Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Cultist

c: you know who I support. ;-; only 16 can't vote but you believing me I've been pushing my dad to vote for Gary, but hes voting for Romney.
Gary Johnson of course!

Tell your dad that if Gary Johnson gets 5% of the vote, he'll be able to tap into the Presidential Election Campaign Fund for the next presidential election. This ability will help end the current two party system and open politics up.

Wheezing Millionaire

Gary Johnson's a good candidate. Better than Mitt Romney in any case.

Omnipresent Cultist

D: I hope to the great spaghetti monster he at least gets 5%. I feel like he will get a good vote numbers. I hate our two party system, we need more. MORE. because democrats and republicans don't always have the right answers.

Trash Genius

more parties aren't always better.
I'm in Canada, its still mostly two parties and a Barbie doll to head it all.

Omnipresent Cultist

I just feel like they need to include more options, most people don't even think about the 3rd parties and dismiss them completely. We don't need a large party system but maybe they should let EVERY presidential candidate into the debates and should include them in the news also.

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
ashitagaaru

totally agree with you!!! heart
tea bakeries
Do you really like where your neighbor to the south is headed? Do you like America being an Empire? Do you like our bomb first by accusing them policy? Would you like America sending a drone into your country to bomb a part of your city because a "terrorist" was there?
Ryla Raelynn
ashitagaaru

totally agree with you!!! heart
Gary Johnson for the win!!! Less government more freedom!

Benevolent Sex Symbol

Gary Johnson is going to get that FIVE PERCENT!

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Good...for you....
Proud of you.... emotion_dowant

Aged Regular

Can't even express how excited I am to go out and vote Johnson. I'm hoping and praying for that 5% and paving the way for the end of the two party system.

If Obama get's re-elected, I wont lose my mind. Especially if Johnson gets that 5%. I'll be jumping for joy.

Just, please. No Romney.

Trash Genius

YahuShalum
tea bakeries
Do you really like where your neighbor to the south is headed? Do you like America being an Empire? Do you like our bomb first by accusing them policy? Would you like America sending a drone into your country to bomb a part of your city because a "terrorist" was there?

some policies are silly, but a prefer voting for a president than voting for a party. and blogging for them, there's no say in who's going to th the country.
that party decides.
Idyllic Acrimony
I just feel like they need to include more options, most people don't even think about the 3rd parties and dismiss them completely. We don't need a large party system but maybe they should let EVERY presidential candidate into the debates and should include them in the news also.

Good intentions, but it won't happen.. the media is bought and paid for by the establishment that only provides two options, Coke or Pepsi, Romeny or Obama, two sides of the same coin by the establishment.

I voted for Gary Johnson, I hope he gains the 5% vote, as people need to realize it is not a waste to vote for him. smile

Deadly Warrior

7,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Idyllic Acrimony
c: you know who I support. ;-; only 16 can't vote but you believing me I've been pushing my dad to vote for Gary, but hes voting for Romney.

Oh god, everyone but Romney.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces