Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Thought I'd tell you guys about it. Pretty sure she had one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. Easy 10/10, great body. When she went into the squat rack behind me I was looking forward to making fun of her and stuff but then she ended up squatting 185 with flawless form and I was literally like emotion_0A0 emotion_jawdrop that was the most intimidated I've ever been by a girl.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bro, I see you here pretty often and most of what you say is extremely good advice but I'm honestly a little disappointed by this post. You were going to make fun of a woman trying to improve her lady swole? Instead of being happy to see a woman in the squat rack you were going to make fun of her? Lady swole is a beautiful thing. Shame.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Wolfdude87
Bro, I see you here pretty often and most of what you say is extremely good advice but I'm honestly a little disappointed by this post. You were going to make fun of a woman trying to improve her lady swole? Instead of being happy to see a woman in the squat rack you were going to make fun of her? Lady swole is a beautiful thing. Shame.

Lol quite true but I was totally expecting her to not know what she was doing. Instead she intimidated the s**t out of me lol couldn't even imagine talking to her after that

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Oh man, my next girlfriend is going to squat for sure. I bet my last one would have done it too but I never even thought to ask.

Eloquent Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Why were you going to make fun of her?

I love lifting, but I hate how all of the guys stare at me while I do it. Yes, I'm a chick who lifts heavy, get over it.
He was only going to make fun of her as a conversation starter. She's a perfect 10/10 to his standards and you don't have much to say in regards to a perfect form other than that she's doing a great job and even then you can tell he's hitting on her.
I think..

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
EndHere
He was only going to make fun of her as a conversation starter. She's a perfect 10/10 to his standards and you don't have much to say in regards to a perfect form other than that she's doing a great job and even then you can tell he's hitting on her.
I think..

sontaikle

This. I wouldn't have even had the courage to talk to her even if I had something to say lol. The vast majority of dudes I see in the gym don't do things right, so to see a girl squatting heavy and doing it perfectly (she had her shoes off and everything) was just... beauty at its finest.

Ursine Comrade

Awesome, I can only imagine the glorious a** that comes with such a nice squat.

There can never be too many hot swole girls around. Wish more of them are into girls though... ninja
sontaikle
Why were you going to make fun of her?

I love lifting, but I hate how all of the guys stare at me while I do it. Yes, I'm a chick who lifts heavy, get over it.
ugh jesus, or a girl who lifts period. all the guys stare at me like i'm some alien rolleyes

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
No such thing as a 10/10 woman, closest you can get is 9.999 repeating.

Aged Citizen

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
Haha On the elliptical, heart rate not quite peak. Smokin 10/10 gets on next to me, heart rate suddenly peak! emotion_brofist
Same chick different day, I'm doing pull downs and she just happens to situate herself right in front of me across the room. Picks up 25's and starts doing arm raises. emotion_donotwant Can't talk to her now
I wish more girls would lift! All of my girl friends are too intimidated by the weight room so I have to work out with my guy friends. It's cool and all but I think girls should be more proud of their bodies and not believe that weights are just for guys.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Wolfdude87
Oh man, my next girlfriend is going to squat for sure. I bet my last one would have done it too but I never even thought to ask.

This turned out to be a lie. Brodin willing though I will change it.

Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Clambake 200
Wolfdude87
Wolfdude87

Lol wish you the best with that

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Monster Pup
Wolfdude87
Wolfdude87

Lol wish you the best with that

Hahaha thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas