Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Traveler

14,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Please stick around for 2016. For now, I wait. heart

Congrats to President Obama, even if I didn't vote for ya!
:c I really like him <3 he seems better then either....
Necruse
well, he did win 4 percent of mitt's voters in new mexico. that's a start. for a third party.
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
well, he did win 4 percent of mitt's voters in new mexico. that's a start. for a third party.

love the fact that Barack might have won because of gary...
I'm sure I'm going to vote gary next electiion
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

Gary said he'd run if he got the 5%. We didn't; looks like our movement is at a standstill... Unless Gary decides to try again which I doubt... Ron Paul should have officially endorsed him...
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

with the state of the republican party after the election, the prospect of a third party president, like Johnson, or Ron Paul, is actually more likely now.
YahuShalum
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

Gary said he'd run if he got the 5%. We didn't; looks like our movement is at a standstill... Unless Gary decides to try again which I doubt... Ron Paul should have officially endorsed him...

right in =u = for the win :3

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Overall he got at least 1% from a bunch of states. That's still pretty damn good.
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

with the state of the republican party after the election, the prospect of a third party president, like Johnson, or Ron Paul, is actually more likely now.

well gary was in the republican party before I think but decided to just drop out and go third party...
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

Yeah the republicans screwed themselves over big time on this. (I think they wanted it; to keep the two party system)
Could you imagine if Ron Paul or Gary Johnson went head to head with Obama? We would have won easily with logic and reason. The dems would have had to go against their morals since Paul and Johnson were anti-war and pro end the drug prohibition. I am very sure a lot of our military members are very pissed right now since Ron Paul got the most funding from them. (I'm sure they went to Johnson right after Paul got cheated)
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

well gary was in the republican party before I think but decided to just drop out and go third party...
so is Ron Paul, but he always runs as an independent, or a libertarian when he runs for president. but he's been doing that for decades.
YahuShalum
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

Yeah the republicans screwed themselves over big time on this. (I think they wanted it; to keep the two party system)
Could you imagine if Ron Paul or Gary Johnson went head to head with Obama? We would have won easily with logic and reason. The dems would have had to go against their morals since Paul and Johnson were anti-war and pro end the drug prohibition. I am very sure a lot of our military members are very pissed right now since Ron Paul got the most funding from them. (I'm sure they went to Johnson right after Paul got cheated)
pretty much due the fact that mitt never runs to win, he runs, just the same as sarah palin, to get money.

people like MItt, run, because they are paid to, and that's all.

Tenacious Seeker

YahuShalum
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

I can see it. I wish he had gotten more votes this time around...

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
Rose Mercury
YahuShalum
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse
LordKingPumpkinHead
Necruse

I can see it. I wish he had gotten more votes this time around...

As do I. Even tried convincing my family to vote for him, but of course they didn't.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Screw Johnson.

Go Stein!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash