Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

Profitable Hunter

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
look guys i beleive tht obama should resign unless he learns how to man up and do what the president is suppose to do if Mr Romney would have won at least we would have someone different in the white house i am not a fan of Obama. I only show resect for him because he is the president of the US. but i am very sorry to say but i believe someone is going to die in office if he would just FIX THE DANG COUNTRY! OUR FOUNDING FATHERS BELEIVED IN THE LORD AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE BECAUSE OF THEM WE WERE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD AND NOW WE ARE NOW NUMBER 3 BECAUSE THE PEOPLE IN CONGRESS AREN'T TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING ALL THEY WANT IS TO PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS! I SAW A BILLBORD THAT SAID INSANITY IS VOTING FOR THE SAME PERSON AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS FRIEND ME IF YA AGREE WITH ME. PEOPLE WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY! ALSO I BELEIVE ITS NOT RIGHT TO BASE THE ELECTION ON JUST A FEW STATES AND NOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY LIKE OBAMA HAD LESS STATES BUT HE HAD MORE POINTS HOW IS THT FREAKING RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!/ FRIEND ME IF U AGREE

King Shapeshifter

What's the point of the fifth amendment if i can't speak my mind, I feel violated
Joey1973Jordison
look guys i beleive tht obama should resign unless he learns how to man up and do what the president is suppose to do if Mr Romney would have won at least we would have someone different in the white house i am not a fan of Obama. I only show resect for him because he is the president of the US. but i am very sorry to say but i believe someone is going to die in office if he would just FIX THE DANG COUNTRY! OUR FOUNDING FATHERS BELEIVED IN THE LORD AND LOOK WHERE WE ARE BECAUSE OF THEM WE WERE NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD AND NOW WE ARE NOW NUMBER 3 BECAUSE THE PEOPLE IN CONGRESS AREN'T TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING ALL THEY WANT IS TO PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS! I SAW A BILLBORD THAT SAID INSANITY IS VOTING FOR THE SAME PERSON AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS FRIEND ME IF YA AGREE WITH ME. PEOPLE WE MUST DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY! ALSO I BELEIVE ITS NOT RIGHT TO BASE THE ELECTION ON JUST A FEW STATES AND NOT THE WHOLE COUNTRY LIKE OBAMA HAD LESS STATES BUT HE HAD MORE POINTS HOW IS THT FREAKING RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!/ FRIEND ME IF U AGREE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now that Obama has said he'd like to make sure taxes for 98% of Americans won't go up by extending them right now. Anybody think the house won't take us off the fiscal cliff?

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Steam Punk Adept
heart rofl

Chatty Gawker

Rosine Denaja
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.
Lol I don't think we judge presidents on their desire to both run the country and simultaneously physically fight in the war efforts.
I know. I'm just proving the point that Obama himself didn't go out there and kill Bin Laden.

No s**t sherlock.

Tell him that!
Omega Plan
Rosine Denaja
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.
Lol I don't think we judge presidents on their desire to both run the country and simultaneously physically fight in the war efforts.
I know. I'm just proving the point that Obama himself didn't go out there and kill Bin Laden.

No s**t sherlock.

Tell him that!
Are you honestly saying my point is that Obama personally joined SEAL team 6 and kill Bin Laden himself?

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Omega Plan
Rosine Denaja
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

No s**t sherlock.

Tell him that!
Are you honestly saying my point is that Obama personally joined SEAL team 6 and kill Bin Laden himself?
No. I'm saying that it seems like you think Obama went out there by himself and was a one man army.
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
Rosine Denaja
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

No s**t sherlock.

Tell him that!
No. I'm saying that it seems like you think Obama went out there by himself and was a one man army.
I never said that, I said he gets credit like any other president when the military he controls does something positive. Or are we saying that none of the president's deserve any such credit? And by we I mean you, because I think its a little silly..

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan

I would just like to point out the fact that Obama himself did not kill Osama, he did not topple Ghadafi, etc. I mean, you do have to be on the front lines for that stuff, right?

Should we discredit the CIA because they didn't personally breach the compound when Bin laden was killed? Maybe just ignore the fact that they found him and helped plan and direct the mission? Should we discredit the US Military's efforts in Libya since they had no troops on the ground? Many people were involved in these missions and they all deserve credit including President Barack Obama. President Obama made the call, and he did it WITHOUT Congressional approval in both cases. If it had gone wrong people would have blamed him, but it didn't so give him some respect and some credit.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
S.Lyger
Steam Punk Adept
heart rofl
This is how the President and Hillary celebrate another successful run for office.

And here's another Obama pic
User Image
Steam Punk Adept
S.Lyger
Steam Punk Adept
heart rofl
This is how the President and Hillary celebrate another successful run for office.

And here's another Obama pic
User Image
rofl

8,350 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Solessia

rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces