• Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

C A I N EXX ❝L E E❞xxW I L S O N

ood: Content.
ocation: Somewhere.
ompany: Me & Vienna.

Don't blame me for not being subservient to other's needs,
I'm at the point where honesty just doesn't ever work for me.

"Seriously?" he laughed, unable to believe that she said she'd agreed to come. "I honestly thought you were going to say you were underage and start trying to persuade me into not going." Caine said, tossing the cigarette butt on the ground and stomping it.

So if you can't get a word in, it's because I don't care what you think.

xo_Brat_ox
Yup! XD

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vienna smirked and shook her head, "Nah. I drink..." she said "But how are we supposed to get the drinks? We are underage. I think they'll notice". She shifted nervously. She really didn't need to get caught doing s**t and hoped he had a plan.

P0ckii3z
So blocked. Sorry for short posts. >.<

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase thought for a moment. "Not particularly," he said, spinning 360 to look around. Of course, he hadn't completely seen the rest of the school yet, but wasn't there more to do than just explore? Then again you had to explore to know what there was to do. "Hm, do you want to find your brother for now? or maybe explore a little?"

OutOfCoke//; Sorry for huge delay!!
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Tipsy Bum

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG a z ex i n t o x t h ex e y e sx o fx t h ex u n k n o w n

Outfit: CasualxXxXxXxXxXxMood: BoredxXxXxXxXxXxCrush: No One

Delve deeper
                              • Gaze into my soul

xx.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

She started her way around the dorms but soon became bored of them and proceeded into the lower classrooms and made her way back outside. She sat back onto the bench she'd been on hours before. The smell of the trees made her sneeze again, and soon she remembered why she was so hesitant to come outside.

• ObeseOctopusCock

xx.le'derp <;
                        eh, block block block block

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

ocation: Somewhere.

Caine cocked a brow. "Really? You don't look like you do." he crossed his arms. Then she started talking about how they were underage and that the bartender would notice. His lip twitched upward. "Pfft. My brother owns a bar, and I go there almost every night. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't notice you were underage, or care, for that matter." he said, taking a few steps towards where he thought the school's parking lot was."So are you coming or not?" he asked.

xo_Brat_ox
'Tis foine.

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna shrugged, "Well I do." she said. When he mentioned his brother's bar, her eyes widened, "Are we going to his bar then? Not just some random one?" she asked, catching up with him. She also wondered if Caine had a car. She didn't have one because she was too much of a tree-hugger, but it was a nice accommodation occasionally. She actually felt a lot happier than she had this past half hour or so. She wouldn't have even imagined hanging out with Caine just a little while ago...

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

ocation: Parking Lot.

"Where else would I go to?" he said. "Besides, I can't find a bartender who would infuse Skittles and Jolly Ranchers into my vodka." he said as they reached the parking lot. He took his phone out of his pocket, called his brother, then asked, "Hey, did you leave my car in the parking lot?" A moment passed. "Okay. Thanks." he hung up. He then turned to Vienna. "Stay here." he said before jogging into the parking lot.
He came back in a gray Porsche 911 Turbo, Scene for Dummies on, full blast. He reached across the passenger seat and opened the door for her from inside. "Ready?" he asked.

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna's jaw almost dropped when he started speaking about candy-flavored vodka, "S-Sounds like... heaven..." she breathed. Now she was super excited to go. She stayed put when he told her to, waiting for him to come back. When he did though, Vienna froze in shock. The whole scene of him pulling up in an expensive car blasting some loud music just seemed so perfect. She nodded when he asked if she was ready. She got in, shut the door, and pulled the seat-belt across her chest. "Nice car!" Vienna said. She stretched and lied her head back against the back of the seat, closing her eyes and listening to the music...

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

ocation: Parking Lot.

"Thanks." he said, stepping on the gas pedal. "Huh. Never thought you'd be hanging out with me after what happened earlier, did you?" he asked, finding it kind of funny how just about half an hour ago, this girl despised him, and now she was in his car, on the way to the bar. Then he realized something.
" And I don't believe you've introduced yourself yet." he said.

xo_Brat_ox
Bleh, writer's block ._.

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna laughed, "No I didn't. But I'm glad I am!" she said happily. She loved how they were speeding. She loved the thrill of it. When he asked her name, she opened her eyes and smiled, "I'm Vienna... and what's your name?" she asked curiously. She assumed his family was very wealthy considering the car he owned. She wondered if the bar was going to be extravagant too. Vienna snuggled into his jacket, feeling special to be able to wear it, to be in his car, and to be going to the bar with him. She really wanted to try out the candy vodka he'd mentioned. She wondered if they served Twizzlers flavor with PopRocks sprinkled around the edge of the glass. If they did, she'd probably end up drinking a lot that night... and she got out of control easily when she was drinking. She remembered just then that she'd left her purse back in her dorm, plus, she'd spent the last of her pocket-money buying a coffee and her lunch. She frowned, "Um... I left my purse in my dorm..." she mumbled, getting upset again. She twisted in her seat to lie on her side facing him, curling up into a ball. She made sure to keep her feet off the seat and to stay in her seatbelt. She closed her eyes again and hid her face in her hair...

P0ckii3z
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jessie smiled and locked arms with chace and said "lead the way handsome" then smiled a flirty smile. hum I wonder where we'll end up? One of our rooms would be nice he thought. By it being nice if they ended up in one of there rooms all he wants ta do Is cuddle maybe kiss alitte but nothing more.

Jammie ran his hands thou his hair not sure what ta say. Finally he said "maybe we should try talking to her about that?" but as he said it he could hear his uncertainty. what if it dosent do any good and just makes her mad? What if she wont get help? he thought because he was really worried about her.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

Running Fate

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image

ocation: Nearby the bar.

"Caine. As in Wilson." he said, casting a sideways glance at Vienna. She seemed to be happy. That was good, so long as she never told anyone that he'd been nice. That'd be simply dreadful, having people thinking of Caine Wilson as kind.
Then Vienna said that she'd left her purse at her dorm. "What about it? It's not like you're going to be needing it anyway." he said, making a turn. "Drinks are on me tonight. Just my way of saying sorry." he said as he drove through familiar streets.

xo_Brat_ox

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME

ood: Embarassed, exhausted.
ocation: Somewhere on campus.
ompany: Me, myself, and Jammie.

You're the apple to my pie, you're the straw to my berry.

"Sure, if we ever run into her." Mai said. Her arms were getting more and more tired as time passed, until her arms just finally gave out again. She was ashamed of herself. What was wrong with her? She could break a man's arm, but she couldn't carry a simple amplifier? "D-damnit.." she said, trying to lift it again, hoping Jammie didn't see or hear what had just happened.

You're the smoke to my high, you're the one I wanna marry.

((OutOfCrack: --- ))

GreenDayVamp
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image

Jammie laught and said "yah you got that right" then smiled. When he saw her have props carrying her new toy he frowned bet she needs help. Jammie smiled and said "sure you don't want me to carry that?"
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~

User Image

P0ckii3z

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna looked up at him, "Seriously?! Dude, I wanna get like super ********' drunk tonight." she said excitedly, suddenly sitting up in her seat correctly again, "Trust me. You get me started and I drink like a fish". She hoped the place would be comfortable, "Do they have couches there?" she asked, turning to face her window. She stared out at all the new streets and sights with curiosity. She wasn't from the area. She was from the Super-Rich-Suburban-California. Though she'd never flaunt around her money or anything. It was also nice to be hanging out with another rich kid. Most of her good friends were either middle or middle-high class. She did belong to a group of rich girls too but they were never really all that close. Just shopping, clubbing, dancing, and partying kind of 'friends'. Vienna sighed and hoped it would rain later tonight. She was just in the mood for it to rain...

P0ckii3z

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces