Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you take someone like Lazar I think he is the perfect size, but whats stopping him from looking like a nasty bodybuilder?

Is there a different type of workout you need to do or is it just that Lazar hasn't gotten to that point yet and is still training for that body builder size?

& please only answer if you actually know your s**t if you just post some bullshit ill know
I'm very strong so please no newbs acting like they know s**t

I'm starting to get very good sized muscles and am afraid of looking like a nasty veiny slab of meat
emotion_c8

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Don't worry, you don't have what it takes to look like a bodybuilder smile also who is Lazar?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Ohhhh Lazar Angelov? You wanna look like him? What's stopping him from looking like a bodybuilder is exactly what is stopping bodybuilders from looking like him. They know how to control their fat and muscle levels through training and diet.
Wolfdude87
Don't worry, you don't have what it takes to look like a bodybuilder smile also who is Lazar?
Don't have what it takes? trolling? don't comment on my s**t ugly ********
iDream version 2
The only way someone is going to get "nasty veiny big" is if they drastically outeat their daily caloric maintenance levels (aka go on a bulk putting on lots of fat and muscle, then cut to shed the fat), push the weights to death for several years, and/or use steroids. People will only look bigger than said bodybuilder if that is their goal, no just accidentally. It takes lots of dedication and mind power to look remotely huge.

Workout-wise, if a person is content with their muscle size, then all they have to do is eat below their maintenance levels and stay away from progressive overloading.

I was hoping steroids made the difference but I been gaining muscle so fast it makes me nerves of course I already know it will be years before I have to worry but I was still wondering

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Don't have what it takes? trolling? don't comment on my s**t ugly ********]

Ugly ********? I would love to see the picture of you in your journal lol.
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

add me then b***h its from 2012 too and im still better looking then you. your exactly what I don't wanna look like a nasty fatty muscle slab of meat

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

add me then b***h its from 2012 too and im still better looking then you. your exactly what I don't wanna look like a nasty fatty muscle slab of meat

I sent you a friend request lol. I'll tell you what, once I see your picture I'll post mine from this morning.
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

When I look at dudes pictures I only pay attention to what the girls comment so I know girls don't like body builders. You probably pay attention to what the guys comment. Girls will probably like my 2012 pic better then any of your 2013 pics haha. I don't like making friend based on appearances so i put it in my journal. girls feel free to add me if your curious
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

I sent you a friend request lol. I'll tell you what, once I see your picture I'll post mine from this morning.
lets see em

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

lets see em

User Image

That is me.

Aaaaand this is you.

User Image

Rofl. Nice beard.
the whole point is im better looking then you I don't even want grossly big muscles so uncover your face for the truth
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87
Akira The Pirate King
Wolfdude87

lets see em

User Image

That is me.

Aaaaand this is you.

User Image

Rofl. Nice beard.
and thanks for the pic post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash