Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you believe that abortion is a "women's rights" then perhaps you should take a look at the 70,000,000 Pro-life women in the U.S.

Including Roe from Roe Vs. Wade. She says "I think it's safe to say the entire abortion industry is based on a lie. I am dedicating the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name."

Saying abortion is "women's rights" is a pathetic argument.
Caffienated Sprite
If you believe that abortion is a "women's rights" then perhaps you should take a look at the 70,000,000 Pro-life women in the U.S.

Including Roe from Roe Vs. Wade. She says "I think it's safe to say the entire abortion industry is based on a lie. I am dedicating the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name."

lmao i love when more dudes weigh in on this...
S.Lyger
Caffienated Sprite

Nice arguement. Looks like I win.
Caffienated Sprite
S.Lyger
Caffienated Sprite

Nice arguement. Looks like I win.

rofl If that constitutes an argument to you, I won't waste my time...

But I dunno, women get abortions, men don't. Its an option that women have had for like 40 yrs now, they wouldn't if Roe were overturned. I guess if anything my argument is that since Roe has no direct effect over any aspect of your life, I'd simply pose the question why do you care? Why do you feel as though anyone's religious beliefs should push government to ban a medical procedure for women?

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
There are 157,000,000 women in the US.
Your numbers equate to less'n half. And that's only if they're to be trusted.

Confident Genius

Alright, I'll take a look at them.

None of those pro-life women are required or forced to have abortions if they don't want them is the first thing I notice. So, if they become pregnant, they can carry it to term and birth it completely according to their wishes and beliefs.

Therefore, their ability to remain pro-life has not been threatened and their side of it as a women's rights issue is already taken care of since it is one.

Now what is the argument?
Divine_Malevolence
There are 157,000,000 women in the US.
Your numbers equate to less'n half. And that's only if they're to be trusted.

rofl I didn't even know that...

BOOM! *in Jon Stewart's voice*

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I have no reason to trust anything you say.

Wintry Avenger

No v****a, no opinion. The end.

Devoted Sex Symbol

These feminists get pretty militant about this women's rights abortion stuff. They think only females should be able to weigh in on it, but that's not how politics works. Civil rights legislation is not drafted by only minorities. Women's issues are not drafted by only women. Plus, it's not like a guy can't have a valid opinion on the topic. I'll never understand that flippant attitude.

Wintry Avenger

Spline Reticulator
These feminists get pretty militant about this women's rights abortion stuff. They think only females should be able to weigh in on it, but that's not how politics works. Civil rights legislation is not drafted by only minorities. Women's issues are not drafted by only women. Plus, it's not like a guy can't have a valid opinion on the topic. I'll never understand that flippant attitude.

Considering the centuries of men being in charge of everything concerning women, I think women have the right to say, flat out, "This is not your business."

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Spline Reticulator

you're forgetting that the men that are the ones making the legislation for this topic

are complete idiots

Devoted Sex Symbol

The Undead Suitor

Lol. Not gonna argue there. lol
The Undead Suitor
Spline Reticulator
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash