Welcome to Gaia! ::

So ive been debating wether or not to join a local gym.
I think its time to make a move so after class today i will join the nearest gym. (planet fitness).

My goal is to bulk up then shred down. I have a lot of faith in myself and know it can do it!
Good luck to you! Convince one of your friends to start going with you, that way you both have a commitment that is harder to flake out on. xp
Microsoft Keyboard
I think its time to make a move so after class today i will join the nearest gym. (planet fitness).

My goal is to bulk up then shred down. I have a lot of faith in myself and know it can do it!

Hey, my goal is also to bulk up then cut down the fat percentage. Have you figured out a target weight to bulk up to? Maybe we can keep each other in check with our progress. emotion_awesome
Shirokumoh
Good luck to you! Convince one of your friends to start going with you, that way you both have a commitment that is harder to flake out on. xp
thank you i appreciate it!
guardiase
Microsoft Keyboard

Hey, my goal is also to bulk up then cut down the fat percentage. Have you figured out a target weight to bulk up to? Maybe we can keep each other in check with our progress. emotion_awesome
right now im eating turkey eggs and bananas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces