Welcome to Gaia! ::

This role-play could get raunchy REAL quick.

Yes, but thats how we like it. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 12 ]
swag. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 4 ]
you baka! D< 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 2 ]
the blah blah blah option! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SENPAI NOTICE ME 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll
                (xxxxxxxx)HOW CAN I SEE YOU AGAIN ll I NEED TO SEE YOU AGAIN

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] O P E N I N G
                [XXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxXX]]

[XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]User Image[X]User Image[X]User Image

___!_TYPE
                                                                                            ______ Harem x Reverse Harem School Based Role-Play

___!_GENERA
                                                                                            ______ Romance, Action, and Comedy.

___!_LITERACY
                                                                                            ______ Lit. to lazy lit.

___!_STATUS
                                                                                            ______ FULL (still want a role? check rules for details)

___!_INSPIRATION
                                                                                            ______ One too many animes/ mangas.. heh

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ABOUT THE ROLE-PLAY»
                                                                      ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                      This roleplay is a school-based roleplay, along with that it also goes along the
                                                                      idea of it being a harem and reverse-harem roleplay. I know what you might be thinking, how would
                                                                      that even work? Who would want to be the side characters in a roleplay?! That is the thing though!
                                                                      There are no side characters! If you have ever seen a harem or reverse harem, the protagonist
                                                                      always has a very diverse amount of people liking them. So why not play on that? Why not have a
                                                                      cast of very different people. In the beginning, all three male characters will be after the Female
                                                                      Protagonist, and all three female characters will be after the Male Protagonist. It is how the harem
                                                                      genera works after all! Yet, that doesn’t mean we cannot stir the pot, you might fall in love with
                                                                      someone else! In this role-play a lot will happen, festivals, crazy events, and don’t forget the
                                                                      school trip! Let’s have fun, play it out, and enjoy this harem and reverse harem themed roleplay!

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ABOUT THE ROLE-PLAY»

`D E D I C A T I O N:
                                                                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[XXXXXXXX]This is first for I think it is one of the most important
                                                                      rules. I have spent a long time on this role-play, putting in many hours of labor (labor
                                                                      involves watching youtube videos, right?) and I hope in return I can have your loyalty
                                                                      by seeing it through till the end. Wouldn’t it be nice to for once finish a role-play to the
                                                                      very end? To have your character fulfill their little destiny, whatever it may be? In other
                                                                      words, if you are not a person who can be dedicated, please re-consider applying for
                                                                      a role. This is a small group rp after all, so if you're not committed I will say again,
                                                                      please re-consider

`L I T E R A C Y:
                                                                      ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[XXXXXXXX]Yes, we have come to an actually big part of
                                                                      role-playing, and that is literacy. (Hah!) It seems google chrome and firefox actually
                                                                      have spell check now, so there is no excuse for misspelled words, but everyone
                                                                      makes mistakes at some point, so of course it is okay now and again. (Hell, I make
                                                                      mistakes all the time.) We aren’t robots! I really don't mind spelling errors as much
                                                                      as I mind lack of post. Now, quality over quantity every day. If you give me three
                                                                      paragraphs of golden material, thats awesome! I'd much prefer that then a novel of
                                                                      bland text. I'm sure most people would agree. So lets keep our posts lively and fun
                                                                      and entertaining! Woo! Please don't force yourself to write more because you
                                                                      think it is too short, that makes roleplaying not as fun! (And fun is what this is all
                                                                      about, right? [/shot])

`P O S T I N G:

[XXXXXXXX]Posting I'm not too picky on but I do need some
                                                                      things to be met though. (Not need, preferred, this isn't a dictatorship.. haha.. well..)
                                                                      I would like/love the fonts to be between 10-11 and please no blinding colors. My
                                                                      poor eyes are almost blind as they are. Don't torture lil ol' me. Throw in a picture of
                                                                      your char and we are good! Feel free to add more but there is no need to stress over it.
                                                                      Oh, one thing that can be added is your location, (actually try to add this, but not needed.)
                                                                      Also, if you could post at least once every week or two weeks or so, that would be
                                                                      perfect. You can post more, but as a minimum I would say once every two weeks.
                                                                      Yes, things come up and if you can't that is fine! We all get busy with real life
                                                                      (Whats that?) and sometimes have writers block, (that I know of.) So just shoot
                                                                      me a PM or quote me in the OOC to tell me whats up! Also, if you are interacting
                                                                      with someone and know you may not post for awhile, just inform them so they aren't
                                                                      drooling over their keyboard awaiting a response. (Wait, am I the only one that does
                                                                      that?)

`T E C H N O L O G Y:

[XXXXXXXX]So, not really a rule rather than just information to
                                                                      help you when you are involved in the role-play. First thing is first, we have all
                                                                      normal technology. There are cell phones and computers and laptops and video games
                                                                      and everything. Cellphones are not to be used during school hours! I mean.. but you can,
                                                                      but don't get mad when they are confiscated during class and the text you sent to your
                                                                      loved one is read allowed in front of the classroom!

`C H A R A C T E R S:

[XXXXXXXX]After the roles of Male Protagonist and Female Protagonist here
                                                                      are other options of roles you can take. Each role is genderless and can apply to both a male
                                                                      or a female slot, the roles are as follows. If a role is crossed out it has been taken. Other than
                                                                      the name, you can really take these roles in any directions you want. Let your imagination
                                                                      go crazy. Also, none of these meet your fancy? Feel free to make up your own title and send it
                                                                      to me, ill see if it works from there! ^^

[b4/4 MALEs 4/4 FEMALES

WE ARE FULL! HOWEVER:
                                                                      You reallllly want to join? send me a pm, lets talk about finding you a role ^^/b]

`P R O F I L E S:

[XXXXXXXX]The part you have all skipped to! Seriously, if
                                                                      you guys skipped to this, it's fine, but please promise that you will go back and read
                                                                      the rules. Thank you. Now, the first step is to fill out a reserve! Reserves are in the
                                                                      little spoiler box below. (I made it super easy for you all to find.) You will fill it out and
                                                                      PM it to me. Title the PM with "Senpai, notice me." ( I wont turn you away if this is
                                                                      not followed, I just have OCD, and it makes my inbox much more manageable and
                                                                      neat that way. [/sweat drop] ) Anyway, once done I will look it over and see if
                                                                      everything looks good. I will then send you my response over PM if you are accepted
                                                                      or not. If accepted, you can start to fill out your profile! (Which is below in a later post)
                                                                      The Profiles, once finished will be sent to me via PM. I will look it over and if everything
                                                                      looks great, then I will post it in the Profile Thread. I decided to do a profile thread
                                                                      because It is a lot easier having everyones profiles in one place. Journals will
                                                                      be optional (But recommended) and will be linked to your own form through your profile.
                                                                      Easy peasy lemon squeezy! If you have questions about that just PM me. I'd love to help!

Just fill this reserve out and pm it to me.

H E L L O[i] ! ! ![/i]
                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=gray][size=10]My name is ( [color=color1]Insert your username here![/color] ). I would like to reserve a sport for a ( [color=color1]MALE or FEMALE[/color] ) and my character will be no other then the ( [color=color1]protagonist or whatever other role from the list[/color] ). I promise to be a dedicated roleplayer and to--if unable to post--at least talk in the OOC so everyone knows im still alive. I get on about.. ( [color=color1]How often to you get online per week[/color] ). Here some of my samples so you know I am a dedicated roleplayer: [url=insert URL to samples here][i]Here![/i] [/url][/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( THE CHARACTERS»

User Image

User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser Image

thisneedyaUser ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser ImagexxxUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( LOCATIONS and UNIFORM!»
                                                                      THE SCHOOLxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CLASSROOM
                                                                      User ImageXUser Image
                                                                      THE LOCKERSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CAFETERIA
                                                                      User ImageXUser Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( THE PROFILE !»

Fill this out, then send it to me via Pm with the title: "Classified File"
                                                                      [IMG]http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww159/aspenrox/500x200_zpsab1c42ad.jpg[/IMG]
                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                                      [size=8][color=white]_[/color][color=COLORONE]h [color=white]_[/color] e [color=white]_[/color] [color=color1]y [color=white]_[/color] , [color=white]___[/color] w[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=color2]h [color=white]_[/color] y [color=white]___[/color] n [color=white]_[/color] o[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=color3]t [color=white]___[/color] t[/color] [color=white]_[/color][color=color1]a [color=white]_[/color] k[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=color2]e[/color] [color=white]___[/color] [color=color3]a [color=white]___[/color] p [color=white]_[/color] i [color=white]_[/color] c [color=white]_[/color] t [color=white]_[/color] u[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=color1]r [color=white]_[/color] e[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=color2]? [color=white]_[/color] [/size]
                                                                      [size=18][color=white]___[/color][color=gray]`[/color][color=COLORONE]★[/color] [color=COLORTHREE][b]First Name[/b][/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=gray]([/color] [color=COLORTWO]Middle Name[/color] [color=gray])[/color] [color=white]_[/color] [color=COLORTHREE][b]Last Name[/b][/color][color=gray] ⇠[/color][/size]
                                                                      [size=8][color=white]_______________[/color][color=gray]━━━━━━━━━━━[/color] [color=COLORONE]come'on, it'll last longer.[color=white]___[/color]the [color=COLORTWO]nickname ---- the role here, such as 'the delinquent, the rising star, etc[/color][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][color=COLORTHREE]███║▌███ ⇢[/color][/size] [size=14][color=COLORONE]a [color=white]x[/color] l i t t l e [color=white]x[/color] a b o u t [color=white]x[/color] m e[/color][/size] [size=16][/size] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][spoiler]
                                                                      [size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] B A S I C S[/color][/b][/size]
                                                                      [size=9]
                                                                      [size=9][color=COLORTWO]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size][size=9]
                                                                      [color=white]iheartorangesoda[/color][/size][size=9][b][color=gray]( entrance song [color=gray]ll [/color][url=link to theme song. : )] entrance song name[/url] [color=gray])[/color][/b][/size]

[size=3][color=white]ORANGESODA!![/color][/size]
                                                                      [size=9][color=white]ORANGE[/color][color=gray]█[/color][color=gray]║[/color][color=COLORONE]AGE[/color][color=white]_____[/color][color=gray]█[/color][color=gray]║[/color][color=COLORTHREE]MALE/ FEMALE[/color][color=white]_____[/color][color=gray]█[/color][color=gray]║[/color][color=COLORONE]DOB (SEASON and DATE)[/color][/size]
                                                                      [size=13][color=white]ORANGE[/color][/size][size=9][color=gray]█║[/color] [color=COLORTHREE]HEIGHT[/color][color=white]_____[/color][color=gray]█║[/color] [color=COLORONE]WEIGHT[/color][color=white]_____[/color][color=gray]█║[/color] [color=COLORTHREE]BODY TYPE[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color][/b][/size]
                                                                      [size=9][color=COLORTWO]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
                                                                      [color=white]iheartorangesoda[/color][color=gray][size=9]( [color=COLORTHREE]trait 1[/color] [color=COLORONE]trait 2[/color] [color=COLORTHREE]trait 3[/color] [color=COLORONE]trait 4[/color] [color=COLORTHREE]trait 5[/color] [color=COLORONE]trait 6[/color] )[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=gray]
                                                                      personality goes here! make it interesting and creative! Don't be afraid too see what other people have made so we don't have too many of the same type of character! Originality is always the best! fill this out as if you are being interviewed by a member of the student council. This 'profile' is like your school record in the school. [/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] S T O R Y[/color][/b][/size]
                                                                      [size=9][color=COLORTWO]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/size]
                                                                      [color=white]iheartorangesoda[/color][color=gray][size=9]"[color=COLORONE]a quote your character might say[/color]"[/size][/color]

[size=10][color=gray]Here is your bio! It is to be written just as the personality above, like you are being interviewed by a member of the student council. The bio is to include childhood and teen years and why you picked Azure Academy. (it doesn't HAVE to be because of the protagonist, lol so really make it whatever you want.) Btw. Everyone in the role-play is in the same class, all are in their jr. year. [/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] M I S C.[/color][/b][/size]
                                                                      [color=white]iheartorangesoda[/color][/size][size=9][color=gray]club name (list on first page) [/color][/size]
                                                                      [size=10][color=gray]
                                                                      [u]The Secret[/u] [b]ll[/b] All high schools have secrets, what is yours? it doesnt have to be a big one, but I need something that no one else knows in the rp at the start of the school year, over time its fine if it comes out... obvi. this the student council member is asking too, so be sure to beg them not to tell anyone or threaten them lol. No worries, they are under school contract, they wont tell a soul! [/color][/size]

[/spoiler]
                                                                      [size=16][color=COLORTHREE]███║▌███ ⇢[/color][/size] [size=14][color=COLORONE]l i k e s , [color=white]x[/color] d i s l i k e s , [color=white]x[/color] a n d [color=white]x[/color] f e a r s[/color][/size]

[spoiler]
                                                                      [size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] L I K E S[/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=gray][color=COLORTHREE]item one[/color] l [color=COLORONE]item two[/color] l [color=COLORTHREE]item three[/color] l [color=COLORONE]item four[/color] l [color=COLORTHREE]item five[/color] l (Can add more, but no less than 5)[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] D I S L I K E S[/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=gray][color=COLORTHREE]item one[/color] l [color=COLORONE]item two[/color] l [color=COLORTHREE]item three[/color] l [color=COLORONE]item four[/color] l [color=COLORTHREE]item five[/color] l (Can add more, but no less than 5)[/color][/size]

[size=11][b][color=COLORTHREE]T H E[color=white][x][/color] F E A R S[/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=gray][color=COLORHTREE]fear[/color] l [color=COLORONE]fear[/color] l (Can add more, but no less than 2)
                                                                      [/spoiler][/quote]

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( THE CALENDAR !»

S P R I NG

| sᴜɴ | ᴍᴏɴ | ᴛᴜᴇ | ᴡᴇᴅ | ᴛʜᴜ | ғʀɪ | sᴀᴛ |

| ₀₀ | ₀₀ | ₀₁ | ₀₂ | ₀₃ | ₀₄ | ₀₅ |
                                                                      | ₀₆ | ₀₇ | ₀₈ | ₀₉ | ₁₀ | ₁₁ | ₁₂ |
                                                                      | ₁₃ | ₁₄ | ₁₅ | ₁₆ | ₁₇ | ₁₈ | ₁₉ |
                                                                      | ₂₀ | ₂₁ | ₂₂ | ₂₃ | ₂₄ | ₂₅ | ₂₆ |
                                                                      | ₂₇ | ₂₈ | ₂₉ | ₃₀ | ₃₁ |

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( SPRING» FESTIVALS
                                                                                            O1 Opening Ceremony - Ugh. So lame! Lets all get our
                                                                                            uniforms on and suffer together as we stand in line, sing our school song, listen
                                                                                            to the stupid president and his speech, same with the student council president's
                                                                                            speech, and then go to our homeroom class. At least after the ceremony we can
                                                                                            just hang out with friends.. so thats fun.
                                                                                            12 School Camping Trip - Yes! The school camping trip!
                                                                                            last year they said George never came back. Wait what? Eaten by a bear they say! Stop
                                                                                            kidding around! the camping trip is from the 12th to the 13th. on the 12th is when we
                                                                                            will also have the test of courage. Get paired up and face your fears! ... I wonder
                                                                                            if the bear thing really is tru--STOP!
                                                                                            17 Sakura Festival - The sakura flowers are about to
                                                                                            come to an end! so lets pull together and think of what booth our class should do.
                                                                                            Maybe a riceball booth? Haunted house? Oh! Why not a play!? A play, hell no
                                                                                            i'm not a play! Well.. its a vote so anything can happen!
                                                                                            2O Fireworks Festival - Hey another festival! This one
                                                                                            has nothing to do with school. Maybe get a date and go to the festival to enjoy the fireworks!
                                                                                            catch some fish, light a sparkler, play some games and eat a lot of food! Let's just enjoy
                                                                                            our time out of school!
                                                                                            26 Closing Ceremony - Okay spring semester is over, summer is here! Say goodbye to friends, find a summer job, and make sure to stay in touch!
                                                                                            Wait.. wasn't their a school trip in the summer?

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( WEATHER OF THE DAY»
                                                                      User Image

SEASON
                                                                      l Spring l Summer l Fall l Winter l

WEATHER
                                                                      l Humid l Soft Rain l Med Rain l Heavy Rain l Dry l Sunny l Cloudy l
                                                                      l Foggy l Overcast l Thunderstorms l Light Breeze l Windy l Snowy l
                                                                      l Cloudless Skies l Blizzard l Hurricane l Soft Snow l Chilly l Hot l
                                                                      l Extremely Hot l Warm l

TIME OF DAY
                                                                      l Morning l Late Morning l Afternoon l Late Afternoon l Night l Midnight l

OCEAN TEMP
                                                                      l Low 50's l Med 70's l High 80 l

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY»

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( sᴘʀɪɴɢ⋮ »
                                                                      To be added ._.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ⋮ »
                                                                      To be added ._.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ғᴀʟʟ⋮ »
                                                                      To be added ._.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ⋮ »
                                                                      To be added ._.

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( CLASS SCHEDULE and CLUBS!»

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( class schedule⋮ »

- HOMEROOM:
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mrs. Robinson
                                                                      xxxCLASS SIZE: 24

- MATH
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mr. H

- ENGLISH
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mr. Kendrick
                                                                      xxxCLASS SIZE: 19

- GYM
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mrs. Charlotte
                                                                      xxxCLASS SIZE: 48

- LUNCH
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: No teachers
                                                                      xxxLUNCH SIZE: 67

- HISTORY
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mr. Ferallen
                                                                      xxxCLASS SIZE: 15

- SCIENCE
                                                                      xxxTEACHERS NAME: Mrs. Yollen

- FREE TIME/ CLUB ACTIVITIES

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( clubs/ teams and their members⋮ »

- SWIM TEAM
                                                                      xxx name
                                                                      xxx name

- TRACK TEAM
                                                                      xxx name
                                                                      xxx name

- ART CLUB
                                                                      xxx Mitsu Lapin
                                                                      xxx name

- MUSIC CLUB
                                                                      xxx Anastasia Delacroix
                                                                      xxx Lan Leopold
                                                                      xxx name

- STUDENT COUNCIL
                                                                      xxx name
                                                                      xxx name

- SOCCER TEAM
                                                                      xxx name
                                                                      xxx name

- DANCE TEAM
                                                                      xxx name
                                                                      xxx name

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( RUMORS»

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( O1⋮ »
                                                                      Aiden.. did you hear? That guy ripped someones SKELETON out of their still alive body! He's so scary! Not only that but I also heard he impregnated a girl just by looking at her! Eep!

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( O2⋮ »
                                                                      Hey! Did you go to that game convention last weekend? I think I saw Mitsu there, she was fan-girling all over the place and then proceeded to flip out when she didn't win the tournament. At least it sure looked like her...

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( IN CASE I FORGOT SOMETHING... i so did..»

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

Friendly Streaker

User ImageUser Image
                ll

Friendly Streaker

O P E N E D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas