Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'VE BEEN USING 100% WHEY BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION, BUT I WANTED TO GET MORE MASS, SO I'VE JUST ORDERED TWO 10LB CONTAINERS OF ISOMASS XTREME GAINER. AND ALSO ORDERED A CANISTER OF JACK3D. SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT. xd
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS
I'VE BEEN USING 100% WHEY BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION, BUT I WANTED TO GET MORE MASS, SO I'VE JUST ORDERED TWO 10LB CONTAINERS OF ISOMASS XTREME GAINER. AND ALSO ORDERED A CANISTER OF JACK3D. SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT. xd

Wow, good luck!

Kawaii Cub

Oh yeah, best source of protein is beef.
Euphoric Ghost

Problem is I don't eat much!

Kawaii Cub

Hey Hey Beautiful

It's okay different sources say different things

Usually beef, whey protein, egg, milk and soy bean are close to the top. So you can just mix it up with that bunch.
Euphoric Ghost

best source of protein has to be between chicken or fish. but beef has natural creatine in it. but ultimately chicken and fish are the cleaner protein source.im not in any way persuading people to choose chicken and fish over beef lol. you can do whatever the ******** you wanna do lolz!
Hey Hey Beautiful
SL33PING WITH SIR3NS

Wow, good luck!

THANK YOU!!! whats your favorite protein source? smile
Optimum Nutrition Whey Isolate is great.

There are lots of flavours but I like 'Rocky Road' the best biggrin

Rohan the Fat Loss Boss

4,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
i use raw vegan protein. you can find it in most health food stores & i just sprinkle ~tbsp into my smoothies! works great & tastes good too.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Optimum nutrition. It will take a while to get used to the taste though.
Gaspari Myofusion Vanilla.
I prefer vanilla, but most of the flavours i have tried are quite tasty.
also their other supps are good too.
If your looking for great tasting variety, ON (Optimum Nutrition) have alot of flavours to chose from, anything from a sweet fruit flavour down to a caffeine tasting flavour. I've been using them for the past 2 years now and I have not even come close to reconcidering them as a first choice for protein powders. Checkout www.bodybuilding.com and go to the supplement section, they have every supplement known to man and they are all reviewed by members. hope this helps.

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Besides steak/chicken/fish I like to use Syntha-6, every flavor has been good to me.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
A can of tuna has 33g of protein and none of the sugar or other BS. If you want to stay lean, meats are the best bet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff