Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

One of her eyebrows raised quizzically at the one boys remark about people being unsocial or

some such. Every one around her seemed to disperse at that moment, and with a quiet "hm."

she turned about, reaching down to grab a hand at her sack, not even caring enough to fully pick

it up from the floor. As she began to shuffle away, she nearly walked right into the one male who

had been heading in the fountain's direction. However, as soon as she sensed another's

presence awfully close to hers, she evaded him and walked around him, mumbling a half-

concerned word in Italian, "Scusi." Now, this wasn't to say she was some sort of linguist,

because she wasn't. She just had a basic understanding for Latin based languages since she

had been through quite a handful of years in French. Slipping past him, she continued onward,

her gaze focused on her boots, paying more attention to the way they squeaked when she

stepped rather than where exactly she stepped.

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

He turned on his heel moving at a speed that would bring him to walk along side the girl in red. He then spoke to someone else for the first time since he had arrived. "Non c'è davvero nessuna scusa per quasi correndo nelle persone." He spoke his Italian with a fluent beauty but despite the usually warm tone of the language he managed to make his sound rather odd and cold, nearly hate-filled. He dipped his head a bit and gave a bit of a grin, he was hoping for some form of reaction from her and he knew that he would get it. His hand twitched downward toward the pocket of his vest where his notebook was held. He was prepared to write down all he could about her.

"Or should I repeat myself in english? It seems like there's a chance you wouldn't understand... You come off as the type that use little bits of other languages to make yourself seem refined or worldly." Again, his words left him just as cold in this language.

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

♪♫

User Image

She stopped dead in her tracks, allowing the male to step a few paces ahead of her before he

would realize that she had stopped a ways back. Tilting her head, she reached up to

scratch pensively at the side of her hood. Her eyes watched his form, her brow furrowing slightly

as the depth of his words finally set in. She inhaled softly, and rested back on her heels, her pale,

slender fingers peeking out past the wrist of the corresponding sleeve to toy idly with the aglet on the

string that fell from the hood of her sweater. Clearing her throat once, she licked her lips quickly

once over and spoke in a rushed, yet eerily accurate vernacular. "Puis-je vous

aider? Yat-il une raison pour laquelle vous étant telle une nuisance par les si rudement tourner

mes excuses contre moi?"
She folded her sleeves over her chest with a slight huff of

impatience, awaiting an explanation.

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

Without missing a beat he smoothly transitioned from one foreign language to another, keeping his cold tone. ""Il n'y a pas des excuses pour quelqu'un comme vous. Vous avez failli me coulait et ne s'arrêtent même pas. Tu es le seul qui est vraiment désagréable ici." As he spoke the corners of his lips pulled backward in a slight sneer, though whether it was genuine or for reaction could be questioned.

Instead of going for his notebook his left hand shot up in one fluid motion toward her head, missing her completely but knocking the hood from it. "Regardez-vous, bâclé petite fille." After his last words left him he mumbled under his breath. "Eh... Yeux charmant...."

. . .
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn walked slowly, her eyes scanning over the words on a page of a book she happened to be reading. The girl did not have a tremendous interest in the real world, and could often be seen doing just as she was right now. For the most part she was successful and keeping her footing, not kicking anything too dangerous, and avoiding running into the people she happened to pass from time to time. To be honest with herself, she did not have a clue how long she had been walking, or how far she had come, but she figured she would reach her destination sooner or later. Of course, she would never have realized that she had already arrived. At least, until...

Evelynn let out something between a yelp and a scream, her book flying in a high arc away form her, and her face quickly approaching the ground below. The 'thud' from her hitting the ground was especially loud, mostly due to the fact that she had been carrying the majority of her belongings in the bags that were strapped to her back. The girl did not know what she tripped over, but it was likely to be her own feet, god knows she had always been a rather clumsy individual. Of course, this embarrassing situation was made all the worse due to the fact that righting herself was made a chore due to the fact her bags were just a bit to heavy for the girl when she wasn't already in motion.

"Wonderful."

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Clumsy powah. GO!

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Alexander Daemon

Alexander had just left his room and was munching a cucumber/yoghurt sandwich (it was his personal belief that you could put any type of salad between two slices of bread to make a healthy sandwich... and, well, it didn't kill him yet, so it can't be all that wrong, right?). As he finished the last bite and wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve, he turned a corner and saw a familiar face.

Never running, or, to be more precise, never bothering to run, Alexander simply quickened his pace to meet the person he had noticed. "Proffessor Crowley!" Alexander called out, having recognized his old senior. "I haven't seen you in four or five years. You probably have no idea who I am, but I attended your lectures on the circulation of information between unsentient species" Alexander said, a bright smile illuminating his face, reffering to the proffessor's lectures at M.I.T.

Once he had cooled down he noticed another person. His employer to be precise. "Oh and miss-" there was an almost imperceptible pause as he recalled her name "-Moxie. It's good to see you too." he told her with a slight, good natured, smile.

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pennie walked forward from down the street of the school. She had just been at the convenience store picking up a glazed donut for breakfast, as she was in fact hungry and had already settled into her dorm some hours ago. Always having been responsible like that, she headed back to school as she knew there would be an intake of students around this time in the mid-morning. The sticky donut remained between her lips as she reached her hands back to lift her mess of straw colored locks into a sloppy ponytail, only to remove it from her face for the time being. As the moisture from her mouth ate away at the donut and broke down the bit she had captured, it broke free and fell from her mouth, though, with as quick a reaction time as Pennie had and just as much coincidental luck, she caught the donut in the hand she had let drop from her shoulders. With a soft chuckle, she bit off another piece of her deliciously sweet donut as she approached the school. "Wow... There's a ton of kids already, eh?" She thought aloud, her voice matured, yet soft. Her eyes caught sight of an incident as it happened a few feet from her; a clumsy looking, nerdy girl tripped over her own shoe laces and fell face first, launching her book into the air. With monumental reflexes, she dove forward to catch the book, as it was already too late to catch the girl herself, though dropping her donut in the process. Snatching the book right from the air, she was able to find her donut just long enough to see it get rolled over and squished by one of the girl's over-sized duffel bags. She winced quietly at the waste of such a delicious treat but shrugged it off and tucked the rescued novel beneath her arm so she could extend an aiding hand out to the girl, a sympathetic smile forming."Easy does it..."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Her face grew redder and redder as he continued rambling on, not from effort any more, just from pure frustration and anger. Brow furrowed heavily, and nose crinkled up, she began a futilely, feminine growl, awaiting his finish so she could explode on him like a bubbling tea kettle. However, another young fellow approached the scene and had addressed the homeless man as "Professor Crowley". "Professor? Is this man daft?!" She thought to herself. Though with a second thought, she remembered seeing one Vaughn Waldolf Crowley on her employee roster. But there was no way... "There's no way this man is an acclaimed scientist and Ph.D. This man is apparently a scientific genius. Is that what you're saying?" She turned to the approacher, her expression wild in a mixture of some thing between shock, helplessness, and complete anger.

User Image
User Image

Evelynn looked about in a daze, having knocked the air from her body. After she was able to collect herself, she looked to the one offering her hand. For a moment she simply stared, as if she was not sure what she should do. "Oh..." She mumbled the word before taking the hand, using Pennie as an aid to stand back on her feet. At first she stumbled, the bags threatening to topple her in the opposite direction, but soon she chose a stance that allowed her the ability to prevent that.

"Th-th-thank you." The girl bowed her head rather suddenly, "I nearly forgot to apologize, I'm such a fool." The latter part was not meant to be said allowed, and the ever-growing blush that had appeared on her face showed that. "S-sorry!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Clumsy powah. GO!

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

♪♫

User Image

She gasped in angry horror as he removed the hood from her head so swiftly. Hastily snatching it

back up to rest back over her head, she set her jaw and snapped at him, her words spiteful and

biting, "It's none of your business how I dress and present myself! And you like

the color of my eyes, huh? Well....YOURS ARE UGLY!"
She spat her words at him

before huffing in a rather snooty manner and turning on her heel to march away from him. Alas...

as off-kilter as she was, she had forgotten her bag in the spot she had just previously been

standing in. With a pained groan and a roll of her eyes, she spun quickly about, clutched her bag

from the floor as quickly as possible and turned back around to trudge away, her boots hitting

the pavement in an all-too-dramatic manner.

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

The man looked at the male who seemingly knew him and scrunched his nose. He stood up straight and spoke, his voice making it clear just how sober he truly was. "Gods. I haven't given that lecture in years. So much has changed. Honestly, toss out half of what you learned then because I guarantee you it's all been disproved by now. I was a bit careless back then and I've gone back and reworked all of that. Completely. Want something fun? This Saturday after I finish with my paperwork I'll be speaking down at the lecture hall on String Theory and on Sunday I'll be doing one on The Multiverse theory. Here." He shoved a hand down into his bag and pulled out two triple rule wirebound note books, handing them to the male. "I expect to see you both of them. I also expect to see you fill both of these. Just as you did back at my old lectures. I might not remember you but I do remember how eager you were. Oh, one last thing. The woman's right. I've a PhD now. It's Doctor. Not professor."

Once he was done speaking to the male he reached into his coat, pulling from it a cigarette that looked slightly more resilient than the last. He placed it between his lips and lit it with the lighter he had never let go of, inhaling deeply. "I'm a doctor. I can dress however I'd like... Yes, I'm Dr. Crowley. Yes, I will be working here. Yes, I do hope I'll get to see more of you... You're cute when you're all angry like that, especially with the little growl." He gave a bit of a jabbing grin before moving past her, exhaling a cloud of smoke from his nose as he pushed the doors open and moving into them, disappearing into the inside crowd.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Using her upper arm strength, to help the girl and her ten billion duffel bags to her feet, her smile widened with the recognition of her offer. Pennie retracted her hand, her periwinkle colored eyes sparkling slightly with the triumphant feeling of being somewhat of a hero. She used the toe of her sneaker to kick her pancaked donut off to the side, trying her best to be as nonchalant as possible to avoid making the girl feel even worse. As the girl apologized in such a feeble tone, Pennie chuckled softly, moving a hand to rustle at the girl's head of hair. Placing the same hand on her hip, she extended the other once more, this time proffering a handshake in lieu of assistance. "S'perfectly alright. The name's Pennie. Tis a pleasure to meet ya, kid." She grinned in a rather charming manner, her fingers wiggling as they awaited the embrace of her conversator's.

User Image
User Image

Evelynn could not help but squeak as the very lively girl ruffled her hair, strongly resisting the urge to duck away.This was partially because she did not desire to insult the one who had aided her, and partially because she felt she would find herself planted on the ground if she did so. When the hand was removed, in an almost flip reaction to the one she almost had before, her eyes followed it as she let out a quiet pout. She had no time to dwell on the fact that such an action made her seem even more childish though, as she soon had to figure out the purpose of the hand being offered to her. 'Does she think I still need help?'

She was not about to admit she did not understand though, so she simply held out her hand and copied Pennie's motions. Even though she was trying to hide it, the nervous look shoed that she did not have a clue about what the correct response to the gesture was. "M-my names Evelynn. I-it's nice to meet you." Even her greeting was layered with nervousness, her voice rather shaky.

OOC:

User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins while putting on a show didn't notest that most of the people around them left when they did Jammie laught said "maybe we should pay attenchen more" Jessie laught and said "why do you say that?" Jammie smiled at his twin thinking he is something else but his my twin and I love then said "well brother if you've notested most of the people we were talking to left" Jessie looked around and said "your right brother but how can I pay attchen with you infront of me?" then tightened his arms around his brothers neck he really didn't have a gay thing for his twin it was just fun to act like it and see the looks on peoples faces. Jammie then rolled his eyes and said "I know it is but you should try. I mean I can pay some attchen when your around can't I?" Jessie smiled at him and "let's go find more people to talk to" Jammie smiled then locked arms with his twin and said "let's go" then they started walking around to see who they could find

~The Twins Theme song~

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSadIsiC AnNoyED BoRd
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DOrM rO[bOm.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxAs the one sleeping sat up, giving a lazy introduction, Chase snapped from his bad mood, grinning as he closed the door behind him. "The sky, that's what's up, nice to meet you. Call me Chase," he said, walking in and taking his offer, shaking his hand. "This place is rather odd, isn't it?", looking around the room, before finding a nice spot to set his luggage. Since the other, Solomon, had already claimed the bottom, that left the top for Chase, which he didn't mind one bit since he had a love for heights. "Have you been here long?" he asked, climbing to the top bunk before hanging his head over to look at his new roommate, his fedora falling off his head as he did so. It was the first time he noticed his features. Dark skin, white hair. A bit of an oddity to him, and he couldn't help but wonder if it was natural.

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas