• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
Lmao!

Honestly, that was getting annoying. Obama would try and say something, and Romney would continue talking like he didn't hear. He was so rude last night.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xDirty d a n c i n g
Lmao!

Honestly, that was getting annoying. Obama would try and say something, and Romney would continue talking like he didn't hear. He was so rude last night.

wow and it was both of them because absolutely neither of them cared what the moderator wanted and he just did not feel comfortable interrupting them back so great job america presidents 4ever

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
butts for butts
xDirty d a n c i n g
Lmao!

wow and it was both of them because absolutely neither of them cared what the moderator wanted and he just did not feel comfortable interrupting them back so great job america presidents 4ever

OH YEAH! I forgot about that. The moderator tried to get them to move on to the next subject and they kept going at it >___<
I really, really, hope that some one else will be president. Because even though neither of them are good, I might resort to Obama.

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
xDirty d a n c i n g
Lmao!

WOW, you're a genius aren't you. OBAMA did the same thing. He was JUST AS RUDE! Blame one, you have to blame the other.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
Hillywood

Tis true. But I think (in my opinion) that Romney was doing it more, as to why I only mentioned him.

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

LEHRER: OK gentlemen, please ignore the clock and the questions that I ask. Obama you are first.

OBAMA: Romney has said that he is going to end Medicare as we know it, repeal the new regulations on banks, cut taxes for corporations and millionaires, cut government funding for essential programs, and repeal the Affordable Care Act.

ROMNEY: *snickers* AH HA! I I LIED! THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! LOL

AUDIENCE: Ooooooh! He got you, Obama.

OBAMA: So you're lying?

ROMNEY: Yep, I want to put an end to Sesame Street.

OBAMA: What?

ROMNEY: I like Big Bird.

LEHRER: Da faq just happened?

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood

Tis true. But I think (in my opinion) that Romney was doing it more, as to why I only mentioned him.

Yeah but you also have to admit, Obama was just as much a dillweed too he kept taking all of the time and he used "Ummmm" wayyyy to much like he didn't have a clear idea to what he was even talking about.... I honestly found the whole debate more funny then anything else.

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
xDirty d a n c i n g
butts for butts
xDirty d a n c i n g
Lmao!

OH YEAH! I forgot about that. The moderator tried to get them to move on to the next subject and they kept going at it >___<
I really, really, hope that some one else will be president. Because even though neither of them are good, I might resort to Obama.

my vote is going to obama, not because he is amazing or anything, but he's informed

Romney doesn't want to put free healthcare in place because he legitimately thinks that if you call 911 and get an ambulance to the ER and get treatment that it is ALREADY FREE AND THAT THERE ARE NO CHARGES FOR ANY OF IT

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
Hillywood
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood

Yeah but you also have to admit, Obama was just as much a dillweed too he kept taking all of the time and he used "Ummmm" wayyyy to much like he didn't have a clear idea to what he was even talking about.... I honestly found the whole debate more funny then anything else.

Bahaha true. I honestly though Obama was going to cry because he kind of just stared downwards while Romney talked. It was a bit funny, but also sad since America is left in the hands of these two.

Aged Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood

Bahaha true. I honestly though Obama was going to cry because he kind of just stared downwards while Romney talked. It was a bit funny, but also sad since America is left in the hands of these two.

AMEN! I hear you....the thing I don't like is the fact that everything thinks if you're NOT voting for Obama you're suddenly a racist. All I can do is laugh and say "I've voted for him before. I was ALL for him." He never did anything he said he would do so I'm giving my vote to someone who MIGHT be able to help. I mean jesus, he had 4 years to do something....

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Ben Saladin
LEHRER: OK gentlemen, please ignore the clock and the questions that I ask. Obama you are first.

OBAMA: Romney has said that he is going to end Medicare as we know it, repeal the new regulations on banks, cut taxes for corporations and millionaires, cut government funding for essential programs, and repeal the Affordable Care Act.

That's not ac-

God damn I hate Romney sometimes.

NonniChan's Significant Otter

OG Nerd

Divine_Malevolence
Ben Saladin

That's not ac-

God damn I hate Romney sometimes.

It's a true story I swear. And ditto, lol.

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
Hillywood
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood
xDirty d a n c i n g
Hillywood

AMEN! I hear you....the thing I don't like is the fact that everything thinks if you're NOT voting for Obama you're suddenly a racist. All I can do is laugh and say "I've voted for him before. I was ALL for him." He never did anything he said he would do so I'm giving my vote to someone who MIGHT be able to help. I mean jesus, he had 4 years to do something....

I HATE that. I'm honestly hoping that the reason he was elected was not because of his skin color, and I really don't want it to be the reason he gets reelected. I just hope that the election will turn around. Though I still have my vote for Obama. ^_^

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100
butts for butts
xDirty d a n c i n g
butts for butts
xDirty d a n c i n g
Lmao!

my vote is going to obama, not because he is amazing or anything, but he's informed

Romney doesn't want to put free healthcare in place because he legitimately thinks that if you call 911 and get an ambulance to the ER and get treatment that it is ALREADY FREE AND THAT THERE ARE NO CHARGES FOR ANY OF IT

I think Romney is more interested in helping the wealthy then people who need it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff