Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
I'm for Obama. I just don't trust Romney. I'd rather plateau and not go anywhere than have the economy go straight down
lol this is essentially my argument to anyone who doesn't like Obama's record, though I have to admit I like his record.
I think he's iight :p

I mean its debatable really, but the fact that we went from -800k jobs to +100k+ jobs each month is an obvious positive. Also I'm surprised anyone can really say republican and 'save the economy' in the same sentence. I'm one of those crazy people that remember the clinton years and then remember how bad these same republicans destroyed the economy. So i'm always ctfu when I hear them say how Obama's bad for the economy and he hasn't helped and all that...
I'm only 16 so I barely remember bush

Oh ok wow haha, look at a that, a yungin wit her head on straight, big fan!!

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin
Hey. I'm back. So while I was gone all the fighting stopped and everyone agreed to hold hands and sing right?
Oh and I'm listed as a Democrat now? Sweet!
are you the blind niqqa samurai?

If I'm blind, how the hell would I know? Hmmm there is a flaw in your logic.

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ben Saladin
Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin
Hey. I'm back. So while I was gone all the fighting stopped and everyone agreed to hold hands and sing right?

it's from a tv show sweatdrop guess you don't watch it

Wheezing Gawker

9,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
I'm for Obama. I just don't trust Romney. I'd rather plateau and not go anywhere than have the economy go straight down
lol this is essentially my argument to anyone who doesn't like Obama's record, though I have to admit I like his record.

I mean its debatable really, but the fact that we went from -800k jobs to +100k+ jobs each month is an obvious positive. Also I'm surprised anyone can really say republican and 'save the economy' in the same sentence. I'm one of those crazy people that remember the clinton years and then remember how bad these same republicans destroyed the economy. So i'm always ctfu when I hear them say how Obama's bad for the economy and he hasn't helped and all that...

I wouldn't call myself a yungin
Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle
S.Lyger
Booty Tickle

I wouldn't call myself a yungin

True true, my bad lol... sweatdrop

OG Nerd

Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin
Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin

The Boondocks you say? Nope sorry never heard of it, and I definitely do not watch it all the time and think it's funny as hell.
Ben Saladin
Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin
Booty Tickle
Ben Saladin

The Boondocks you say? Nope sorry never heard of it, and I definitely do not watch it all the time and think it's funny as hell.
rofl boondocks is hilarious
Why Obama will win:
1. Gay rights to marriage.
2. Womens rights to an abortion.
3. Black voters will vote Obama simply for being black. America's negative history of segregation and slavery.
4. Tax the rich. Cut taxes on the middle class.
5. Obama's 18 million Twitter followers vs Romney's 2 million Twitter followers.
6. Finally ending the 10 years of 2 wars which has been financially draining to America.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rebeldoomer
Why Obama will win:
1. Gay rights to marriage.
2. Womens rights to an abortion.
3. Black voters will vote Obama simply for being black. America's negative history of segregation and slavery.
4. Tax the rich. Cut taxes on the middle class.
5. Obama's 18 million Twitter followers vs Romney's 2 million Twitter followers.
6. Finally ending the 10 years of 2 wars which has been financially draining to America.

I'm dropn this on the front page as a fact check smile

OG Nerd

Rebeldoomer

Slightly offended by that one.

Citizen

Ben Saladin
Rebeldoomer

It's true though. It may not be a large percentage of black voters, but some will be voting for Obama simply because he's black. That's not to say that there won't be white people voting for Romney just because he's white though.

OG Nerd

Magikarp Splashes
Ben Saladin
Rebeldoomer

It's true though. It may not be a large percentage of black voters, but some will be voting for Obama simply because he's black. That's not to say that there won't be white people voting for Romney just because he's white though.

Wait..I don't have to like argue against this now do I? I said slightly offended. That's not nearly enough to argue about.
Anyway I knew what the OP meant just teasing a little. Plus I think I tipped him.
Yep.. gonna chalk that up as a win.
By the way I'm still kidding.
Ben Saladin
Magikarp Splashes
Ben Saladin
Rebeldoomer

Wait..I don't have to like argue against this now do I? I said slightly offended. That's not nearly enough to argue about.
Anyway I knew what the OP meant just teasing a little. Plus I think I tipped him.
Yep.. gonna chalk that up as a win.
By the way I'm still kidding.

Haha of course theres pple who vote based on their race... But whats funny is when they deny it and try to come up with another reason...
Until we have more discussions going I'll be posting random questions I find throughout my own research on the matter... I'm curious to hear others thoughts.
lol gaian polling should reflect the entire electorate!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff