Welcome to Gaia! ::

I hope the black panthers rot in hell.

Witty Phantom

One for every Gaian who does not give a ********.
Saved you some time.
schap, you rascist
Lupin_IV
schap, you rascist

I am part Jap. There was a black relative in my family about 100 years ago on my mom's side. Explain why the black panthers did it then. You think just because they are black gives them the right to break the law? You are a biggot.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
schap
Lupin_IV
schap, you rascist

I am part Jap. There was a black relative in my family about 100 years ago on my mom's side. Explain why the black panthers did it then. You think just because they are black gives them the right to break the law? You are a biggot.

oh, i didn't watch it and i don't really care. black panthers are racist so they do stuff like that. but now you suggest people can't be racist against people of the same color? hmm, i worry about you. "biggot" seems like a big word for you. maybe try smaller words, like, "bigot." or maybe just try not saying things that aren't true.
>2012
>using fox news as a viable news source

Invisible Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Quite honestly, why is this even an issue?

1. Is he even a black panther? All we have video is a black man standing at a polling place. This is horrible speculation unless someone has video of the person actually stopping people or trying to force them to vote one way or the other.
2. How could this guy even force another person to vote one way or the other. A man could easily lie about who he was going to vote for, vote for Gary Johnson then walk out. There is just no way to force anyone to vote in a certain way. (At least this type of method)
3. If you think he is affecting the place, you call the cops. There are police to aid us in protecting our rights and freedom of choice. Cops show up, I'm pretty sure if he was a 'Black Panther', he would walk away. Problem solved.
4. There's always more than 1 polling place. I don't think the 'Black Panthers', if they are even doing this, could afford stationing 1 Black Panther per polling station to change the mind of the nation. Stupid tactics really.

Why I even bothered to write this post, I don't have the slightest clue...
Evane Lierist
Quite honestly, why is this even an issue?

1. Is he even a black panther? All we have video is a black man standing at a polling place. This is horrible speculation unless someone has video of the person actually stopping people or trying to force them to vote one way or the other.
2. How could this guy even force another person to vote one way or the other. A man could easily lie about who he was going to vote for, vote for Gary Johnson then walk out. There is just no way to force anyone to vote in a certain way. (At least this type of method)
3. If you think he is affecting the place, you call the cops. There are police to aid us in protecting our rights and freedom of choice. Cops show up, I'm pretty sure if he was a 'Black Panther', he would walk away. Problem solved.
4. There's always more than 1 polling place. I don't think the 'Black Panthers', if they are even doing this, could afford stationing 1 Black Panther per polling station to change the mind of the nation. Stupid tactics really.

Why I even bothered to write this post, I don't have the slightest clue...

just wanted to point this out.... i work private security and a large part of it is being seen. lol if you see an angry looking black guy with a black panthers patch standing near presidential polls and there is a black guy running for president... you are pretty sure why he's there and probably think he's watching you.

Invisible Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lupin_IV

just wanted to point this out.... i work private security and a large part of it is being seen. lol if you see an angry looking black guy with a black panthers patch standing near presidential polls and there is a black guy running for president... you are pretty sure why he's there and probably think he's watching you.

How do you know he's angry? Honestly how? The clip just showed him walking side to side and then standing at a relax pose. (Plus any facial expression is pretty blurred out in the video) I don't really see anger in this man. Perhaps the second clip from 2008 with the two men looked to be a little more hostile, but one man from this year?

I didn't notice the badge. To be honest, it wouldn't be fair to not consider all the other possibilities. Perhaps he was waiting to be picked up or for a bus. Maybe he just voted and was waiting on his buddy to finish. There are other scenarios that can't be tossed aside like I had explained, there just wasn't enough evidence to prove that he was trying to play the act of intimidation.

As I had mentioned prior, how can a member of the 'Black Panther' force a person to vote for a certain president, how can they keep their post if someone calls the cops, and how can they cover all the polling areas?* It just doesn't make any sense and doesn't seem very effective.

*That and I forgot to mention that there are things as absentee voting that of which people will receive a voting ballot in the mail and be able to vote normally as they would. (Varies in different states but still possible)
Evane Lierist
Lupin_IV

How do you know he's angry? Honestly how? The clip just showed him walking side to side and then standing at a relax pose. (Plus any facial expression is pretty blurred out in the video) I don't really see anger in this man. Perhaps the second clip from 2008 with the two men looked to be a little more hostile, but one man from this year?

I didn't notice the badge. To be honest, it wouldn't be fair to not consider all the other possibilities. Perhaps he was waiting to be picked up or for a bus. Maybe he just voted and was waiting on his buddy to finish. There are other scenarios that can't be tossed aside like I had explained, there just wasn't enough evidence to prove that he was trying to play the act of intimidation.

As I had mentioned prior, how can a member of the 'Black Panther' force a person to vote for a certain president, how can they keep their post if someone calls the cops, and how can they cover all the polling areas?* It just doesn't make any sense and doesn't seem very effective.

*That and I forgot to mention that there are things as absentee voting that of which people will receive a voting ballot in the mail and be able to vote normally as they would. (Varies in different states but still possible)

wtf? did i say that guy in the video is angry? or did i say if somebody fitting a particular discription....

i can't see that guy in the video from here. i don't know who he is or what he is doing. he may look angry and have a black panthers patch.

nobody has to force you to do anything, they just have to convince you to do what they want you to do.

who said standing around threatening people near polls was effective? spending a ton of money at a fancy restaurant can load you up on calories, but it's not exactly effective and providing you with a weeks worth of energy. people still eat like that and then go half a day without food.

Invisible Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Lupin_IV

wtf? did i say that guy in the video is angry? or did i say if somebody fitting a particular discription....

i can't see that guy in the video from here. i don't know who he is or what he is doing. he may look angry and have a black panthers patch.

nobody has to force you to do anything, they just have to convince you to do what they want you to do.

who said standing around threatening people near polls was effective? spending a ton of money at a fancy restaurant can load you up on calories, but it's not exactly effective and providing you with a weeks worth of energy. people still eat like that and then go half a day without food.

I will apologize for assuming that you meant the man in the video. From your comment, I thought you were referring to him, and that is why I replied in such a manner.

Convincing doesn't always work. Indeed some facts, words of experience, personal opinions and so forth can sway a person from one side or the other. But there are those that are stuck in their ways no matter how hard someone tries to convince them otherwise and thus some force may be used to make them switch their standing. Then again forcing be it threats, actually abuse and so forth may not even push the most stubborn of people. Some are simply set in their ways no matter what.

I guess its all a matter of choice.

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Timid Phantom

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Let the butthurt begin!

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

schap
Lupin_IV
schap, you rascist

Being part-Japanese doesn't mean you're incapable of racism. My cousin's half Japanese, half Chinese, and one of the most prejudiced people I know.

Also, what does having a black relative who lived 100 years ago have to do with anything? One of my ancestors was a general. That doesn't mean I can say I have relatives who have served in the army.

Also, the only thing I see in the video is a man standing there by a polling place. How do you know he's a Black Panther, and if he's really trying to bully voters don't you think he's doing a really bad job of it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff