Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Alexander took the notebooks and briefly leafed through them before putting them away. He thought about it for a second or so... Well, it wouldn't hurt to go, besides, it might help him iwith his own researches if applied correctly. "I'll make sure I'm there" he answered the Dr.

He turned back to the female. "Well yes, it had been disproven -by himself, as a matter of fact-. Though even at that time, it was just a theory that was generaly accepted because there was no way to prove nor disprove it. But then again, my specialty isn't biochemistry, it's Math and Computer programming, and the idea and thought process behind the theory is what was interesting, since it made it possible for me to develop a new kind of A.I."
Alexander paused midway. Right... She hasn't studied at M.I.T. Polytechnics, Boston University of Science and Technology or any other world known science university... Basicaly, if he tried to enter into more detailed explanations then she would probably not understand a word of what he'd say... "Sorry, I tend to get a bit excited when I talk about computers" he said with a slight sheepish grin

Alexander took back his composure. "Anyway, it's true that he's a bit special, but as far as science is concerned, he's the real deal" he answered her question politely
[User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins while walking hand and hand got really bored they didn't see anyone they wanted to talk to. They saw a cuple girls they didn't feel like saying hi to just yet. They also saw a group of teachers which they defanetly shouldn't go talk to that would be lame. So as they looked around there eyes meat and they had the same thought in there head time to put on a show so Jessie pretended to trip over his own feet. When Jessie did that not letting go of his twins hand Jammie wraped an arm around Jessie waits caching him. When Jammie cought him Jessie blushed and said "I'm sorry" he actshowly had really good balens which you needed to be a dancer which they both are so the whole trip thing was just part of the act and Jessie saying sorry was too. Wen his brother spok Jammie said "oh it's ok sweets as long as your not hurt" then he kissed his twin oh his forehead which was also all part of the act they didn't have a real gay relationship with eachother it was just fun to pretend. After getting kissed on his forehead Jessies face got even pinker and he said noteing the crowed they had got "oh Jammie not infront of all these people" Jammie then smiled and said "oh I don't care what they think" Jessie smiled up at him and said "oh Jammie then they leand in toured eachother and acted like they were going to kiss but right before there lips meet they burst out laughing. Then Jammie helped Jessie to his feet and said to the crowed that now looked completely discussed "you guys didn't really think we were going to kiss did you" Jessie smiled at his brother and said "oh I think Thayer did brother" then both twins started laughing. When they were done they both sighed and started walking away when they heard some yell "faggets!" which made them stop and turn around. Jammie rolled his eyes at the large boy who said that and said "and your a 2faced jugementul creep" then the twins held hands turned around and walked away

~The Twins Theme song~

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    Lacey, letting out a sigh of relief when her nerves were calm, walked out of the music room as she finished up her little number. Hmm after what she did all those people were surely going to hate her. Her hazel eyes looked down at her feet at her dog and she picked her up and held her against her chest. Why did Lacey have to make a complete fool of herself? Guess it came natural to her i suppose kinda like her musical talent did. "Man i wonder when class will start, although there is new students arriving," she spoke under her breath, her head rambled in thoughts as she walked down the corridor back outside. "Let's see i joined the dance team this year, then i have biology, an art class umm band class, homeroom, gah so many thing," she poke to herself as she went over things for this year she just hoped she could keep up. Then something snapped in her head and she thought, maybe the theater is empty maybe...

She smiled a little and changed direction to the theater maybe some louder singing might make feel better then she was, she wont the talent show every year at this school for her singing talent and able to sing songs that are in a different language, she was always in a mood to learn new songs even if they were a bit out of her league. She always felt good after and maybe it would help feel better then she was. She found the large theater where all events were held whether it be plays, talent competitions or whatever. "So good to see you again," she spoke as if it was a real person. The theater was separate from the building and the dorms it was simply to big on the main campus so they made it separate. Finding the area where the talent competitions were usually held it was justa stage in front of thousands of seating, when she said it was big it was big. She went around back and hooked up her mp3 player as it played a song by Flandre Scarlet a completely made up character was nice. She walked up to the mic as the song warmed up and when the lyrics came she sang with more enthusiasm then anything and maybe just maybe the new students could use a little entertainment as long as she doesnt get in trouble for it. Anyways she just kept singing her little heart out it just felt really good for her. She just was glad the theater was soundproof so she wouldn't embarrass herself even further. She was still planning to skip out on first day classes, but this was just something to give her a little more encouragement.

Mimi managed to slip her way out again as Lacey looked over and saw she was gone. Right now she didn't care the pup can do whatever she wanted right now, she wasn't in the mood to go chasing her down. Again Mimi went over to the guys dorms and found where all the rooms were, she kinda scratched at each one really looking for Solomon i suppose Mimi was always looking out for Lacey when she wasn't for herself and she even barked a few times. Mimi was only doing what was best, she needed some cheering up and right now she knew Solomon was one of her friends. She twitched her ears to hear Lacey's singing and barked even louder and louder.
                                                    User Image

O.ut O.f C.andy:Sorry little re edit haha.
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

the twins while walking away felt a hand on one of there shoulders so they both turned to see the guy who called them a a bad name with one hand on Jammie's right shoulder and his other hand on Jessie left. The twins simply brushed the hands off there shoulders and kept on walking Jessie thought as the guy growled as the group of people laught at the guy homophobic idiot while Jammie thought truble as the twins where walking hand and hand back to there dorm they heard barking coming from the direction they where going so they spead up there pace so they would get there faster. When they got to where the barking was comeing from they saw that it was lacey's dog so jammie got on his knees and call for the dog to come to him. When the dog went to Jammie jessie asked "I wonder why she's here?" Jammie just sighed and stood up the dog in his arms then looked at his brother and said "I dont know"as Jammie spok he pet the dog oh her head

~The Twins Theme song~
User Image

Solomon

Solomon grinned when he shook his hand. He laid back down and answered,"To be honest i dont know how long i was asleep. But it doesnt feel like that long. So yeah, not that long." Solomon kept his eyes open as he was no longer tired. Well, Solomon figured that there wouldnt be a problem between him and his roommate. As Chase was getting settled in, Solomon said,"Yeah this place is a bit odd, overwhelming in fact. Well at least thats how i felt when i first got here. Im slowly getting used to it though. I mean this isnt your everyday academy after all."

Solomon sat up and reached for his glasses on the drawer. He slipped on his shoes. So far today was strange. He had his schedule already, but he hadnt even bothered to look for his classes.hopefully they were all close to each other. Solomon was sort of the lazy type. The kind of lazy one who could actually justify his laziness.

Malevolent Loiterer

User Image

T a k a i o S o o - m i N a k a t o

- - - - - - The O U T G O I N G male.

Interacting with: No one..._________Mood: Happy_________Location: Pool

Here we go, come with me. There's a world out there that we should see...
████████████████████████████████████

Continuing to walk up and down the maze of hallways, Takaio began to lose his mind. Or at least he felt like he was going to. Everything looked the same and he really hadn't come across any specific parts of the building such as the pool or the gym. If he happened to find those, he would surely be doing something then, but until then it was walking around mindlessly. It wasn't exactly all that bad though. It was actually giving Takaio time to let it ll set in. A place like this was more than foreign to him. He also never thought he'd get a chance like this, but luckily he did. However, due to the fact that 'loosing his mind' still lingered, he thought about something that would pass time and possibly lead him to something random. This was listening to music and dancing. Placing the earphones into ears, he shuffled through his ipod until he found a song that was good for him and began to play it. As the song progressed, he began dancing like a complete idiot in the middle of the hallway and eventually began moving forward unconsciously.

After a good fifteen minutes of dancing mindlessly, Takaio finally stopped and looked around. As he thought for a moment, he had totally forgotten that there were people around him now and couldn't help but flush a little in the face. It really didn't matter after a while though. He did get some hilarious looks from people and he himself couldn't help but laugh as he walked past them. Not only that, but he did get stared at a few guys that seemed a lot more interested in his dancing. Unfortunately, they didn't approach him and Takaio was oddly okay with that. Then again, he was never really one to put himself out there and dancing like that seemed to get him on the radar in that hallway. Nevertheless, Takaio just kept on his way and really didn't look back because it would only make him feel embarrassed and laugh more which was a good thing to him, but most likely offensive to most and he at the moment did not need to get into any quarrels now or ever, he hopes, while at this school.

Walking for another five minutes, Takaio happened to come up to the pool and couldn't help but smile widely as he pushed passed the doors and looked at it. It was huge and he loved this fact, not to mention he had just found something other than a bunch of freaking hallways. As he walked up to it, he took his shoes and socks, dipped his foot in it and found it to be warm-ish. 'So he pool is heated...' He thought to himself as he smiled widely and stripped down into some rather short, tight trunks. So Takaio was a bit more than revealed, but he didn't care. It was comfortable and with that last thought, he hopped right in and began swimming up and down the pool.

████████████████████████████████████
...Take my hand, close your eyes. With you right here, I'm a rocketeer

[[ Out Of Citizenship: ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

As she stormed off he laughed softly, pulling out his pen and notebook and writing down ever little detail of her reactions since they began this little dance. After a moment he slipped it away and called after her, even yelling there was a sting to his words. "Not only are your eyes lovely, but you angry like that it's really cute!" After his words left him he looked at her, smiling an odd sort of awkward smile, hinting that despite his tone his compliments were more than likely genuine.

. . .

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxx"So you haven't explored at all yet?" Chase asked, sitting back up, feeling the quality of the new blanket. It was surprisingly comfortable. He looked to the ceiling, mentally agreeing with what Solomon just said. The school was rather large, then again, compared to his own ego, they were about the same in size. Hopping from the bunk, and grabbing his hat, he was about to ask if he was was willing to look around with him, before hearing scratching and barking, then human voices, at the door.
xxxxxxxxOpening it, he saw the strangest of oddities, two look a likes, except hone had blue hair, his clone having pink. "Can I help you?" he said looking at them, then to Solomon to see if they knew him, or the disgusting animal. Chase never liked animals, much less dogs. The fur with hair that never came off, and the sticky tongues that left his skin all slimy. There were just gross. He was sort of glad that his roommate hadn't had any pets, yet to be spotted, or else he would have to figure out a way to calmly explain why he couldn't stay in a room with the filthy thing, unless, of course, this dog was his, then he might as well get his dorm changed.

OutOfCoke//;
[User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

the twins smiled at the blond boy infront of them then jammie said "oh we just found this so unless you know where her owner is I think were good" Jammie nottested Solomon they guy they meet at the same time as Lacey and figured that this boy must be his roommate. When Jessie saw Solomon he said "oh hey Solomon" then waved as he did that Jammie said "by the way I'm Jammie and this is my twin Jessie" as he introduced jessie he pointed to him

~The Twins Theme song~
User Image

Solomon

Solomon replied,"Nope not a single inch other than where i've been to get here." Solomon also heard a noise from the door. After seeing Chase get up and head towards the door, Solomon also went to go take a closer look. He saw the twins he met from earlier and the small husky. "Well hello there" he said looking at the twins. He remembered that the dog had belonged to Lacey, the girl he met earlier. Solomon adjusted his glasses and said,"What are you guys doing with Mimi? Is she lost?"
User Image
xxxxxxxxCatherinexxAlexander

xxxxxxxxDʀᴀɢxx ᴍʏxx ɴᴀᴍᴇxx ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜxx ᴛʜᴇxx ᴍᴜᴅ,xx Ixx ᴄᴏᴍᴇxx ᴏᴜᴛxx ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ.

xxxThoughts♠ Yay, a pool!
xxxCompany♠ Not sure...
xxxLocation♠ The pool
xxxOcc♠ I want to interact with people :'D
xxxWearing♠This

xxxxxxxxCatherine lay in her bed, staring at the blank ceiling above her. She'd already organized all her things and set her bag up for class. Looking outside the small window in her room, it seemed like a particularly nice day. It was sad that she was just inside, doing nothing at all. Her attempt at exploring the school only brought her back to her room which only inspired her to get all her things done. She swung her legs over her bed and decided to give exploring another shot. Exiting the dorm, she closed the door softly until all she could hear was the soft clicking of the lock. The hallways seemed pretty narrow, but as she walked farther and farther down, they began to expand and different turns pipped in and out. Catherine turned left then right then left again. It seemed like she'd finally gotten lost. The colors on the walls started to change and the carpeting turned into solid marble tiles. Different classrooms appeared and large doors appeared as well. Through one of the doors, Catherine saw a pool. Wow, they have a pool? That's amazing! At first, she wasn't sure if she should enter or not, but gathering up all she could, she slightly opened the door, and saw a figure with it's legs in the pool. The door made a loud sound, which made her flinch a bit. Butterflies churned in her stomach. Should I say something?
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

the twins both shrugged there shoulders as the dog jumped out of Jammies arms and ran to solomon. Then they said together "we don't know we just found her out here barking" then Jessie added "maybe she was looking for you. What do you think Jammie?" Jammie considering the dog ran to solomon answered "I think your right brother but then agin your always right" then he gently cupped Jessie's chin in one hand making him blush and say "not here brother not now" Jammie let go of Jessie's chin and said "I'm sorry Jessie I just couldn't help myself" Jessie smiled and said "oh it's alright Jammie I forgive you" then they both hugged eachother acting as if they forgot they weren't alone but they knew people where there they were just putting on a show

~The Twins Theme song~

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

xxxxxxxxChase was relieved to know that the two, and the dogs, weren't just random people he would have to put up with, but rather they were acquaintances, or friends, of Solomon's, the dog to. Jammie and Jessie, he would have to remember that, pink and blue. "You can call me Chase," he said with a small smile. f he was correct, the dog must have been looking for his roommate, since he obviously knew the dog. He would have said something, but one of the two said his thoughts first, then started what looked like incest. Of course, Chase wasn't at all prejudice. He would call himself bisexual, though he didn't know if it was to make his parents upset, or just the fact that he was attracted, either way he wasn't against it, but twincest? He had to admit it was a bit wrong, and odd. He would have the same feelings if it was toward a pair of siblings of the opposite gender. He choose to say nothing though, and instead turned to Solomon. "Should we find the owner then? It seems as if the animal was looking for help."

OutOfCoke//;
~Jordan Jacobs~

~The Black Jaguar~

[img]https://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/lawineaux/HalloweenBlackCatBorder.jpg" class="user_img" alt="User Image" />

Jordan pulled up to her school in her black jaguar. She was not happy about coming back to school but she had to. She parked her car then got out and walked to her privet dorm room. When she got there she unpacked her bags and went back outside to walk around and see who she would meet and see who she could fight. After a while she went to the gym to workout

User Image

~Jordan's outfit~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas