Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Prophet

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
A lot of people vote for their PERSONAL preference. I, for one, think you should vote for who would make America better as a WHOLE.

Romney is trying to press RELIGIOUS views onto America. America was founded upon the right to have freedom of religion, so, he can't really force things like gay marriage or abortion to be illegal because of some religion view. Not everyone in America is the same religion so it's completely idiotic that someone would do something like that.

Obama, however, is not forcing religious rights on everyone. If yo don't agree with something you don't have to follow it. ( Ex. Don't go to a gay wedding if you're homphobic. You don't have to get an abortion if you don't want one. ) and he has Obamacare which is just like ... BRO IT'S FOR THE POOR.

Romney is saying he will attack Iraq if they don't " disarm the nuclear ' stuff '" . WHY ?! America attacked them because of 9/11 but now he WANTS TO GO IN AND DO WHAT THEY DID WHEN HE HAS NO PROOF THAT THEY ACTUALLY HAVE IT. Hasn't this happened before ? ( rhetorical )

I want you to double think about your voting and how it would effect America as a WHOLE.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
You also have to look to the future.
What's better, overusing non-renewable resources or bringing in renewable ones?

Timid Prophet

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Divine_Malevolence

Well the oil industry is a big one, also pointless, like the tabaccoo company. Once all the oil is gone what will they do ? There will be a BIG panic. They need to make car and such powered by something like water ( didn't they do that ? ) and stop using oil from places that aren't even or own land.

Also, back to tabaccoo company, Smoking cigarettes TOTALLY OKAY ( eyeroll ) 'cause cancer after one stick is cool ! But NO, marijuana shouldn't be legalized. It causes no health defects, is even used for medical use, but SHOULD NOT be lgalized.

Seriously, isn't that STUPID ? Marijuana is not even remotely close to being as dangerous as tabaccoo, even used for medical purposes, and it's still illegal for possession. The crime rate would go WAY down if people just made it legal. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT ANYWAY ? WHY ARE THEY SO AGAINST IT ?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mabs Kiss
Divine_Malevolence

Well the oil industry is a big one, also pointless, like the tabaccoo company. Once all the oil is gone what will they do ? There will be a BIG panic. They need to make car and such powered by something like water ( didn't they do that ? ) and stop using oil from places that aren't even or own land.

Also, back to tabaccoo company, Smoking cigarettes TOTALLY OKAY ( eyeroll ) 'cause cancer after one stick is cool ! But NO, marijuana shouldn't be legalized. It causes no health defects, is even used for medical use, but SHOULD NOT be lgalized.

Seriously, isn't that STUPID ? Marijuana is not even remotely close to being as dangerous as tabaccoo, even used for medical purposes, and it's still illegal for possession. The crime rate would go WAY down if people just made it legal. WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT IT ANYWAY ? WHY ARE THEY SO AGAINST IT ?

It may not cause health defects but it's sure as ******** more likely to kill you if you drive while under the influence.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

You really think the general public gives a s**t where this country goes? lol

Timid Prophet

3,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
castigat ridendo mores

Nopenopenope. That's why I'm hoping to move up north. ( Canada )

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Mabs Kiss
castigat ridendo mores

Nopenopenope. That's why I'm hoping to move up north. ( Canada )
I'm seeing if I might have enough money accumulated in future in order to go either there or to England.
Then again, that might not be a possibility depending upon the results in December.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Zack Greinke
Mabs Kiss
Divine_Malevolence

It may not cause health defects but it's sure as ******** more likely to kill you if you drive while under the influence.
And alcohol isn't banned.
Seriously. The war on drugs is ridiculous, pointless, and I've heard sources state that it's actually racist in intent.
It needs to be ended.

Noob

castigat ridendo mores
Majority doesnt give a crap and only looks at their toes while walking. Thats the same thing as not looking towards the future. When your looking towards the future, you are walking with your head up and eyes straight ahead.

Beloved Inquisitor

Romney presents a better future by far to be honest. We need our economy fixed, pronto.

Also, I like it when someone is not opposed to using our non-renewable resources. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with taking advantage of what we have, hell Keystone is a great idea. It would provide tons of jobs too.

Shirtless Noob

Mabs Kiss
Romney is trying to press RELIGIOUS views onto America. America was founded upon the right to have freedom of religion, so, he can't really force things like gay marriage or abortion to be illegal because of some religion view. Not everyone in America is the same religion so it's completely idiotic that someone would do something like that.

Exactly why he doesn't have my vote.
Exactly why he has all of the bible-bangers votes.

Also, I'm pretty sure his foreign policy tonight was "I like conflict and if someone tries to militarize against us, just bomb them."

Soooooo I pretty much believe the lesser of two evils here is Obama. I'd be terrorfied about the direction of the country under Romney.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
Majority doesnt give a crap and only looks at their toes while walking. Thats the same thing as not looking towards the future. When your looking towards the future, you are walking with your head up and eyes straight ahead.
And that's why third-party tickets don't have a spitting chance in hell this election.
This one.

Noob

castigat ridendo mores
Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
And that's why third-party tickets don't have a spitting chance in hell this election.
This one.
Any third parties are better than Romney.

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
This one.
Especially in swing states.
I'm just worried about the electoral college, here.

Noob

castigat ridendo mores
Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
Honeydew Pudding
castigat ridendo mores
This one.
Especially in swing states.
I'm just worried about the electoral college, here.
Maybe if the presidents want to move forward, they should discontinue this two party system.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff