Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jessie frowned and said "sorry I'm just shocked!. I can't beleve any of this." then Jammie hit Jessie upside his head. "you are such an idiot Jessie" Jammie said. Jessie just rolled his eyes with nothing to say.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox
yah it dose hopefull I won't miss to much and be able to get on atlest at night

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna opened her eyes and smiled when Jammie hit Jessie. She slid under the table and crawled up into the booth seat next to Jammie, sitting down. "Hey." she said happily. She threw her arms around him, kissing him super passionately. They'd already done the worst so she guessed they could just do anything now. She didn't care that Jessie was there and most likely watching...

GreenDayVamp
I wonder where everyone's at! D:
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled and kissed her back arms around her. Jessie covered his eyes at the sight and said "oh please keep your clothes on I don't want to see this". Jammie the kicked Jessie from under the table.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox
in my belly I ate them XD

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smirked while kissing Jammie when Jessie made his comment. She started giggling when Jammie kicked Jessie from under the table. After a moment, she finally broke the kiss and looked over at Jessie, "But we love it when they're off!" she said. She looked at Jammie, "Don't we?" she asked and winked...

GreenDayVamp
I'm eating fresh baked choco-chip cookies ._.
]
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled and said "yep nothing better" then he winked back at her. Jessie rolled his eyes. "so I don't want to see that and nobudy else dose ether" he said. Jammie just rolled his eyes and said "I think you lie".
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smiled and kissed Jammie when he said nothing was better. She looked over at Jessie and shrugged when he said no one wanted to see that, "I'm sure you and everyone else do. No need to cover up your true feelings, Jessie." she joked. She snuggled up against Jammie, laying her head against his shoulder happily. She was starting to really like being in a relationship with him. Maybe she was even starting to fall for him... who knew?

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jessie laught and said "nope I don't want to see you naked Vienna and I've already seen jammie naked. Plus I see what he looks like naked when ever I'm naked. Now chase chase I wouldn't mind seeing naked." Jammie just rolled his eyes at Jessie then kissed vienna agin.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna almost gagged when Jessie said he wanted to see Chase naked, "Um... Ew?" she said. She kissed Jammie back when he kissed her, closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck. She almost wished what happened earlier would happen again. She was sort of glad that it'd happened with Jammie rather than it happening with someone else. Although she wouldn't have minded her first being with Mai either. But right then, she was with Jammie and happy that way. She was curious though as to how much he liked her back and decided to ask him. She pulled away from him, looking into his eyes, "Jammie... I've been wondering... How much do you like me really?" she asked "Please be honest with me". She'd forgotten Jessie was there at the moment...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie looked Vienna in her beautiful eyes so she would see the truth in what he was about to say. Then he said "vienna love you. I love you alot. I love you more then I love anyone." Then he kissed her a kiss fill with his love for her and howmuch he cares for her.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna blushed when he told her he loved her. She sighed while they kissed and let herself fall into his arms. She believed it was the most romantic moment she'd ever had. She didn't want it to ever end but she knew that it had to eventually. Vienna gently put her hand on his cheek, pulling him closer. She had still forgotten about Jessie being there...

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie then wraped his arms around her. Watching what was going on Jessie rolled his eyes. "oh just get a room you 2 I don't want to see this.yes I really don't want to see this."
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna finally broke the kiss to look at Jessie, "Alright!" she said and laughed. She turned her attention back to Jammie, "Shall we 'get a room'?" she asked and smirked. She leaned in and gave Jammie a quick kiss before looking into his eyes, waiting for an answer. She also wanted to see Jessie's reaction to this...

GreenDayVamp
The Caged Doll

User Image

Solomon

Solomon smiled at Charley a bit nervously. The only thing he really learned about Britain in school was its history with America. Looking at Charley, he said,"Well since i dont know muuch abouyt it, I'd definitely like to visit it. You should take me." Solomon was sort of joking about his last sentence. He wanted to really visit, but he wasnt serious about taking her up on his suggestion. Solomon looked down to the stage and thought of what it would be like to perform in front of a large audience. He looked over to Charley and wondered how she would do it. He smiled and thought,"She's probably fearless." He let out a brief chuckle at his thought and shook his head.
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jammie smiled and said "sure let's go get a room". then he turned to Jessie and said "see ya later Jessie". then he got up and held his hand out for Vienna to take. Jessie just rolled his eyes thinking they are soooooo having a kid if they keep doing that.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smirked, moving to the end of the booth seat and grabbing Jammie's hand to pull herself up out of the booth. She pulled him toward her, kissing him for a moment, before taking his hand and walking them toward the Cafe's exit. She walked with him all the way to her dorm, leading him inside and closing and locking the door behind them for the third time that day. She led him to her bed, pushing him onto it and crawling onto him, kissing him passionately...

GreenDayVamp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces