Welcome to Gaia! ::

How old did you start?
When you first started lifting how many can you bench press? How many can you do now?
How old are you now?
and do you have a job? If you do How do you cope with it?Like do you still have time for your social life. and stuff?

ME:
Started 14yrs old
20lbs(weak i know) Now I go to 90lbs
Im 15 now
Just a student here. After class I eat with my friends and i go directly to the gym
what are you stats

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
valority
How old did you start?
When you first started lifting how many can you bench press? How many can you do now?
How old are you now?
and do you have a job? If you do How do you cope with it?Like do you still have time for your social life. and stuff?

ME:
Started 14yrs old
20lbs(weak i know) Now I go to 90lbs
Im 15 now
Just a student here. After class I eat with my friends and i go directly to the gym

Started when I was 19
At the time I did 115x8 but not with very good form. Now I do 185x5 strict as ********.
I'm now 21.
I do not have a job but I am a full time student. Yes, I have friends. I go to the gym after class 4 times a week for about 45 minutes each. Nothing unmanageable.

Tips for you: don't try too hard with your lifts. You are only 15 and not very physically developed. As you mature and go though puberty you will naturally gain strength because your testosterone levels will increase. In fact, stressing your body too hard when you are too young can stunt growth (you'll be muscular but short). Also, don't eat too much right before you go to the gym. You can have a snack to make sure you have energy for your workout but if you are too full your body will direct its attention to digesting your food and not to power output. You should instead have a high protein meal after you lift, preferably within the hour.

Savage Hunter

Monster Pup
In fact, stressing your body too hard when you are too young can stunt growth (you'll be muscular but short)
Started when I was 20. My max bench then was 135, now I don't know. I just got out of OSUT out at Ft.Benning and haven't really tried maxing.

Mega Cutie-Pie

started 19yr max bench 135 3 set of 10
now 24yr max bench 245 3 sets of 6
I started when I was 19. I'm defined amateur and I passively lifted weights. Basically for a good year I didn't know what I was doing, however now I can bench 90lbs I have some descent program going for myself. I'm 21 now, I'm hoping to be able to bench my own weight by the time I graduate college.
I'm a ninny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces