Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Hey guys and gals, I have a question for y'all.

I'm a girl, six feet and around 110 pounds, and I've been wanting to build a little muscle. I am not very strong at all, so I was wondering if anyone on here can make any suggestions on simple low-weight techniques I can do to to build muscle. I'd like to work more on my arms and upper body, sense I can take care of working my legs just fine.

There's no gym in my tiny town that I'd feel comfortable going to, and I cant afford to invest in weights, so its me, at home with whatever I can improvise with.

Devout Lover

14,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pushups, pullups and chins, inverted rows you can do this one with a table http://cdn.fleetly.com/images/4f448292bccfee0d47016350/table_pull_up/1/480s.png

If you have a park near by that has a kids' play area they normally have bars that you can use for pull ups and chins, as well as for rows.
Salaura

I'm a girl, six feet and around 110 pounds, and I've been wanting to build a little muscle. I am not very strong at all, so I was wondering if anyone on here can make any suggestions on simple low-weight techniques I can do to to build muscle. I'd like to work more on my arms and upper body, sense I can take care of working my legs just fine.

There's no gym in my tiny town that I'd feel comfortable going to, and I cant afford to invest in weights, so its me, at home with whatever I can improvise with.

Try P90X, use the bungies. You'll see alot of improvement if you work hard at it.
BTW, girls + muscle = SEXY!!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
Darian Torrian
Salaura

Try P90X, use the bungies. You'll see alot of improvement if you work hard at it.

I would, if I could afford it, as it is, I cant.
Salaura
Darian Torrian
Salaura

I would, if I could afford it, as it is, I cant.

I'm sure you can find the videos online for free somewhere. There's a lot of info out there. Try bodybuilding.com. They have a section for girls.

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Salaura

basic compound movements. benching and stuff like that. you will get very strong!

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
biceptron
Salaura

basic compound movements. benching and stuff like that. you will get very strong!

I remember compound movements from school, I was more asking about things to improvise for weights

Dangerous Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Salaura
biceptron
Salaura

I remember compound movements from school, I was more asking about things to improvise for weights

oops i didnt read your post all the way sorry. do bodyweight stuff. do u have a pullup bar? thats will make you strong! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Sr6FFdcII if u can do these kind of exercises, you are pretty much fit!!! hahaha

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
biceptron
Salaura
biceptron
Salaura

oops i didnt read your post all the way sorry. do bodyweight stuff. do u have a pullup bar? thats will make you strong! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Sr6FFdcII if u can do these kind of exercises, you are pretty much fit!!! hahaha

I don't have any equipment.
and no, I cant do any of those exercises. For my upper body, I'm starting from zero, basically.
pushups, pullups, chin ups, rows etc will all strengthen your upper body
if you dont have a pullup bar you can get a decent one (hangs in your doorway) at walmart for for $20

just youtube body weight routine and there are lots of results for you to pick from if all else fails
Eat more.

But I already eat a lot, you might say.

THEN EAT EVEN MORE. You cannot gain weight without calorie excess. SO EAT THEM CHICKENS AND LIFT HEAVY THINGS.

And get a gym membership.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces