Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Question became irrelevant/answered, so now I'm posting the question that came after.

Libertarian, With the issues, or Part-Line vote for 2016?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Nominate Hillary.
♠ Because there's never going to be another democratic candidate ever again and no democrat ever voted before the '08 and '12 election

srsly wtf are you talking about
do you live in colorado
have you already started that mj

Unforgiving Elder

Well Obama is no Bill Clinton, but here is the thing you are forgetting. There are other people who will step up to run for president. Some who may be better than Obama. We have four years to pick out a new one. ^_^

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Ferrie
♠ Because there's never going to be another democratic candidate ever again and no democrat ever voted before the '08 and '12 election

do you live in colorado

Erm. No. Not what I was talking about. Generally, unless there is huge, (and I mean massive) hype about a democratic candidate, democratic voters tend not to get out to the vote. Forgive me, I misspoke. I meant that the younger, poorer, ignorant, voters don't vote. It's the same in teh republican part too, usually.

Basically, i wanted to know if you were gonna vote for the next dem. canidate even if he's shitty and not Obama? Or would you swing (like I would) and vote for the issues, not the part or the face.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
There are more democrats where he came from, just as there are more republicans where Romney came from. rolleyes And who is to say that the next candidate won't be *GASP* female! For either party! Look, we don't know what the political climate is gonna be like four years from now, so why do you think anyone here has any idea what either party is gonna do for candidates at that time?

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
xXFurygeistXx
There are more democrats where he came from, just as there are more republicans where Romney came from. rolleyes And who is to say that the next candidate won't be *GASP* female! For either party! Look, we don't know what the political climate is gonna be like four years from now, so why do you think anyone here has any idea what either party is gonna do for candidates at that time?

I like and respect your response. I don't know though, some people on here seem like they'd straight part vote, regardless.
obama will likely take these 4 years to establish a police state and put himself as a fascist leader. he will use anybody willing to follow him and armies from the U.N. as well as our own department of homeland security to crush us and take away our guns.

lol, while i don't know the likelihood of that, there has been a large trend in the united states over that past ten or so years of increasing military and the president's power independent of the united states constitution and all of our rights.

Devout Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dove_of_Dawn
Ferrie

do you live in colorado

Erm. No. Not what I was talking about. Generally, unless there is huge, (and I mean massive) hype about a democratic candidate, democratic voters tend not to get out to the vote. Forgive me, I misspoke. I meant that the younger, poorer, ignorant, voters don't vote. It's the same in teh republican part too, usually.

Basically, i wanted to know if you were gonna vote for the next dem. canidate even if he's shitty and not Obama? Or would you swing (like I would) and vote for the issues, not the part or the face.

♠ oh okay, I see what you mean

I choose my candidate based on the issues.
I voted for obama because I preferred his stance on foreign policy, immigration, and the economy
I feel like if we voted for romney he would be like a bull in a china shop in terms of foreign policy

I'm not gonna vote for someone just cuz he's democrat

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I will do the same thing I did this election and the same thing I did last election, vote for the issues. I didn't completely agree with Obama but I agreed more with his plans than I did Romney. If a Republican comes along with a political stance that I agree I will vote for him/her. I don't vote for gun toting, god fearing, greedy republicans nor do I vote for tree hugging, drug smoking, wooo party! democrats.

Versatile Fashionista

it's sad when some just don't get it. *headdesk

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Delta1038
I will do the same thing I did this election and the same thing I did last election, vote for the issues. I didn't completely agree with Obama but I agreed more with his plans than I did Romney. If a Republican comes along with a political stance that I agree I will vote for him/her. I don't vote for gun toting, god fearing, greedy republicans nor do I vote for tree hugging, drug smoking, wooo party! democrats.

Thank you for being honest. Even if I do have several guns along with a license to carry one.

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Kimiko Doll
it's sad when some just don't get it. *headdesk

What ,being an independent? If that's not it, why not explain it, and get off your high horse.
Next election it will be Joe Biden against whoever the republicans nominate, which could, possibly, but I doubt it, be Mitt again.
VP is nearly guaranteed the nomination from his party.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff