Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 >

TheLostNobody
Omg LOL! I just laughed hard again. Apparently the people at Wall Street Journal think Romney lost because he "didn't have enough money at the beginning of the election" LOL Really? it has nothing (or in small part) to do with what he stood for and the things he did? rofl Good to know Wall Street Journal lol And by that I mean it's good to know you're so full of BS! rofl
rofl I had no idea there were so many hilarious paul ryan memes!
Risa Schmidt
Reading these forums is totally maddening. One thing that seems to stick out is that no one understands how the American government functions. Obama can't do a bloody thing without the approval of the senate and the house so why is everything his fault? Your American education system must suck if foreigners have better education about your politics than you guys do =_=;;;
rofl heart

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Someone needs to call the uber wahhhhhhmbulance
TheLostNobody
Someone needs to call the uber wahhhhhhmbulance
rofl

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Post your comments and thoughts here, as issues arise I'll post them on this page and it'll guide the conversation. Add me on twitter @LiberalLogick for these and other articles as well as videos and further discussion.

Rules:
-Keep it relatively friendly.
-Have a point, no flaming just for the sake of it.
-WE BELIEVE IN FACT CHECKING, you should too. smile
-If you have a perspective, be prepared to back it up.
-All arguments will be heard, though they might not be respected.
-As I find articles and other interesting tidbits I'll post them here to discuss.
-Presumably more to come.

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Current Discussion Topic:
Obama's re-election/Widespread butt hurt

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
The Truth by Rachel Maddow
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:
Its simple, I'm the judge, post your memes and we will pick who's is the best and you get paid smile

Favorite Meme
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would just like to point out the fact that Obama himself did not kill Osama, he did not topple Ghadafi, etc. I mean, you do have to be on the front lines for that stuff, right?
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Post your comments and thoughts here, as issues arise I'll post them on this page and it'll guide the conversation. Add me on twitter @LiberalLogick for these and other articles as well as videos and further discussion.

Rules:
-As I find articles and other interesting tidbits I'll post them here to discuss.

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:
Its simple, I'm the judge, post your memes and we will pick who's is the best and you get paid smile

Favorite Meme

I would just like to point out the fact that Obama himself did not kill Osama, he did not topple Ghadafi, etc. I mean, you do have to be on the front lines for that stuff, right?

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

Rules:

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:

Favorite Meme

No no no your right because the commander and chief of America's armed forces has nothing to do with its military actions and or deployment.

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

Rules:

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:

Favorite Meme

Give me the name of the latest President who was actually in a war himself. The answer is Eisenhower. I haven't seen any of the other candidates or would be presidents actually out in the field. And a President can't just say, "Go and kill that SOB!" He has to get approval from Congress.
Lol I don't think we judge presidents on their desire to both run the country and simultaneously physically fight in the war efforts.

Chatty Gawker

S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

Rules:

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:

Favorite Meme

Lol I don't think we judge presidents on their desire to both run the country and simultaneously physically fight in the war efforts.
I know. I'm just proving the point that Obama himself didn't go out there and kill Bin Laden.
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

Rules:

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:

Favorite Meme

I know. I'm just proving the point that Obama himself didn't go out there and kill Bin Laden.
Ok.

13,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
But if it weren't for all the butthurt, what would we have to laugh our asses off at? Honestly I've just been having a hay day with all the republicans and people on Gaia that are whining and butthurt. It just makes me laugh so hard.
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger
Omega Plan
S.Lyger

Rules:

Thread Polling
2012 Pre-Election Poll

Articles:
Voter Suppression 1
Voter Suppression 2

Videos
Butthurt Republican
Obama Victory Speech
Romney Concession Speech
Fox News Authenticity

Contest:

Favorite Meme

No s**t sherlock.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces