Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
I have found no forum where i can meet and actual doctor. So i came looking for the fittest Gaians. To the point i have a muscle in my arm that feels like a literal Charley horse and it's terrible. I actually don't know if it is possible to have one in your arm but i have tried moving it often enough that it won't stop D:
I can't lift my arm or pull my shoulders back. It's in my upper arm nearest to my shoulder and i'd like a few pointers how i can shake that pain out.
Get off the Internet and go see a doctor.

Shy Noob

8,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
DCVZ
Get off the Internet and go see a doctor.

A doctor! Really?
I don't think it's that serious D:

Dangerous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
I think i had that same problem when i threw javelin in high school. They said i had tendonidis of the elbow. I could throw mabye 3 times before i was done. Go to a doctor.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
I have found no forum where i can meet and actual doctor. So i came looking for the fittest Gaians. To the point i have a muscle in my arm that feels like a literal Charley horse and it's terrible. I actually don't know if it is possible to have one in your arm but i have tried moving it often enough that it won't stop D:
I can't lift my arm or pull my shoulders back. It's in my upper arm nearest to my shoulder and i'd like a few pointers how i can shake that pain out.

u probably pulled a muscle or something. if it hurts bad go to a doctor. nobody here knows anything but broscience lol

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX

You should see a doctor if the pain is bad. Not everybody here operates on broscience, but it's hard for us to form any ideas of what's wrong. You could be as simple as a dietary deficiency (are you getting enough potassium or calcium?) to something as serious as a pinched nerve.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff