Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel about the next four years?

Optimistic 0.55633802816901 55.6% [ 79 ]
Pessimistic 0.11971830985915 12.0% [ 17 ]
Nuetral 0.15492957746479 15.5% [ 22 ]
Wish independents had more sway 0.091549295774648 9.2% [ 13 ]
He's black isn't he? 0.014084507042254 1.4% [ 2 ]
Huh? ... Wut? 0.063380281690141 6.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 142 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

Lol you keep throwing in that both sides stuff.. Name one liberal [not even a dem] just a liberal thats anything at all like Limbaugh

Rosie O'donnell. Janine Garrafalo (or however you spell her ******** name.) Howard Stern, John Stewart, the list can go on. All of them twist 'facts' to get what they want to be believed out there. Garrafalo will flat out lie, as will O'Donnell, but we all know Rosie would kill three homeless people and a puppy for a twinkie.

Howard Stern is arguable, but John Stewart is a joke, dunno bout Rosie bout somehow I doubt she gets near the straight racist, alternate reality propaganda Limbaugh spits. Stewart specifically has said a number of bad things about Obama, unlike the right wing media liberals actually admit when she is a lil messed up. They were hammering the s**t outta Obama about the first debate performance, despite Romney lying on every single policy he's ever said anything about ever... Theres a difference between phrasing the facts in a way that may sound more redeemable for one side than the other, and just making s**t up

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
^^
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

Lol you keep throwing in that both sides stuff.. Name one liberal [not even a dem] just a liberal thats anything at all like Limbaugh

Rosie O'donnell. Janine Garrafalo (or however you spell her ******** name.) Howard Stern, John Stewart, the list can go on. All of them twist 'facts' to get what they want to be believed out there. Garrafalo will flat out lie, as will O'Donnell, but we all know Rosie would kill three homeless people and a puppy for a twinkie.

Howard Stern is arguable, but John Stewart is a joke, dunno bout Rosie bout somehow I doubt she gets near the straight racist, alternate reality propaganda Limbaugh spits. Stewart specifically has said a number of bad things about Obama, unlike the right wing media liberals actually admit when she is a lil messed up. They were hammering the s**t outta Obama about the first debate performance, despite Romney lying on every single policy he's ever said anything about ever... Theres a difference between phrasing the facts in a way that may sound more redeemable for one side than the other, and just making s**t up

Phrasing the facts is a nice way of saying b***h slapping the truth and burying a lie. And that comment is at both sides, again. It's why I despise talking heads. Hell, I haven't had a radio on in my car in over ten years.
S.Lyger
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
^^

And start keeping an eye out on the forum. It's shocking how many people on here consider him a 'reliable source of news'.
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

Phrasing the facts is a nice way of saying b***h slapping the truth and burying a lie. And that comment is at both sides, again. It's why I despise talking heads. Hell, I haven't had a radio on in my car in over ten years.

But its not both sides, its like if a chick said do i look fat in this dress and she's like 300lbs lol. So the truth is most likely yes, BUT you can say it a number of ways. Msnbc would pause a moment, shake their head, and say not really... Fox would say OMG no of course not, you're actually the girl I've been combing the earth for, be mine? And then the campaign comes out and say jk lol
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
^^

And start keeping an eye out on the forum. It's shocking how many people on here consider him a 'reliable source of news'.
Well I mean Stewart makes jokes about stuff, but he doesn't make s**t up. Lol he has his own fact checkers, and like to call both sides on their bull s**t, Romney just has way way more bull s**t to call... Every single political pundit on television can't all be lying about Romney, lets be honest.
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

But its not both sides, its like if a chick said do i look fat in this dress and she's like 300lbs lol. So the truth is most likely yes, BUT you can say it a number of ways. Msnbc would pause a moment, shake their head, and say not really... Fox would say OMG no of course not, you're actually the girl I've been combing the earth for, be mine? And then the campaign comes out and say jk lol

And...both lied. One just went way overboard. (MSNBC barely lie? I hope that is a joke. CNN is more unbiased than they are!!
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
^^

Well I mean Stewart makes jokes about stuff, but he doesn't make s**t up. Lol he has his own fact checkers, and like to call both sides on their bull s**t, Romney just has way way more bull s**t to call... Every single political pundit on television can't all be lying about Romney, lets be honest.

Actually, no, I've seen Stewart. He spins 'facts' just like the rest, tossing softballs to the left and flat out making bricks to attack the right. I've discovered 'unbiased' means 'he/she says what I want to hear and makes it easy for me to be willfully blind to the facts'.
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

And...both lied. One just went way overboard. (MSNBC barely lie? I hope that is a joke. CNN is more unbiased than they are!!

lol im glad you mentioned that, CNN just called out those so called 6 sources romney has saying his plan isn't going to blow up the deficit are all republican run organizations... Similar to the ones working to suppress the vote. Is this what your basing your fervor about his economic policies on? Every non-biased consulting group including the tax policy center say his plan is gonna take us back to the bush years...

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe
John Stewart
Is a comedian.
^^

He checks his facts. It's true.
However, he only goes after what's funny. If he seems liberal, that's probably because the only side that's laughable is conservative.
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger
Old Blue Collar Joe
S.Lyger

lol im glad you mentioned that, CNN just called out those so called 6 sources romney has saying his plan isn't going to blow up the deficit are all republican run organizations... Similar to the ones working to suppress the vote. Is this what your basing your fervor about his economic policies on? Every non-biased consulting group including the tax policy center say his plan is gonna take us back to the bush years...

Nope. I'm basing it on the fervent hope he's going to stop the goat ******** our economy is becoming and actually make some progress rather than this 'I think I might actually understand what I'm doing now. Give me four more years'.
One other funny thing about the economists saying that? Kennedy, Reagan and Bush all instituted a tax cut policy, and they all increased tax revenue due to getting people off the public tit and back on the payrolls, which turned out to generate income.
Problem was, each of them immediately started some massively expensive program.
Kennedy dropped a fortune on NASA. Good thing, as we've advanced a lot of tech because of that.
Reagan started the Star Wars program, and spent the USSR into oblivion.
Bush started two wars. Neither was a good idea as far as I am concerned. But the point is, the plan works. HOWEVER, those attempting to say 'trickle down doesn't work' are the same dumbasses that think 'trickle down' means everyone becomes a millionaire.
Not what it means. It means more people will have jobs, opening up more opportunities for those that seek them out and pursue them.
No trickle down mean that if you cut taxes on the rich, then that benefit will trickle down into more jobs and more revenues for businesses meaning lowered prices on consumable goods. Thats the concept behind trickle down, except rich people only take that opportunity to make more money than they had before and continuing to fire people because its cheaper month to month. It worked before because we had a bit of a recession before, not this crippled heap of rotting economy that Bush left us with. The recovery is slower than people would like sure, but to act as though there is no recovery is just denial, credit to the alternate universe the right wing media is tryna weave around their candidate.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Old Blue Collar Joe

Nope. I'm basing it on the fervent hope he's going to stop the goat ******** our economy is becoming
Funny thing about that is he already did.
When he first took office, the deficit was rapidly rising. The economy was in recession bordering on depression. It was the worst financial crisis since the 1930's.
And then, with one of his first acts..... BOOM! Suddenly a deficit that's rising by somewhere around five hundred billion a year is falling.
Do you know where we'd be if he hadn't?

Do you enjoy the ability to buy a car?
Divine_Malevolence
Old Blue Collar Joe

Nope. I'm basing it on the fervent hope he's going to stop the goat ******** our economy is becoming
Funny thing about that is he already did.
When he first took office, the deficit was rapidly rising. The economy was in recession bordering on depression. It was the worst financial crisis since the 1930's.
And then, with one of his first acts..... BOOM! Suddenly a deficit that's rising by somewhere around five hundred billion a year is falling.
Do you know where we'd be if he hadn't?

Do you enjoy the ability to buy a car?

Worse since the thirties? Did everyone forget the late seventies already? Seems to have.
Gas prices when he took office were $1.85 a gallon. Care to guess what they are now?
I have never had an issue buying a car. Correct your comment. Do I like buying one that is supposedly made in America. Well, here's the funny part. Ford didn't take the government bail out, and is in BETTER shape than Chevy, which still hasn't paid back their loan.
And the issue that GM is still going down the shitter since they didn't renegotiate with the unions. All they did was delayed the inevitable.
But claiming he saved the auto industry? No. He put them on life support and is claiming they're back in great shape, when they aren't. Honda, Toyota and Hyundai aren't even remotely close to finishing kicking their a**.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff