Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

Like weight training or like bodyweight? How much weight did you lose and how?
And I wanna see that lol. How many pullups can you do?

Several years ago I had a miscarriage and took it out on myself. So that's when I gained it but I lost the weight in about a year, I'm about 190-ish but I've always been curvy- I'm almost the exact measurements of Christina Hendricks. I just lost it by eating healthy and I LOVE to bike so I biked for about 2 hours a day.

What do you want to see? lol It was a long night yesterday- I was in a movie and the day started at 11 am and ended at 3 am.. by the time I got to bed it was like 5 am. So I'm a bit brain dead today. lol

Right now? Like.. half a pull up. lol I work at a gym though so I've been training to do better.
Well losing 110 in a year is great. You should be proud of yourself. How tall are you? And yeah, people have many different builds. Weight is just a number; it doesn't really mean anything. Who's Christina Hendricks lol?
I want to see people go over the 10ft wall. And yeah, I couldn't fall asleep til almost 5am last night too but I slept in real late today lol.
And lol you gotta get those pullups! I tell everybody that because pullups simply the most awesome thing lol. I feel like a monkey on the bar.

I'm about 5'7" I think. But my cup size is 36G so I joke that I carry half my weight there.

Christina Hendricks: http://www.fansshare.com/gallery/photos/435966/Christina-Hendricks/

I actually ran about 2 miles today at the gym and started actively doing assisted pull ups. I figure I have 8 months so even if every week I'm able to just get 5 lb less "assist" then I'll be getting where I need to be. Plus usually people help each other for Tough Mudder.

I wish I was a little monkey! I really hope I can do well with this race this year.

Haha, that probably accounts for a lot!
I'd figure Christina Hendricks is probably smaller than you though, right?
Well you definitely seem ambitious with it. I'm sure you'll get there. How much assist do you use now?
And nah, being a monkey would be kind of gross lol. You'll do well; don't worry about it.

We're actually freakishly similar. She has bigger feet than me, but otherwise, we wear the same size, she's a 38DDD which since I worked at a bra store back in the day I know that is the equivalent of what I wear, we both have a 30" waist. The only difference is her hips are about a 39" and I'm probably 42".

This site says it, too but the grammar is awful :http://www.dontbelieveus.com/christina-hendricks-height-weight-measurements/

Lol right now my assist is embarrassing. I probably have about a 165 lb assist, but I am pretty ambitious with anything when I put my mind to it. lol

Lol how'd you end up getting so interested in her in the first place?
And no offense to your weight, but it's crazy you have a 30" waist at that weight I'd think. I guess that's a good thing then. Idk much about waist though so I wouldn't know though.
And aw man lol. It's alright. Practice makes perfect.

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Flamboyant Cannibal

And no offense to your weight, but it's crazy you have a 30" waist at that weight I'd think. I guess that's a good thing then. Idk much about waist though so I wouldn't know though.

I was watching an episode of Firefly that she was in and then I saw some info about her weight which I liked because I can't relate to most celebrities body wise.

Lol I'm not offended. I have muscular legs/calves.

Thanks smile That's what I keep telling myself. lol
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

I was watching an episode of Firefly that she was in and then I saw some info about her weight which I liked because I can't relate to most celebrities body wise.

Got banned lmfao.
What's Firefly?
How much can you deadlift lol?
And you're welcome.
I'm getting too tired to post in threads anymore lol.

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

Got banned lmfao.
What's Firefly?
And you're welcome.

Yikes! What'd you do? lol

Firefly is this short running Sci Fi show from like 10 years ago.. I'm a nerd. lol

I don't know currently since I haven't gone over my normal in a while but easily 80.

Lol It's okay. I don't really post on this site much anymore, either.
Orgasmatronical
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

Got banned lmfao.
What's Firefly?
And you're welcome.

Firefly is this short running Sci Fi show from like 10 years ago.. I'm a nerd. lol

I don't know currently since I haven't gone over my normal in a while but easily 80.

I don't even know!
And it's not a bad thing to be a nerd lol : P
80 lbs or kg?
I still post a lot. I'm just tired!

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

Got banned lmfao.
What's Firefly?
And you're welcome.

I don't even know!
80 lbs or kg?

Weird! I was banned on my main account several years ago for botting.. I was like, "listen lady, I'm computer retarded.. I don't even know how to do that if I wanted to" but she (the mod) didn't care and was just kinda rude about it. lol

Yeah, true. I have a huge half sleeve tattoo for Doctor Who/ Van Gogh. -holds up the geek sign-

Pounds.. I don't know what the kg equivalent would be.
Orgasmatronical
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Bananas Cannibal
Orgasmatronical
Flamboyant Cannibal

Got banned lmfao.
What's Firefly?
And you're welcome.

I don't even know!
80 lbs or kg?

Weird! I was banned on my main account several years ago for botting.. I was like, "listen lady, I'm computer retarded.. I don't even know how to do that if I wanted to" but she (the mod) didn't care and was just kinda rude about it. lol

Yeah, true. I have a huge half sleeve tattoo for Doctor Who/ Van Gogh. -holds up the geek sign-

Pounds.. I don't know what the kg equivalent would be.

Some of the mods are nice, some aren't lol. Iblts.
You really are a nerd haha : P
and that's like 37 kg I think
Anyways, we've posted here too long lol. If you wanna continue talking to me you can PM me.

Kawaii Cub

Running may not actually be a problem. What I found is that, you'll wait in line for some of the obstacles, thus giving you ample time to rest

Upper body is needed for going over walls, climbing, and such.

Ability to swim is needed, there was one swimming portion.

If you can, actually try to practice the obstacles they're going to give you.

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Euphoric Ghost
Running may not actually be a problem. What I found is that, you'll wait in line for some of the obstacles, thus giving you ample time to rest

Upper body is needed for going over walls, climbing, and such.

Ability to swim is needed, there was one swimming portion.

If you can, actually try to practice the obstacles they're going to give you.

Thanks that's super helpful. smile I'm not little by any means but I have the upper body strength of a T-Rex so I hope I will have enough time to build some strength- My race is in August.

I'm a great swimmer so that's the only one I'm not worried about. lol

Kawaii Cub

Orgasmatronical

No problem

it's gonna be cliche, my biggest obstacle was me because I never climbed walls before or even do a race of any sort before TM, so I wasn't sure of my skills and wasn't sure how to do some of them which hindered me, so climb walls when you can just so your psychologically prepared for it

oh, and avoid those electrical wires hitting your head, I lost consciousness twice for a few seconds >.>

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Euphoric Ghost
Orgasmatronical

No problem

it's gonna be cliche, my biggest obstacle was me because I never climbed walls before or even do a race of any sort before TM, so I wasn't sure of my skills and wasn't sure how to do some of them which hindered me, so climb walls when you can just so your psychologically prepared for it

oh, and avoid those electrical wires hitting your head, I lost consciousness twice for a few seconds >.>

Where the heck do you find walls to climb? lol I'm unfortunately hoping for some major team work type help on that obstacle.

I'm a little nervous about the electrical wires, I'm not looking forward to "brain re-boot".

Kawaii Cub

Orgasmatronical

There's actually a few around the local community college and university where I live... which I sadly did not practice on, lol, I should have, but eh, now I'm parting that advice to you XD

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Euphoric Ghost
Orgasmatronical

There's actually a few around the local community college and university where I live... which I sadly did not practice on, lol, I should have, but eh, now I'm parting that advice to you XD

Thanks! heart

In a few months after I finish this half marathon training in May, I'll go find some walls to try and spider-lady up.
I think your best shot is developing the ability to do 5 pullups.

The fastest way I've seen women develop the ability to go from 0-many pullups is to try to avoid the assist machine.

pull a bench over to the bar at your gym and use it to jump up into the top of the pullup position and do a slow negative allll the way down, as in, use your muscles to slow the rate of descent as much as possible.

do this 5 times, and then go on with whatever other stuff you had planned (except for any kind of pulling on anything). come back 2 days later and do it all again. if you feel like at the bottom you can pull yourself up, give it a shot and see what happens.

Work the negatives until you can do one at least. then you can probably have a play around with sets and reps however you feel comfortable.

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ozchuck
I think your best shot is developing the ability to do 5 pullups.

The fastest way I've seen women develop the ability to go from 0-many pullups is to try to avoid the assist machine.

pull a bench over to the bar at your gym and use it to jump up into the top of the pullup position and do a slow negative allll the way down, as in, use your muscles to slow the rate of descent as much as possible.

do this 5 times, and then go on with whatever other stuff you had planned (except for any kind of pulling on anything). come back 2 days later and do it all again. if you feel like at the bottom you can pull yourself up, give it a shot and see what happens.

Work the negatives until you can do one at least. then you can probably have a play around with sets and reps however you feel comfortable.

True. I work at a gym so after hours I could set up a little training area to try negatives. Thanks for the tip. smile

I have almost exactly 6 months to get my butt in gear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff