Welcome to Gaia! ::

Survivor Guilt
I wish more girls would lift! All of my girl friends are too intimidated by the weight room so I have to work out with my guy friends. It's cool and all but I think girls should be more proud of their bodies and not believe that weights are just for guys.

Pretty much all the girls I know don't want to lift because they think they'll turn into huge muscle ladies.

Like, two of them aren't even five feet tall, that's just not possible.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
The Sky Does Not Bow
Survivor Guilt
I wish more girls would lift! All of my girl friends are too intimidated by the weight room so I have to work out with my guy friends. It's cool and all but I think girls should be more proud of their bodies and not believe that weights are just for guys.

Pretty much all the girls I know don't want to lift because they think they'll turn into huge muscle ladies.

Yeah in my experience that seems to be the number 1 reason too. If us guys have to work our assess off just to gain a little muscle, there is no way that they ever will.
Well you wanted a chick with a nice a**. Maybe if she couldn't her a** would be flat lol.
Besides, 185 is kinda light bro -_-
Monster Pup
The Sky Does Not Bow
Survivor Guilt

Yeah in my experience that seems to be the number 1 reason too. If us guys have to work our assess off just to gain a little muscle, there is no way that they ever will.

Send your female friends this link here.
Monster Pup
I was looking forward to making fun of her...

EndHere
He was only going to make fun of her as a conversation starter...

I hate people like you at the gym, seriously maybe more women would lift if they didnt feel so intimidated by jackasses like you who think you have the right to make fun of or stare at women.

Everyone starts off somewhere, I bet you didnt have great form when you first started out, and I bet no one made fun of you for it, but its ok to do that to a woman if you want to hit on her?

Grow up and get over yourself, most people go to the gym to work out, not get a date. She was probably too pretty for you anyway....
talk2hand Females who can lift weights are not scary at all. I personally like them more than the treadmill and ab mat rats. If it is so intimidating, I recommend you improve your form and how much weight you do. That is what I did, I blow even the most athletic girls, and guys, out of the water with my deadlifts and squats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff