Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Giver

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
Not roids lol, I picked up a 8 week cycle of erase pro, some pro bodybuildings that are coming off of a real cycle of the juice they use this as a pct, I'm gonna be doing this 8 week cycle with a 4 week of daa at the same time as well, with all my proteins, multis, joint support, fish oils, and diet in check, should be a gooder

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Shazumaki
Is it true that testosterone pills can help increase your weight lifting potential and give you a boost in gaining muscle? What are the side effects of taking testosterone? And is there anyway to take them without enduring too much of the side effects? Is there anyone here that has taken them?

da phuq. go lift bro. dont become those faggets who takes supplements all day every day
Testosterone boosters definitely help you gain muscle mass that helps and tone your muscles. To increase your falling T levels, make changes to your eating habits and exercise routine. Eat a diet that's high in proteins and contains good fats, which means eating fish, nuts, dairy products, and lean cuts of meat. No alcohol and read meat! Engage in weight-lifting exercises, benchpresses, squats, and back rows. Lose the excess flab. Avoid stress. If you still wish to take testosterone boosters, Ageless Male is a good option. Don’t take my word for it though. Do your own research and read the product testimonials. You may even come across Ageless Male scam reviews online – let me tell you that this product is totally safe and contains fenugreek seed extract, a natural testosterone booster. A word of caution – if you're worried about any side effects, consult your doctor before taking any supplement.

Shirtless Smoker

4,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Shazumaki
Is it true that testosterone pills can help increase your weight lifting potential and give you a boost in gaining muscle? What are the side effects of taking testosterone? And is there anyway to take them without enduring too much of the side effects? Is there anyone here that has taken them?
Simple answer
Get ZMA.
You really should avoid it if your young.
Steroids are stupid and not worth it. When its all water in your muscles witch you will lose once you stop taking steroids.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff