Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
so before when I visited the gym mon to fri...I was self conscious...cuz I look like a stick. T u T
lol

So mainly I was on the elliptical machine everyday 30 or 45 mins... so boring...but at least a tv was in front of me the entire time. xD

I didn't have a goal I just wanted to be a tiny bit more healthy

Now ...a year later... I am going to take a aerobics class and a volleyball class...I get to go to the gym mon-thur all I want now...

I kind of want to do some sort of weight lifting to have some tone...but I still look like a stick...I tried eating more but I didn't even get on pound on >: (

any advice? ^_^;;
x_DivineDesire_x

I kind of want to do some sort of weight lifting to have some tone...but I still look like a stick...I tried eating more but I didn't even get on pound on >: (

Then eat even more. It is literally the only way to gain weight.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
The Sky Does Not Bow
x_DivineDesire_x

I eat breakfast lunch and dinner every day ever since i got my meal plan. (not going to meals would be a waste of money)
(im in college now)

In high school all i ever ate really was lunch(not all the time) and dinner

i burn through calories like a freaking forest fire for no reason
x_DivineDesire_x
The Sky Does Not Bow
x_DivineDesire_x

I eat breakfast lunch and dinner every day ever since i got my meal plan. (not going to meals would be a waste of money)
(im in college now)

In high school all i ever ate really was lunch(not all the time) and dinner

i burn through calories like a freaking forest fire for no reason

Yeah, and so you need to eat even more. Lots of protein, carbs and calories.

i'm the opposite. I look at food, I gain a pound.
confused Lift weights, HEAVY WEIGHTS. Strength training will put some meat on those bones. You are also going to want to do less cardio when you are lifting weights. Cardio eats up muscle. Also make sure to eat plenty. Eat everything in sight too. Lots and lots of protein. Finally, dedication and patience will get you there.

Dapper Ladykiller

High weights makes sexy women! I got my roommate to start lifting over the summer, and she went from stick legs... to actually having a BUTT! Squats are love.
x_DivineDesire_x
so before when I visited the gym mon to fri...I was self conscious...cuz I look like a stick. T u T
lol

So mainly I was on the elliptical machine everyday 30 or 45 mins... so boring...but at least a tv was in front of me the entire time. xD

Now ...a year later... I am going to take a aerobics class and a volleyball class...I get to go to the gym mon-thur all I want now...

any advice? ^_^;;

Got some progress pics?

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
Viking Josh
x_DivineDesire_x
lol

any advice? ^_^;;

Got some progress pics?

I prefer to have no in real life info about myself.

Prophet

Headphones is your friend...

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
l Surge

hmm good idea

Prophet

x_DivineDesire_x
l Surge

hmm good idea

Yeah, it helps me to concentrate, in particular, because I have Hyperthyroidism, so I occasionally will lose track of what I'm doing if I'm not concentrating.

Headphones + music helps me, so I'm not skipping a routine at the gym or being as embarrassed to exercise in public. But I don't have as big a problem with self-consciousness.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
x_DivineDesire_x
lol

any advice? ^_^;;

Yeah, I have some advice. Eat more. When I was bulking last winter I went from 180lb to 200lb over a few months. My weight naturally won't budge beyond ~192lb so I began eating MASSIVE portions. If you're not gaining weight at 3000cal/day make that 3200cal/day. Is that not enough? Then eat 3600cal/day. You will gain weight, you just have to eat.
Zuska Darling
High weights makes sexy women! I got my roommate to start lifting over the summer, and she went from stick legs... to actually having a BUTT! Squats are love.

April Squateggedon! It's the fourth and I already feel like my butt is looking great! 200 squats today and it feels gooood. Weighted squats are even more fun!

Shameless Exhibitionist

Start lifting heavy weights, and your appetite will probably follow. It did for me.
I gained some weight, but most of my old clothes are too big for me now. Feels nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff