Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tan Gawker

4,350 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have been strength training as a pole dancer for about three years now and have never been stronger in my life. However, no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get rid of my tummy...

- I am on a no grain, high protein, healthy fats "diet".
- I pole for two hours a day/ three days a week.

Outside of this, I walk two miles a day with my puppy.

ANY advice on how to slim my tummy? I want to start in some casual competition, but I don't feel comfortable enough with my body.

HEELP.

Newbie Noob

You can't spot reduce fat without surgery. You reduce fat, and your body gets to decide where it wants to take the fat away from.

Pole dancing is such a core-dominated workout, I'm not sure there's any other way.

Invisible Gawker

Cardio and ab workouts help!

Shy Citizen

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
KiyomiLilly
I have been strength training as a pole dancer for about three years now and have never been stronger in my life. However, no matter what I do, I cannot seem to get rid of my tummy...

- I am on a no grain, high protein, healthy fats "diet".
- I pole for two hours a day/ three days a week.

Outside of this, I walk two miles a day with my puppy.

ANY advice on how to slim my tummy? I want to start in some casual competition, but I don't feel comfortable enough with my body.

HEELP.

You are eating enough just to maintain your weight, anytime you slim down you need to have a deficit of calories and low carb intake. Short and simple version
Hope this helps!
<3

Aged Sex Symbol

Measure your bodyfat percentage and lower it accordingly. This may require eating below caloric maintenance for a while.

Abdominal muscles on females are usually visible at 16% bf.
I would love to learn how to pole dance. You need a lot of strength for it. Cool stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff