Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase grinned, holding onto the pink haired male's arm, this time not moving away. "Alrighty.. lets see which way we should go, Einy meeny miny.." He started, before hearing a sneeze, only to end up seeing the blue haired girl from before. "You like to bother people, right? Why don't we make a new friend.." The girl seemed lonely, and they didn't really have a place to be at the moment, so why not?

OutOfCoke//; XXXXX
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jessie Frowned when he heard what chase said I don't want to meet any one right now I just want to spent some alone time with the hottest guy here.but what to say? he thought then turned to chase not sure what to so he just frowned then turned to the girl then back to chase. Then finally said "but I want to spent some alone time with you". Still frowning he waited to see what chase would say.

User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

Running Fate

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

C A I N EXX ❝L E E❞xxW I L S O N

ood: Content.
ocation: the bar.
ompany: Me & Vienna.

Don't blame me for not being subservient to other's needs,
I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't ever work for me.

Caine laughed. "Couches? The seats are already cool as f u c k. No need for couches." he said as he parked the car and opened the door for Vienna. The walls of the bar from outside looked like a dance floor, and inside, the walls and floor were color-changing. The chairs were Kwok Hoi Chan Boxer Re-edition chairs. The bar was just as amazing. Almost every type of drink imaginable were on the shelves, and the patrons were all s h i t-faced, drunk and having the time of their lives. "HEY! I DEMAND A GIRL ON MY LAP AND A GLASS OF PATRON." Caine yelled at one of the bartenders, who looked an awful lot like him. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" he asked, handing him a glass of patron. "Yeah. But I ditched to come here with this little lady." he said, pointing to Vienna.

So if you can't get a word in, it's because I don't care what you think.

xo_Brat_ox
GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie laught and said "yah you got that right" then smiled. When he saw her have props carrying her new toy he frowned bet she needs help. Jammie smiled and said "sure you don't want me to carry that?"
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~

User Image

P0ckii3z

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna smirked while staring out the car window and watching everything blur by, "Fun!" she said excitedly as they pulled into a parking space. She watched him get out and round the car, opening her door for her, "Gentlemanly." she commented while stepping out. When the car doors were shut, she turned to look at the bar's exterior, "Sweet!" she exclaimed. She could've just sat there and stared at the colors all day and night; the place was so vibrant. She took note of the chairs as they walked inside, she smiled approvingly. She just wanted to sit down comfortably for a couple hours and chill. Vienna was gawking at everything when she suddenly heard Caine yelling. She'd winced a little before turning her attention to the bartender who his yelling was directed toward. Her eyes widened as she noticed how much they looked alike. She kept quiet as they talked, eyeing the different drinks they had on display. She hadn't expected so much. Her attention jerked back to Caine when he mentioned her and pointed. She smiled and nodded, "I'm Vienna. Nice to meet you." she said politely. A very hot-looking man in his early twenties was standing nearby and eyeing her lustily. She hadn't noticed. She playfully herded Caine into a seat at the bar's counter, careful that she didn't make him spill his drink, and sat in his lap. She giggled, "Both your demands seem to have been met!" she said "Unless of course you want a prettier girl?". She winked at him before turning her attention to the bartender, "I'd like a Twizzler-infused vodka with Strawberry Poprocks lacing the edge of my glass." she said sweetly. She smiled at Caine, "Thanks again for bringing me..." she whispered.

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Curious, exhausted.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, myself, and Jammie.

You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.

Mai pushed a defeated sigh past her lips and nodded. "Can we both carry it? I'd feel bad if I just let you carry it." she said.

You're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry.

((OutOfCrack: WRITERS BLOCK! *RAAAAAGE* ))

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie Smiled and said "why not just tell me where to hold". Then he started thinking about Jessie and hopeing everything was going good with him and chase. I miss Jessie. this would be much more fun him here. he thought. Then he waited not sure how she wants him to help her.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~

User Image

P0ckii3z
Oh Cool Cake: yah know what thats like that's why I'ma try toget the twins back together ps they mite have a life changing event happen to them mwhahahahahahaha lol

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Caine took a gulp of his drink, then laughed when Vienna sat in his lap. "I was expecting a prettier lass, but I guess you'll have to do." he said, twirling her hair with his finger. Then she whispered a thanks. "No problem." he said, grinning. His brother had brought Vienna her drink, and brought Caine a Jolly Rancher infused vodka. "What, no skittles?" he asked. "Skittles, Jolly Ranchers, it doesn't matter." he said, before serving another patron.

xo_Brat_ox

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

"Just riiiight.. On top here, then on the bottom." she said, picking up one half of the amplifier. "Thanks for helping me." Mai said, grateful that he was here. She looked up at him, then saw that he was in thought."Whatcha' thinkin' about?" she asked.

((OutOfCrack: Life changing event!? I'm even more interested now :3 ))

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie grabed where she told him to and said "oh your welcome". when she asked what he was thinking he simply said "oh my twin is off on a date with this guy he really likes and I'm hopeing it all gose well. I also miss him sence we spent like every second together and gave sence we were little." then smiled he as he thought about Jessie. Jessie was his best friend his twin his pretend lover ((lol had to)) he loved him alot.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

P0ckii3z

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
p0ckii3z

Vienna moved so that her legs were dangling over the arm of the chair. She crossed her arms at the 'prettier lass' comment and pouted, "How rude!" she said and smirked. She blushed when he started twirling her hair but didn't say anything. When Vienna's drink came, she plucked it off the counter and took a sip, "Oh God this is amazing!" she said happily. She took another long sip before setting her glass back on the counter and lying her head against Caine's shoulder, "Shall we 'get jiggy with it' on the dancefloor after we finish our drinks?" she asked with a laugh. She loved to dance.

(( OOC: Sorry. On phone. Seems every day these past few days, you always come online like an hour after I have to go to bed. sad ))

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

"Really? Since childhood?" she asked, obviously interested. "How about.. After we drop off the amp at my dorm, we go and look for him?" she asked. "Sound like a plan?"

((OutOfCrack: XD ))

GreenDayVamp

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

Caine took a sip of the vodka. He usually drank vodka first, and the patron was the chaser, but oh well. He was switching things up today. He grinned. "We shall." he said, waiting for the drinks to kick in.

xo_Brat_ox
Sorry >.<
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie smiled then said "sounds good ta ne". he couldn't wait to see Jessie and ask how everything went. hope he gets the guy he thought remembering how much his brother wanted chase. Jessie wanted chace so much it was kinda creepy but who cares they pretend to be lovers. wonder what mai will think when she sees our gay act? he thought. I was always fun seeing what people say when they saw it for the 1st time.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

P0ckii3z

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
P0ckii3z

Vienna smiled a little, "Awesome." she mumbled. She grabbed her glass and took a huge gulp before licking at the poprocks on the edge. She giggled when they started popping and snapping on her tongue. She set her drink down again, closed her eyes, and stuck her tongue out at Caine, "Nyah!" she said childishly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff