• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lol yes
I'm trying to get big but not to that ize lol

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
He is not on steroids, or if he is that's not why he looks like that. Steroids themselves do not cause the kind of disproportional muscle size this man has. What you see here is the result of Synthol use (abuse?).
Wolfdude87
He is not on steroids, or if he is that's not why he looks like that. Steroids themselves do not cause the kind of disproportional muscle size this man has. What you see here is the result of Synthol use (abuse?).

I just don't get why people do that, it just looks so fake and ridiculous :/
Wolfdude87

You can't get your biceps that big unless you take steroids, but his overall upper body looks a little too big so you might be right

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Sigmoonda
Wolfdude87

I just don't get why people do that, it just looks so fake and ridiculous :/

Agreed, gross.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
xXDragonSlayer8Xx
Wolfdude87

You can't get your biceps that big unless you take steroids, but his overall upper body looks a little too big so you might be right

Well like I said, I don't know if he takes steroids or not, but the reason he's so big and unnatural looking is because of the synthol. Do an image search on google for synthol and you'll know what I mean.

Dapper Reveler

he looks funny
That's a result of synthol. If he were using steroids then he would at least have definition in his forearms too. It wouldn't just be skinny arms and huge biceps... Working the biceps works other muscles indirectly. Plus...they don't even look like real muscles.

Savage Hunter

I'm not sure but he definitely is a curlbro
thats disgusting and is completely useless. yes hes a curlbro. look how big his arms are and how small his chest is by comparison
Fit N Fearless
That's a result of synthol. If he were using steroids then he would at least have definition in his forearms too. It wouldn't just be skinny arms and huge biceps... Working the biceps works other muscles indirectly. Plus...they don't even look like real muscles.

lol i thought of that but didnt know the word. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces