Welcome to Gaia! ::

depends largely on the percentage of increase in per capita disposable income during the sitting president's first term?

Kawaii Giver

14,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
nope

it depends on if people can get to their voting booth without GPS
EABrigadeTaishi
nope

it depends on if people can get to their voting booth without GPS
okay let's design a predictive model
i guess not deciding is me anyway. and im just hopeless to being aligned. i'm not sure who's looking out for me. if i have hope, or if it's too slim, or erased. about not caring at all, yet it's somehow revealing a cruciality about me and it, especially after the damage. apparently i'm always running. it wont type out clearly to me what im doing, who knows why, just sporadic aggravated riddling. worshiping the eye/screen

all it has to do is tell me what it wants me to do. but? here i am and it is silent, seems eerie
Reibtoirurinabiu
i guess not deciding is me anyway. and im just hopeless to being aligned. i'm not sure who's looking out for me. if i have hope, or if it's too slim, or erased. about not caring at all, yet it's somehow revealing a cruciality about me and it, especially after the damage. apparently i'm always running. it wont type out clearly to me what im doing, who knows why, just sporadic aggravated riddling. worshiping the eye/screen

all it has to do is tell me what it wants me to do. but? here i am and it is silent, seems eerie
you should ask salvia, or i will
i need to get salvia i think

oh, but how the ******** will i ever get it?
Reibtoirurinabiu
i need to get salvia i think

oh, but how the ******** will i ever get it?
oh no i forgot it's not legal everywhere anymore crying

Questionable Borg

bagworm
depends largely on the percentage of increase in per capita disposable income during the sitting president's first term?
I think that has somehing to do with it, but I don't think the entire winning/losing of a candidate running for a 2nd term hinges on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff