in that situation, please consider the feelings of the females you know - friends, family, etc. Do you think they'd want to raise a child they were forced to have?

I understand that debt is a big deal. The loss of TONS of money is a big deal. But isn't treating others humanely a bigger deal? Some things are just priceless. The trillions of dollars we have to repay cannot buy these rights.

Sorry for the long post, and have a good day.

Wealthy Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Finally, someone with common sense!

Aged Prophet

liveXdarkheartXevil
To address the gay rights and abortion issues, let me describe two scenarios... I don't think people will want to take the time to read this, but it's worth a try (just read the bolded text if you're too lazy to read):

Scenario One: Gay Rights
Perhaps at a cafe or at a party, you meet someone. Several months after your first encounter, you establish a really good friendship, and before you know it you start developing feelings for the other person.

Fast forward a few years. Both of you love each other and want to spend the rest of your life together like a normal couple. You have an amazing relationship, but people keep giving you and your special someone dirty looks. They tell you it's not natural. They tell you you're going to hell. They tell you you can't get married because your relationship is inappropriate. Imagine you're stuck in the situation with someone you're in love with (or someone you have a crush on) regardless of your sexual orientation. This person can be female or male (or any other genders for that matter).

Even if you're straight, tell me you'd be happy to be called names because of the person you love. Tell me that you'd be happy if you couldn't see this person for the rest of your life. Tell me you'd love to receive death threats because you love another person. You can be straight or part of the LGBTQ community, but I imagine you would not be happy if you couldn't be together or you couldn't commit to each other through marriage. The next question some of you may pose is "Why aren't civil unions okay?" Well, maybe the person you meet is someone from a different country. That person would be torn away from your life. You would not be able to have the protections the government offers to married couples. Even if your loved one was dying in the hospital, they would (most likely if not truly) bar you from seeing him/her/hir.

Scenario Two: Abortion
You're raped by some stranger or someone you know. You're already distraught about the situation AND some time later, you find out you're also pregnant. Even if you're a guy, what if someone raped you and you contracted a disease? Wouldn't you want help with that?

My comments: Okay, if you don't know how the female body works, please go look it up. You can't turn off the reproductive system. I'm sorry, but there isn't "legitimate rape." It's ALL rape. Even if you can't imagine yourself in that situation, please consider the feelings of the females you know - friends, family, etc. Do you think they'd want to raise a child they were forced to have?

I understand that debt is a big deal. The loss of TONS of money is a big deal. But isn't treating others humanely a bigger deal? Some things are just priceless. The trillions of dollars we have to repay cannot buy these rights.

Sorry for the long post, and have a good day.

I have never once said I am against gays. I am gay myself.

As for the abortion issue. What about adoption? That's always an option.

I don't want to focus on these issues. I wanna focus on the debt, and the next war that will definitly happen.

Fashionable Gaian

5,575 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Dapper Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Solessia
You do realize Obama doesn't have all the power you sum him up to have right.

Congress can also pass its own s**t and try to help. The hell aren't they getting a share of all this blame.

This country doesn't need a new president, the president needs a new congress.

Also take care to realize the federal government isn't the only government, just that they have priority over what the state and local governments do.

Takes more than just one person to run this country, don't put the whole blame on one person.

This. Thank God someone has a brain.

No single person deserves the blame that everyone is throwing every which way at the President. It takes many people to make things happen in our government.

Noob

iArchduke Franz Ferdinand
Gakre
Divine_Malevolence
Obama supporters only think of Social issues. They never think about whats important like jobs, economy, and the national debt which is rising quickly under the Obama regime
Oh, but they do.
They remember what lack of regulation did to our Economy, and don't much plan on going back to that. As opposed to people who have amnesia of events more'n four years back and have a near equal lack of insight as to what the next four years they're voting for will entail.

I hoped you saw the debate yesterday. Obama got destroyed by Romney. smile
Perhaps he won a debate. Does that make him a better president?

Debates of the past have decided the winner of a close election. I believe all the debates for Romney and Ryan will help and boost the Romney campaign while hurting the Obama regime. Now I look forward to Ryan and Biden's debate. I know that Ryan is just as great of a debater and he will also beat up Biden. smile So next week Thursday dont forget to Tune in!
If you actually listened to what Romney was saying, you wouldn't be saying that. His debate was full of lies and he flip flopped himself. Oh god Romney supporters and if you think Im an Obama supporter, Im not. Im a Canadian. Im neutral about America's election, but seeing this. No.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff