Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Old Blue Collar Joe

Yeah, the credit downfall IS on him. He's spent more money in three years than Bush did in eight. That's saying a LOT. And if you think we're at the bottom of the barrel? Re-elect this sack of s**t and see where we wind up.

No.
AKB0048
Old Blue Collar Joe

Yeah, the credit downfall IS on him. He's spent more money in three years than Bush did in eight. That's saying a LOT. And if you think we're at the bottom of the barrel? Re-elect this sack of s**t and see where we wind up.

No.

I stand corrected. He's .17 trillion dollars short of beating what it took Bush eight years to do. (I still wish Hilary would run. I'd vote for her over either of these two. Hire some fat interns and get Bill back in as her senior advisor...)

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

Flaymsbane

At this point, I'm personally more worried about individual rights than the country falling from the "top dog" position in foreign affairs. So America isn't as special as it thought it was - whoop di friggin' do.
This makes me think of the first scene of 'The Newsroom', honestly.
Oh, how I wish we had a leader like that.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Inertial Mass
Zack Greinke
I just hope he wins because I don't want to deal with that baboon another four years.

You do know calling a black man a monkey is considered highly offensive, right?

I swear I thought no one else would point this out.

AKB0048

The reason is as you can see, it's not that you're not required to have any kind of ID to vote, but rather the ways of identifying yourself have been severely cut down. And, this may surprise you because you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, but not everyone has the kinds of IDs required by the new law. This especially effects the poor and is considered as a tactic to shut out both poor people and minorities from voting.

This is very similar to old voting laws that were declared unconstitutional because they required you to take a test to vote... but the tests were obviously skewed so that minorities wouldn't pass.

I read your entire post but cut it down to prevent page stretching.
My one confusion is: How can someone be legally able to vote but not have an ID? You cant do anything without a Drivers License or State ID.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff