Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59

Chatty Gawker

Ben Saladin
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan

I would just like to point out the fact that Obama himself did not kill Osama, he did not topple Ghadafi, etc. I mean, you do have to be on the front lines for that stuff, right?

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.

Should we discredit the CIA because they didn't personally breach the compound when Bin laden was killed? Maybe just ignore the fact that they found him and helped plan and direct the mission? Should we discredit the US Military's efforts in Libya since they had no troops on the ground? Many people were involved in these missions and they all deserve credit including President Barack Obama. President Obama made the call, and he did it WITHOUT Congressional approval in both cases. If it had gone wrong people would have blamed him, but it didn't so give him some respect and some credit.
I'm not saying that he should receive ALL the credit. He deserves some. But you know, whenever you get a die hard supporter, they're all going to say, "It was he who did it" without any regards to the ones who were working "behind the scenes".
Omega Plan
Ben Saladin
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan

I would just like to point out the fact that Obama himself did not kill Osama, he did not topple Ghadafi, etc. I mean, you do have to be on the front lines for that stuff, right?

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.

Should we discredit the CIA because they didn't personally breach the compound when Bin laden was killed? Maybe just ignore the fact that they found him and helped plan and direct the mission? Should we discredit the US Military's efforts in Libya since they had no troops on the ground? Many people were involved in these missions and they all deserve credit including President Barack Obama. President Obama made the call, and he did it WITHOUT Congressional approval in both cases. If it had gone wrong people would have blamed him, but it didn't so give him some respect and some credit.
I'm not saying that he should receive ALL the credit. He deserves some. But you know, whenever you get a die hard supporter, they're all going to say, "It was he who did it" without any regards to the ones who were working "behind the scenes".
NOBODY ******** SAID THAT!

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Omega Plan
Ben Saladin
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan

Must I really point out the statement in your picture?
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
Ben Saladin
Omega Plan

lol dumbass, its not my picture somebody created the meme, but are you honestly saying they should list every single person who had any part in it? So like the stuff about debt, should they list everyone in the senate and the house who signed? Its a meme about Obama, one of his achievements was finding Bin Laden and killing him. I really don't see how this concept is alluding you...

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
Ben Saladin
Omega Plan

lol dumbass, its not my picture somebody created the meme, but are you honestly saying they should list every single person who had any part in it? So like the stuff about debt, should they list everyone in the senate and the house who signed? Its a meme about Obama, one of his achievements was finding Bin Laden and killing him. I really don't see how this concept is alluding you...
I know it's a meme, but you are taking the statements there way too seriously. You tell me that he was responsible for all of these actions and then turn around and say he isn't. Which is it?
Arretsu
rofl
Don't you love it?

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
It tis pretty funny. I am amused!

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Omega Plan
I know it's a meme, but you are taking the statements there way too seriously. You tell me that he was responsible for all of these actions and then turn around and say he isn't. Which is it?

No he is definitely responsible for all those things, and as you know all memes once posted represent irrefutable fact, and the poster, by posting, implies that they take it to be a serious statement of truth and not a joke, because memes are never funny.
Or perhaps it's just a meme that suggests that Obama doesn't get enough credit by way of a comical arrangement of pictures and phrases, and it was posted because it's funny and makes a point relevant to the thread.
It is a meme, not a dissertation, and it seems you are the one taking it too seriously.

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Omega Plan

Dude just the fact that you're taking the contents of a meme into serious consideration in an argument should be enough to realize how dumb this is.
gaw.kr/21W2VP

I personally think we should let some of these states go...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff