• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
DtCouAce
Hayden Demauri
DtCouAce
Hayden Demauri
biceptron

well s**t anyone can hit 300 easily. its all about determination. not many ppl keep up lifting. i know for a fact next year i will hit 300. thats cuz im not going on and off. u should keep it up. why did u quit? and how old are u?

Because i weighed 250 lbs so i started running and went down to 195. And not true, not everyone can hit 300 lbs. Most men are in the 200-299 range.
Im 21.

If I keep lifting hard, its going to take roughly 4 years to get 150-160 -_-

That doesnt make a lot of sense, how old are you?

20yrs old
130lbs

Shouldnt be that hard, how tall are you?

Quotable Hunter

2,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hayden Demauri
DtCouAce
Hayden Demauri
DtCouAce
Hayden Demauri
biceptron

well s**t anyone can hit 300 easily. its all about determination. not many ppl keep up lifting. i know for a fact next year i will hit 300. thats cuz im not going on and off. u should keep it up. why did u quit? and how old are u?

Because i weighed 250 lbs so i started running and went down to 195. And not true, not everyone can hit 300 lbs. Most men are in the 200-299 range.
Im 21.

If I keep lifting hard, its going to take roughly 4 years to get 150-160 -_-

That doesnt make a lot of sense, how old are you?

20yrs old
130lbs

Shouldnt be that hard, how tall are you?

I am 5'5"

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hayden Demauri
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron

dang it ur not impressed. looks like im gonna have to go harder next time! haha

I did beat my personal record for bench though. i did 250 haha. just added 2.5 plates on each side.

u jelly? lol jkjk

Nope since i can bench 255.

damn nice. whats ur max?

That is so far, but i havent lifted in almost a year. And when i did lift that 255 i wasnt really lifting. This pro weightlifter says if i try hard enough i could hit over 300 easy.

Im 21.

who told u that? 200 to thr 299 range? if they lift long enough they can hit more than that. i weigh 178 now. im light compared to u hahaha! im only five feet 10

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron

damn nice. whats ur max?

That is so far, but i havent lifted in almost a year. And when i did lift that 255 i wasnt really lifting. This pro weightlifter says if i try hard enough i could hit over 300 easy.

Im 21.

who told u that? 200 to thr 299 range? if they lift long enough they can hit more than that. i weigh 178 now. im light compared to u hahaha! im only five feet 10

Not everyone can though, some 5' 5" dude cant get it because of his anatomy and genes. I still have fat on me that i havent lost yet. I want to get down to 180 then start lifting.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Hayden Demauri
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron
Hayden Demauri
biceptron

damn nice. whats ur max?

Im 21.

Not everyone can though, some 5' 5" dude cant get it because of his anatomy and genes. I still have fat on me that i havent lost yet. I want to get down to 180 then start lifting.

alot of ppl with short arms can get it.

yeah i guess if u have a small frame it might be hard. but its not impossible razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff