Welcome to Gaia! ::

Responsive
S.Lyger
Responsive
This overweight, non-hands-on type of guy is depressed on how obama won and he cant get a job no more.
rofl

Thing is, obama is going to provide jobs too. This fat guy is brainwashed that a rich as ******** republican is all of a sudden going to like poor people.
Your preachin to the choir babe. The most clever illusion I think, and why I still have alot of respect for the higher ups in the republican party, is who their voters really are. Of those 47m people Romney liked to shout were on food stamps and welfare at least 10-20 million of them voted for him. Of the 57m people that voted for him, only like 2-3 would actually genuinely benefit from his ACTUAL policies [not to be confused with what he said in the debates].

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Call Me Apple
Responsive

I know a well paying job where you literally take care of an elderly wiping their asses.

That job is called a CNA, and I did it for 3 years.

My sister is a CNA. I have a long family of CNAs.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
S.Lyger
Responsive
S.Lyger
Responsive
This overweight, non-hands-on type of guy is depressed on how obama won and he cant get a job no more.
rofl

Thing is, obama is going to provide jobs too. This fat guy is brainwashed that a rich as ******** republican is all of a sudden going to like poor people.
Your preachin to the choir babe. The most clever illusion I think, and why I still have alot of respect for the higher ups in the republican party, is who their voters really are. Of those 47m people Romney liked to shout were on food stamps and welfare at least 10-20 million of them voted for him. Of the 57m people that voted for him, only like 2-3 would actually genuinely benefit from his ACTUAL policies [not to be confused with what he said in the debates].

So true. I still dont get why the rest of the population cant be democrat. Democrats supports eveyone.

Poor people who support romney makes as much sense as jews supporting hitler.
Responsive
S.Lyger
Responsive
S.Lyger
Responsive
rofl

So true. I still dont get why the rest of the population cant be democrat. Democrats supports eveyone.

Poor people who support romney makes as much sense as jews supporting hitler.
lol its fox news

Enduring Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
Responsive
BlackBeltMan
... really?
lets stereotype EVERY person of ALL of the 12 million people. I can prove you wrong myself; NO two people are the same, even twins. A lot of the people without jobs ARE looking. How dare you immediately categorize them, and yet you know nothing about them except one statistic: they are unemployed...

Your actually categorizing too.
How? Youre assuming those 12 million people are going through great lengths to find a job.
Even if i do know everything there is about the unemployment issue, whats more valid of a point then how many people are unemployed. What the hell am i going to do with knowing who died in their family or their favorite color?
What about the other 300 million people in the US that thinks the same way as me? Are you going to go to their gaia topics and post the same thing or just telling me is satisfying enough even though it didnt do much?
Could you only quote me once please? Its a bit of an annoyance honestly, but i digress.

The obvious fact that the unenployment rate is dropping is PURE PROOF that they are looking for jobs. Plus you need to look at viable scientific information, i'm attempting to use reason to explain things and to deduce correct info. 300 million people agreeing with you? thats kinda funny, so the other 11 million people are on food stamps and don't care? nice use of logic there sunshine. obviously they dont all have gaia, obviously i dont have time to talk to all of them.

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
I don't think all 12 Million are looking for jobs, but if none of them were it would come as probably the biggest shock in history

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
BlackBeltMan
Responsive
BlackBeltMan
... really?
lets stereotype EVERY person of ALL of the 12 million people. I can prove you wrong myself; NO two people are the same, even twins. A lot of the people without jobs ARE looking. How dare you immediately categorize them, and yet you know nothing about them except one statistic: they are unemployed...

Your actually categorizing too.
How? Youre assuming those 12 million people are going through great lengths to find a job.
Even if i do know everything there is about the unemployment issue, whats more valid of a point then how many people are unemployed. What the hell am i going to do with knowing who died in their family or their favorite color?
What about the other 300 million people in the US that thinks the same way as me? Are you going to go to their gaia topics and post the same thing or just telling me is satisfying enough even though it didnt do much?
Could you only quote me once please? Its a bit of an annoyance honestly, but i digress.

The obvious fact that the unenployment rate is dropping is PURE PROOF that they are looking for jobs. Plus you need to look at viable scientific information, i'm attempting to use reason to explain things and to deduce correct info. 300 million people agreeing with you? thats kinda funny, so the other 11 million people are on food stamps and don't care? nice use of logic there sunshine. obviously they dont all have gaia, obviously i dont have time to talk to all of them.

The unemployment rate is actually improving in this time. You even said 11 million when i said 12 million, so thats a sign of improvement. Oh its annoying that i quoted you more than once? This is the guy who shows his respect towards my opinion through sarcasm and put downs. You think im gonna give a damn and all of a sudden say sorry for quoting you TWICE? think again.

What i mean by reliable source, data, etc. is to post the site or at least cite where you get your sources. If anything, you can be making up your s**t for all i know. Anyone can use "reason." The freshmans in my school who plagarized or bs their work used "reason" for all i know.

If anything, i do know people who get food stamps and dont care. Majority of the people i know who get foodstamps chose to not vote. Can you explain this logic?

Dapper Friend

Because just submitting an application isn't enough, a person has to stop by the physical location and borderline pester the guy in charge, be it manager or owner.
If you can't impress them with your qualifications, then do it by dedication & persistence.

It takes time but it is possible. Stop blaming others for not giving what you think you deserve.

The people who don't take charge are still waiting for a phone call that isn't likely to happen.
I'm sorry, but I don't want to go NEAR anyones butt. emotion_puke

Durem Citizen

I agree with you OP.

Fashionable Shopper

10,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PWNcho
Because just submitting an application isn't enough, a person has to stop by the physical location and borderline pester the guy in charge, be it manager or owner.
If you can't impress them with your qualifications, then do it by dedication & persistence.

It takes time but it is possible. Stop blaming others for not giving what you think you deserve.

The people who don't take charge are still waiting for a phone call that isn't likely to happen.

Ikr? i believe in the saying "as long as its on absolute zero percent, take a chance."

If you cant get hired, create your own business. Sell useless junk or learn to sell your talents.
Like there's so many possibilities to earn money.

I totally agree with you and i believe you also add to my belief.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff