Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Eat before bed, or else a hungry skeleton will come during the night and take your gains. But really, you will go into starvation mode during sleep because you arent eating and catabolize your muscles. I eat cottage cheese with peanut butter an hour before I go to bed.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
Metalysis
Eat before bed, or else a hungry skeleton will come during the night and take your gains. But really, you will go into starvation mode during sleep because you arent eating and catabolize your muscles. I eat cottage cheese with peanut butter an hour before I go to bed.

does eating before sleep really help?

Dapper Ladykiller

x_DivineDesire_x
Metalysis

does eating before sleep really help?

Well, there's a couple schools of thought. Your muscles do their main repair while you're asleep, so you want to have enough protein in your system to fuel those repairs. However, I find that if I eat right before bed I have bad dreams. The important part is that you don't go to bed HUNGRY. Maybe have a really high-protein dinner, and then a protein shake or like apples with peanut butter a few hours later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff