Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timely Traveler

I was born alone into this world,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and alone I will die.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alan Humphries
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Wearing: Light brown pants, an untucked, white button-up shirt and a green sweater. Carrying a small bag on his back.
Accompanying: alone, Eric's down the hall
Thoughts: 'Don't do that!!!'
Mood: spooked
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Alan tucked the key in his pocket when he finished locking the door. He jumped and made quite the splendid noise when Eric cleared his throat and spoke. Spinning around he saw Eric and relaxed with a little sigh. "I thought you'd gone." he said softly, relaxing a bit and tucking his book under one arm, as he'd brought it to his chest in his fright. Believing Eric had meant to leave and didn't want to be around him he started to walk towards the stairs, intending to find someplace that sold cheap snacks and a nice, quiet spot to read, translate and doodle. Often times when he translated any piece into either English or Chinese he would end up doodling, sometimes random pictures, and sometimes pictures to do with Chinese mythology or the creation and foundation of the traditional and simplified characters of the Chinese language.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEven now, memories of the long dead
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxstars shine in the night sky...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooc:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
...Someday, I too want to becomexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
someone's light too.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mayor Twihard

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɍ Ⓘ ☾ ϟ ʟ Ⓘ ɴ Ⓖ B ʏ

Sorry that I left so quickly...I panicked. Eric admitted, falling into step with Alan.

If you wanted, I could get us some snacks. he offered, still feeling awkward, sticking his hands into his pockets to keep from making any strange motions with his hands.

Look..if I do anything strange, just let me know and I'll um. .apologize I guess? he chuckled.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageCale Stockholm
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Lobby
With: Nao, Maya, Sein, Stella/Selene
Thoughts: Now I've met the shy one.
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ...))

Cale closed his hand after Sein got up. He followed along, again feeling like a trailer to Maya, but was starting to not care about it. Though the amount of people he was meeting today sort of shook him off. It meant he'd be hanging out with people more often than by himself now, something that he would be missing. Sein seemed to be shy to him, especially with that reply, as well as her reaction to him in the hallway earlier. Of course everyone had a different personality and he kind of liked shy people for some reason. They seemed to be the nicest he's met in his life. "I was pretty sure the cafe was the plan as well. What exactly does the cafeteria have over the cafe anyways?" he said changing his thoughts off of Sein.

Takara Angel of Darkness

schoolgirl_tomari

cassshaundistorm

Timely Traveler

Alan Humphries
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wearing: Light brown pants, an untucked, white button-up shirt and a green sweater. Carrying a small bag on his back.
Accompanying: Eric
Thoughts: 'Panicked?'
Mood: still a bit shaken, but calming down

User Image

Alan continued walking down the hall, beginning to head down the stairs when he reached them. "Do you know where the cafe is? I suppose we could go together." he said softly, heading down the stairs at a decent pace. He was wondering what at all Eric had meant by 'panic'. "Did you want to drop your things off before we go?" he asked curiously. Eric's backpack looked like it was a little heavy. He didn't want to make him carry that all over the place. Especially since Eric had helped him earlier.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooc:

Mayor Twihard

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɍ Ⓘ ☾ ϟ ʟ Ⓘ ɴ Ⓖ B ʏ

Oh, not thanks. I like to keep this with me. Eric said with a little smile, reaching over his shoulder and tapping his backpack.

I don't mind the weight. he said, trying to explain the feeling of knowing everything important you loved most in the world was right next to you, and that it you had to go somewhere for some reason, they would be coming with you.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Timely Traveler

Alan Humphries

Thoughts: 'Wonder what's in the bag....but I don't wanna be rude and ask....'
Mood: calm

User Image

Alan nodded, completely understanding the way he felt. It was nice to know the things you cared about were near by and that no one could hurt them, take them or do /anything/ with them without at least a little fight. For the next few flights of stairs, Alan was silent, not usually one for conversation when he'd just met a person.
It wasn't really that he wasn't one for conversation. The problem lay more in the fact that he was always at a loss of words. He never knew what to say to anyone. He was very quiet and soft spoken anyways, so often times when he would speak, it would turn out nobody heard him anyways, so he may as well have just stayed silent.
When they arrived at the fourth floor's landing Alan finally had an idea of something to say. "Do you have any idea where the Cafe or Cafeteria are? he asked, realizing he had forgotten his map upstairs on his little shelving unit. Yes, this was his idea of what to talk about. No body ever said it was a good idea of how to start a conversation of any sort, but it was an idea nevertheless and he gained the courage and ability to actually speak after such a long while of emptiness.

Ooc:

Mayor Twihard

Enazni's Partner In Crime

Demonic Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"The things you hear about me might be true, but then again it could be as fake as that person who told you!"

User Image

Hello, my name is, Xandera Amaya Mystic. But most call me, Maya.

==========[][]()(){}{^+^}{}()()[][]==========

Maya had heard Nao's response to her comments about the clubs and the part-time jobs are allowed for older students, 'Should take her to the mini mall to search for work later on, since's she might want to work.', thought Maya as she continued following Selene and Stella. 'Wow, Nao's nervous and shy now..and Cale looks to be drifting back into a way he's always been before, I think. Well he kind of did look like one of those loner types.', Maya thought as she observed the both of them. Crunching down her eye brows as she continued to watch Cale's puzzled reaction to Sein's way around people, 'Sein's shy around people when she first meets a new person, Cale. I have no idea why either.', Maya sent to Cale as she shrugged her shoulders. Then she heard Cale agree with her then she noticed that he was inquiring the difference between the cafeterai and cafe, "Technically I haven't really eaten anything from the cafeteria, mostly went out to eat.", Maya said as she noticed that he was also trying to think of someone in the group.

==========[][]()(){}{^+^}{}()()[][]==========

'Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy.'

Talking will be Darkred
Thoughts are going to be Blue

Student Basic info.
Name: Xandera Amaya Mystic
Zodiac sign: Aries dorm number 3
Grade: Tenth grade
Abilities: Element user of two elements (Fire and Earth, also a telepathic that is able to hear and send thoughts

Neutral zone of information.
I'm with: Selene, Stella, Cale, Nao, and Sein
Mood: Interested and also drained
Thoughts: 'This is an interesting turn of events, Cale's thoughts are turned towards Sein.'
O.utO.fC.rackers: N/A

Phoenix347

schoolgirl_tomari

cassshaundistorm

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɍ Ⓘ ☾ ϟ ʟ Ⓘ ɴ Ⓖ B ʏ

Eric remained silent, walking next to Alan, considering and discarding several ideas to break the silence between them.
The longer nobody spoke, the harder it would be, so Eric was getting ready to say something completely random when Alan spoke. Thank goodness Eric thought with a grin.
However, when Alan did speak, he realized something important. He had no idea where anything was, except for Alan's room. He hadn't even been to his own yet, simply to avoid the chore that unpacking always was. Eric had only had one trunk sent ahead, but unpacking was just...evil.
I do not have a clue. Eric admitted with a little chuckle, taking a deep breath in as if he would be able to smell his way to the food.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Timely Traveler

Alan Humphries

Thoughts: 'We wouldn't e so clueless if I'd remembered my map.'
Mood: calm

User Image

Alan hummed a bit, looking at the book tucked under his arm, wondering if he'd tucked a spare map in there. He checked, and he didn't. "I forgot my map, so I'm clueless as well... he sighed, wondering how on earth he had forgotten his map. He was usually so careful in remembering things such as that as he had a tendency to wander while in thought and get horribly, terribly lost wherever he was. After another few seconds of silence and thinking on Alan's part he spoke up again with another small idea. " I've seen other students. Maybe we can ask some of them if we see them. Hopefully they'll either have a map or know where they're going so they can help us get pointed in the right direction." he said softly as he looked up and saw they were on the second floor. 'Almost to the Lobby then That's were a bunch of people were before, right? It looked like most were returning, that or very sociable.'
he thought of no group in particular, but of the random students sitting in the plush chairs and couches of the dorm lobby.

Ooc:

Mayor Twihard

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
scream User Image

╔══════════════╗
Selene Stella Wells
╚══════════════╝

It is our choices... that show what we truly are.............

Stopping mid walk Selene turned around to Sein and walked back towards her "Oh the cafe huh? I'm down for it since your wanted to show them around. Let's get everywhere else first then this area last. I'll let you lead the way though. Can we take them by the mall afterwards? Someone else might want to get a job application."

.............far more than our abilities.

General Information:

Where: Lobby
Wearing: Black sundress with cherries as the design
Feeling: Pretty freaking good
Song stuck in the brain: I see Fire
OOC: I'm so sorry. My cable company cut a fiber-optic cable so I didn't have wifi all day yesterday. And sorry for the short post, i'm having to focus on other things

Phoenix347

Takara Angel of Darkness

Friendly Explorer

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Nao Kurono

Current Location: Lobby
Mood: Nervous and quiet
Grade: 10th
Anyone near-by: Maya, few others

She had just been following behind the others and mostly remaining quiet. It was kind of fun just following others and listening to them. "Well hmmm to me it don't matter, I am sure where we go and what we get will be good...After all...I have not eaten at either of those places." It felt like what she wanted to say came out wrong. Aside from the fact she had a serious and strict tone, she started to think that she could have phrased things differently. All she actually meant was that because she was new, anywhere would be atleast a new experience for her. "So ummm after we eat, any thoughts of where we are headed to next?" Giving off a soft smile as a new thought ran in her mind and of course it wasn't completely positive. 'Hmmm if they got a club related to fashion that be fun. If they don't, its fine too. I am sure they got some type of club here where talking and being scared or surprised is not common. Maybe could find a nice part-time job at a mall too, but probably should decide between club or job after I find out about them.' Giggling lightly under her breathe.

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User ImageCale Stockholm
╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Lobby
With: Nao, Maya, Sein, Stella/Selene
Thoughts: I forgot I need to set up my computer...
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ...))

I kinda like shy people. Easier to be around. he thought so Maya could 'hear'. "Is Maya getting jealous? he teased in thought to Maya as he glanced at her. "So we're getting the full tour today then? I might just disappear after the cafe if you guys don't mind. I still need to set up my computer, as well as some rest. I've been meeting one girl after another since I got here, and I haven't even seen my room mate. Not that I'm complaining but that's my day in a nutshell so far." He tucked his hands into hisjacket as he slowed himself to the back of their little group. It was true, as he was meeting people one after another and he was a bit tired when he walked onto campus, and it only got worse with the headaches.

Takara Angel of Darkness

schoolgirl_tomari

cassshaundistorm

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɍ Ⓘ ☾ ϟ ʟ Ⓘ ɴ Ⓖ B ʏ

I'll go and ask when we get there. Eric said, peering around for a sign telling him what floor they were on.

Already down to the second.. he chuckled, not having realized how far they had gotten. It seemed like only a few minutes since he and Alan had been talking in the hall, deciding to go together to get some food.

It almost seemed as if time had slipped by them, leaving himself and Alan untouched. For a moment, Eric let that thought run, imagining a group of people, living forever. They would have to have a cold-hearted boss to keep everyone in line.

He probably wouldn't be much fun to be around though...

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Timely Traveler

Alan Humphries

Accompanying: Eric (everyone else is pretty nearby)
Thoughts: 'So many people...'
Mood: Jittery

User Image

Alan skipped a bit down the last few stairs, an old habit of his that he normally didn't do when there were others around, and entered into the lobby. It seemed like there were a lot more people in there now than when he'd gone upstairs. 'Guess everyone's starting to show up now...that or show up from classes or for dinner or something of the sort...' he thought, looking around the crowded room, heading to the door in an attempt to collect his thoughts. Being around this many people and this much noise had a way of playing with Alan's head, unless he was doing something in his own little world, such as translating, reading, studying, or deep in thought. "Who do we even ask..." Alan asked Eric uncertainly, looking at the abundance of strangers, and spotting the girl he'd literally ran into in the hall not too long ago.

Ooc:

Mayor Twihard

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
Ɍ Ⓘ ☾ ϟ ʟ Ⓘ ɴ Ⓖ B ʏ

That is an excellent question. Eric said, a little surprised by the amount of people that were now in the lobby.

He was trying to pick out someone to ask, but the presence of so many people (so many emotions-thoughts-feelings) made it a little hard to focus, as his eyes kept getting drawn from one person, to another person, and then to yet another person.

Aru Ciel Phantomhive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces