Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I'm 15 and have been powerlifting for a few months, I looked at my body and see stretch marks on my arms and shoulders. Does anyone else have this? What does it mean?

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
prolly means your growing faster then your skin is able to catch up to prevent and help with stretch marks use all natural 100% cocoa butter it helps with skin elasticity

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Asian Boyz Luv Me
prolly means your growing faster then your skin is able to catch up to prevent and help with stretch marks use all natural 100% cocoa butter it helps with skin elasticity

It means this.
Goodluck in Moscow! (:

But anyway, like Asian Boyz Luv Me mentioned your muscles are growing too quick for your body, resulting in the most bottom layer of skin(dermis) to stretch out sense it can't keep up with the pace. It happens the same way with getting to flabby quickly. It can also be genetics or your body is changing (puberty).

Best thing to do is apply Vitamin E or Cocoa Butter on your skin and on your stretch marks. This will reduce and help the elasticity of the skin. Though you cannot get rid of Stretch marks, they do fade though.

Fun Fact: Purple Stretch marks are considered to be the most recent stretching, while the white/skin tone marks are older and are healing.

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
Norman Black
I'm 15 and have been powerlifting for a few months, I looked at my body and see stretch marks on my arms and shoulders. Does anyone else have this? What does it mean?

Be happy, its a sign of growth :3 I had it when I first started working out..Starting in my shoulders and slowly creeped to my biceps not really noticable.

Wealthy Capitalist

I want them gonk

Dapper Ladykiller

I think stretch marks from working out are really sexy
Muscle hypertrophy occurring at a rate beyond the elasticity of your skin. It's very normal, especially for people who just started working out and go hard. I still have some stretch marks on my chest from when I went from flat to whatever it is I am now in only a few months.
Wolfdude87
Asian Boyz Luv Me

It means this.
I DO HAVE STRETCH MARKS TO AND I USE SAME THING BUT ITS NOT WORKING.
Norman Black

Fairly common amongst athletes. Do you watch UFC at all? If so, next time you see Jon Jones look closely and you can see stretch marks all over his body from rapid muscle growth during his teen years.

Shirtless Smoker

4,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I got them, get some stretch cream and youll be fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers