• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Curious, exhausted.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, myself, and Jammie.

You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.

Mai could see the dorms just ahead. As they arrived at her dorm, she opened the dooor, set it inside, then came back out. "Okay, so now that that's done with, let's go find your twin." she said, smiling. "Where do you think he is?" she asked Jammie.

You're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry.

((OutOfCrack: ))

GreenDayVamp

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

C A I N EXX ❝L E E❞xxW I L S O N

ood: Content.
ocation: the bar.
ompany: Me & Vienna.

Don't blame me for not being subservient to other's needs,
I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't ever work for me.

Caine chuckled when Vienna stuck her tongue out. "Amazing how I can stay sober even after a s h i t-load of alcohol." he said, comparing himself to everyone else in the bar who were already drunk.

So if you can't get a word in, it's because I don't care what you think.

xo_Brat_ox
GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie said simply "um I don't know but I'm guessing we should go this way". then he started walking in some random direction. They walked for who knows how long then he saw the pink hair of his brother. When he saw him went up to him and hugged him.

Jessie smiled as Jammie hugged him then hugged him back. "dang you missed me" he said. Then he ran his fingers throu his brothers hair. Then he saw the girl jammie was with and said "what got bored of one princess so you got a new one". Both twins then laught.

Jammie then said "nope something wired happened though. This is Mai Mai this is my amazing twin Jessie". Jessie smiled then said "hello mai nice to meet you.". Then pointed toured chase and added "and this hot guy is chase". then he smiled at chase so hot he thought as he looked at him.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

Running Fate

P0ckii3z

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
x
x
x
x
x

ℯɳɲ℩ℯ σȶȶℯℓ℩ɳℯ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸... .•:´¨•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"ჷɧℯ ѡɑs ɠʘɳℯ ɓℯғʘɼℯ ɩ ℯʋℯɼ ɠʘʈ ʈʘ sɑץ, 'ℓɑץ ɧℯɼℯ, ɱץ ℓʘʋℯ. ϒʘυ'ɼℯ ʈɧℯ ʘɳℓץ sɧɑҏℯ ɩ'ℓℓ ҏɼɑץ ʈʘ, ℐℯʓℯɓℯℓ...'"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▐ █ ███████ ██████ ██████████

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Pennie had scooted about, wiggling this way and that until she faced the trunk of the tree and Evie. With a growing smile, her Periwinkle eyes followed the girl's actions as well as looked upon the strange instrument, one of which she was unfamiliar with. Though as she began to play, her focus seemingly on the task at hand, Pennie gave a slight breath of realization as she recognized the sound as one often associated with ancient China.

Her smile steadfast, she allowed her body to lower backwards into the grass, her arms instantaneously crossing beneath her head to act as a sort of pillow. She kicked up her sneakers onto the trunk of the tree, ankles crossed, as her gaze wandered to the leaves over head and the way they swayed with the autumn breeze. With a soft sigh, Pennie played an ear to the song Evelynn was performing for her and with a look of satisfaction or face that could be described as saying, "not bad" she awaited the piece to finish afore commenting on it.

"Well.... it was...." She searched for the correct word before speaking it out, "...haunting. It sounded sad, maybe even tragic, but beautiful nonetheless. Where'd you learn to play like that?" She propped herself up on one elbow to regard the girl after having posed her question, a look of genuine curiosity on her features.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

With a sort of "whatever" expression, blank and uncaring, she sat back down into her seat, making busy by shuffling through the papers on her desk. She actually, didn't have any thing to do, but as she knew, idle hands were the devil's playground, and plus, she wanted to keep up the appearance of not being lazy.

After a moment, she glanced down at her wrist watch, set her arm down and then double checked. Squinting through the lenses of her glasses at the overspeaker near the door, she grumbled some thing under her breath before turning back to her desk and shaking her head, the action causing her spectacles to slip from her gaze.

Correcting her sight, and with out turning her head up, Moxie glanced up over the rims of her glasses and stated to the class what was going on. "The bells are off today. You are dismissed." She spoke strictly and blandly, her eyes returning to the papers before her.

She awaited for all the students to leave so she could relax. Feeling an urge of disappointment and dismay welling up in the pit of her stomach, she silently prayed that their departures would be swift so she could drop her poise and let loose a muchly fatigued sigh.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

Hearing the exchange of words between the other folks in the class and then words which were

clearly spoken about her, she growled under her breath. With a look of complete sour distaste,

she clenched tighter at the bit of fabric within her fist, her face burning up with shame, irritation,

and anger. Inhaling a jabbing sigh, she simply spoke from her position, head lowered onto the desk.

"I'm not doing it with you. Do it on your own, a*****e."

Her words were jagged and biting as she had had enough of the games. She was in a particularly

negative mood now given the most recent turn of events and all she wanted to do was get out of

there and away from every body. Though as it would seem her prayers were answered, the

teacher dismissed them from class.

Amaia was the type who did value education and intended on being respectful and staying

right through until dismissed. However, when it was finally time to go, sans another word, she

shot up from her seat, grabbed her pencil and stalked out of the room with out so much of a

second glance behind her. She was livid and out of blind rage decided to just return to her dorm

and go right on back to sleep.

Tipsy Bum

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

Outfit: CasualxXxXxXxXxXxMood: BoredxXxXxXxXxXxCrush: No One

Delve deeper
                              • Gaze into my soul

xx.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Letting out a deep sigh, Mel pulled out her sketchbook and flipped to the page of the beautiful boy from before kissing another boy. She peered at the simple sketch for a good twenty minutes thinking if she should make it better quality or not but decided to flip to the next page, of her and her childhood crush whom she lost when she was little. Staring at it brought a small smile to her lips. A cool breeze blew and Mel shivered and licked her lips. Her lips were beginning to lose moisture so she grabbed her back and dug out her chapstick applying it but she was cold now. Her sweater was more for show, though it looked quite warm. She pulled it closer and snuggled into it more.
                        Mel closed her sketch book and went back to her room. She was bored and couldn't think of what to do so she grabbed her phone and went to find something but decided her mother might know something better. She waiting a few rings until her mother answered.
                        Hey sweetie, what's up? HEY MOM! I'm really bored and I don't know what to do, it's getting late soo... most things are closing.Well, let me make a few calls and see what I can do. her mom said before hanging up. Her mom knew her all too well. Her mom texted back the directions to a place but wouldn't tell her what the place was.
                        Mel grabbed her bag with her sketch book. She loved to sketch everywhere she went. She went out to her Audi R8... she was, after all, a spoiled girl. But she bought her car with her own funds from selling her artwork at art shows. When she arrived she texted her mother with an "LOL, wow mom..." seeing that it was a hot bar in the area. Her mom apparently knew the people around the area, and since Mel wasn't really looking to get drunk she'd be fine anyway. well, even if Mell had wanted to drink, her mom had it covered. Mel parked her car and walked up, the bouncer let her in no questions asked and Mel went and sat down by herself.

• ObeseOctopusCock

xx.le'derp <;

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Curious, exhausted.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, myself, and Jammie.

You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jessie. Chase." Mai said, bowing slightly. She tightened the strap for her bass- her bass. She'd forgotten to put it in the dorm when they'd dropped off her amplifier. 'F u c k!' she thought, feeling stupid.

You're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry.

((OutOfCrack: ))

GreenDayVamp

Running Fate

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
[::]OOC:Awright, let's wrap this day up, guys. No rush though.[::]

Tipsy Bum

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

Outfit: NakedxXxXxXxXxXxMood: AsleepxXxXxXxXxXxCrush: No One

Delve deeper
                              • Gaze into my soul

xx.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

After an hour of drunken bimbos and eventless evesdropping Mel went out to her car. She drove home and crashed on her bed after taking off her clothes and tossing them to her hamper. after a few moments of snuggling into her new sheets her kitten snuggled up to her under the blanket aswell. Dreams flooded her eyelids as she drifted off.

• ObeseOctopusCock

xx.le'derp <;
                        there, now we await the new day
User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked up at the sky and then down at his watch. It was getting pretty later, later than he thought. Petting the dog once more Solomon looked back to Van and said,"It's getting pretty late. i think im going ti head back to the dorms now. I'll catch you tomorrow. Maybe." Solomon politely bowed without actually knowing why. He turned and headed toward the dorms. "Today was pretty fun." he said as he shoved his hands into his pockets. He stopped buy a vending machine and picked out a bag of chips before continuing his walk.

Solomon walked to his room door and noticed a pink slip posted there. He snatched it off the door. The only word that he saw was a big, bold "DETENTION." Solomon fell to his knees and his head banged repeatedly on the door. He had completely forgotten that he needed to return to class. Dammit!" he yelled directed at the tiny piece of paper that seemed to hold so much power over him,"All Solomon wanted to do was go to the bathroom and Maybe make a couple of friends, but no. You have to come along and ruin my day!" Solomon got up from the floor and sluggishly opened the door. In front of his bed, Solomon fell to his knees a second time as his upper torso plopped onto his bed, face-first into the sheets. He let out a long muffled sigh as he laid there. Turning his head to the side so he didnt suffocate himself, Solomon said,"Oh well. At least i didnt get any homework. And thats always a plus."

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna laughed, "Can't wait to see you when you're not!" she said. She downed the last of her vodka and finished licking the poprocks from her glass. She snuggled up to Caine and lied her head against his shoulder again, closing her eyes and nuzzling his neck gently. 'I can't wait to dance...' she thought. She was already starting to slip into a daze. "Mmmm... Can you get me another drink?" Vienna mumbled.

P0ckii3z
( OOC: Sorry. Accidently deleted my post. I gotta go to bed. Have an eye exam in the morning. I'm getting this cute pair of big thick geeky glasses razz Geek chic as they call it. )

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase was somewhat surprised to see Jessie's request to stay alone with him, and he was about to say something when a similar face approached. along with another girl that wasn't Vienna. Of course, the blonde was used to people telling him he was adorable, cute, hot... and he thought he was used to the pink haired one saying it as well, but this time, he just couldn't keep back the light blush on his face. "Pleasure to meet you," he told the girl, Mai.

OutOfCoke//; Sorry! Wasn't able to get on yesterday!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces