Welcome to Gaia! ::

YAAAAAY! I can tell you the whole world was rooting for Obama.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Steam Punk Adept
Think if enough people harassed him about it, Obama would actually do the dance?
Update: One day later, Barack Obama is still the President of the United States.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
The Beautiful Paul123
Update: One day later, Barack Obama is still the President of the United States.

And will be for the next four years. Your point?

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
The Beautiful Paul123
FYI

User Image

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Verne the Vaudevillian
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
I'm so glad he is. If Mitt Romney were elected president, that would have been awful.

If Mitt-wit had won, I'd have lost faith in our nation and gotten ready to start living under bridges again.
Cause that's where Mitt-wit would have shoved the lower classes; right back into poverty.
Yea, he would have ruined this country after all of the hard work Obama did.

To be fair, Obama's been quite the screw-up too.
Not as bad as Mitt-wit would have been, but I can promise you that Obama isn't very good for most of us either.
It's sad that our country can't give us better candidates than these assholes.....

While I agree that neither Mitt nor Obama are exactly gems among the turds, I do feel that too many people neglect to pay mind to the fact that the decision of the people to elect a Republican majority in Congress back in 2010, smack in the middle of Obama's first term, put a huge roadblock in front of his ability to progress.

And, fyi, we do have better candidates. Quite a few of them, actually, they just happen to be third party.

I'm disheartened that Mitt didn't win. Because now, there's a 99% chance that I WILL end up living under a bridge! Mitt was the lesser of 2 evils! I have lost faith in America's government and I believe that a revolution needs to be started!

Magical Astronomer

13,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
BreeYTanner
Verne the Vaudevillian
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
I'm so glad he is. If Mitt Romney were elected president, that would have been awful.

If Mitt-wit had won, I'd have lost faith in our nation and gotten ready to start living under bridges again.
Cause that's where Mitt-wit would have shoved the lower classes; right back into poverty.

Not as bad as Mitt-wit would have been, but I can promise you that Obama isn't very good for most of us either.
It's sad that our country can't give us better candidates than these assholes.....

While I agree that neither Mitt nor Obama are exactly gems among the turds, I do feel that too many people neglect to pay mind to the fact that the decision of the people to elect a Republican majority in Congress back in 2010, smack in the middle of Obama's first term, put a huge roadblock in front of his ability to progress.

And, fyi, we do have better candidates. Quite a few of them, actually, they just happen to be third party.

I'm disheartened that Mitt didn't win. Because now, there's a 99% chance that I WILL end up living under a bridge! Mitt was the lesser of 2 evils! I have lost faith in America's government and I believe that a revolution needs to be started!

Lol, I forgot to add, that my mom and I think that all politicians need to be taken to some far away island and left there to rot.

DropDeadSweetHeart06's Significant Otter

Questionable Sex Symbol

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Clambake 200
BreeYTanner
Verne the Vaudevillian
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx

No, he wasn't. Since his entire economic plan is one that has been proven, time and again, to be a complete and utter failure, electing him would only serve to severely worsen the situation we already find ourselves in. A very large majority of the issues we're facing now are a combination of the fallout cased by the Bush administration's terrible economic decisions and the heavy partisanship demonstrated by the Republican house majority over the past two years. Considering that Mitt Romney's primary economic practices are very similar to G. W. Bush's policies, the same policies that were the initial cause of these problems, there is absolutely no reason to think that the decisions he'd make in Obama's place would leave our country better off. As Epic Peter said, "It's a country, not a company you can play like monopoly."

And if you want proof that Romney's plans would not have worked, you need do nothing more than google the current status of Ireland's economic growth and unemployment percentages. The Irish government enacted economic policies that all but mirror Mitt Romney's proposed ideas years ago and those policies only served to devalue their properties and cause their rate of national unemployment to climb to its current statistic of 14%. And do note that rate only counts people who are actively searching for work, not those who are either underemployed or not looking at all. Now, like all countries, the economy grows and shrinks depending on factors greater than just the government, but government policies play an enormous part. And since Romney's plans are all proven failures, why would anyone want to inact them all over again? A failed plan won't magically work again just because someone else is trying it. Only the insane think like that.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Divine_Malevolence
Steam Punk Adept
Think if enough people harassed him about it, Obama would actually do the dance?
I'd love to see that, especially as a part of his inauguration speech

Questionable Borg

BreeYTanner
Verne the Vaudevillian
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx
smashbrolink
xXTeal BloodXx

I'd rather live under a bridge (which I don't think will happen) than go to WW3, like would have happened with Romney,

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xXxFakeyxXx
There was also Objectivist Party but I do not think that would count as much.

Why would they not count?
Did their leader offend someone?

Well, granted, he does have the unfortunate habits of pointing and shouting a lot......
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See?
Those silly Objecttivist party members.XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas