Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jessie smiled as he said Jessie was good for him. Then laughter as chase messed up his hair he was used to people doing that though lots of his old bfs/gfs had done that to him in the past. When he saw chace blush so gorges when he blushes he thought. When chace asked how old he was he couldn't help but wonder why. But all he said was "oh um I'm 16" but then felt like he had to ask so he said "you?"
~The Twins Theme song (for your entertainment by Adam lambert)~

Running Fate

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxx"Seventeen," Chase said, the sound a bit muffled by the sweet cavity on a stick. He didn't know why, but he was relieved to hear Jessie was around his age. Maybe it was because he never got along with those with a huge age difference from him. The pink haired male did seem his age, and Chase wouldn't think of him younger, but he didn't want to face any complications in the future. After all, they were friends, weren't they? "Hm, I wonder what Jammie and Vienna are up to.." he said with yawn. He was starting to feel a bit tired, and though the sucker in his mouth was tasty, it wasn't hunger satisfying.

OutOfCoke//; Block >.<
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William had a sad look on his face when she asked the death of her mom. "My mom died when I was seven, she had a weak body and heart that caused her to die." he said with sad tone, but he thought that he shouldn't be sad any more and that he needs to be happy, as he thought of that a from a sad looking face, a smile came in. "Well, enough of that, It may be hard but at least I know she's still looking after me." he said with a smile then stood up and wiped his pants, when her mother died her last words were to enjoy his life now, and that he's done enough to make her happy in her last moments then before played her the piano one last time. With him realizing that he was glad and that along the way he made a friend. "Besides I also got you here." he said smiling to her then lead the way to walk somewhere, he was a little exhausted from all of today and he wanted to eat something sweet to lighten up his mood or something, until then he walked finding a candy vending machine.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jessie couldn't help but smile as chase told him his age. oh older man nice he thought even thou he was only a year older. Seeing him yawn made Jessie think chase was tired if it wasn't for the fact that chase seemed to take things slow he would see if he want to go to the dorms to take a nap and cuddle. I would love to cuddle with him. I wonder what he looks like shirtless? he thought. being in his arms would be nice he added to the thought. Then when he heard his qustion he answered "I dont think you want to know" then laught because he really didn't think his brother was doing anything bad.

Running Fate
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan frowned as she heard what he said It was hard losing a mother. she thought knowing what it was like. When he said at lest he had her she couldn't help but smile she hadn't known him that long but she could tell theyd be good friends. As she fallowed him she toke a deep breath and said "I know what is like to lose your mother mine past when I was 10. And my father isn't even really there any more all he dose is lock himself in his room ti drink." saying that out loud brought tears to her eyes. She hated crying and she didn't do it to often but she couldn't help it sometime she just had to when she thought of her mothers death and her fathers drinking habits.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
TeethingFetus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Jade Jacobs~

~Jade's outfit~

Jade smiled then got out her handy dandy map and found the pool on it along with where they were on it. As she looked at it she didn't think it was to far but then agin maps weren't her thing. Boobs were her thing infact she knew anything and everything about boobs. She then showed the map to her and said "here's where the pool is and here's where we are. That's not far is it?" she wasn't sure which it was but she just hoped there'd get ta go.
User Image

William stopped and walked back, as he stood in front of her listening the story of her mother and his drunk father, he hugged her. "It'll be okay. I know the feeling that your father isn't taking good care of you." he said to her as he hugs her then moves her head to his shoulder to let her cry it all out. "Tell you what, from now on, I'll be the one taking care of you." he said smiling to her hoping that will cheer her up, he couldn't do anything else, he knew that she had much harder time than him knowing her father didn't really care and has a bad habit of drinking. All he thought of is that she never had a good childhood, for that he decided for himself that he'd take care of her no matter what then make her feel of what she hadn't felt from her father. Reaching into his pockets he had a milk flavoured candy then secretly placed it in her pockets he had a guess that she'll like that then he waited for her to calm down and continued hugging her.

User Image
~Ms. Jasmine Jacobs~
Jasmine pulled up in her car got her stuff and went to her room. She was a late teacher which wasn't good but ohwell. When she got to her almost all white room she unpacked her things. Onces that was done she somthed down her almost to short skirt and walked out. As she walked her heels clicked with each step. Sence she was new she hadn't met anyone new yet. She couldnt wait to meet new people teachers and students. She was also glad shed be working with her dear good friend moxie. She hadn't seen moxie in a little while and couldn't wait to see her. I bet she's in class now so I'll just gave ti wait she thought. As she was walking she notested there where a lot of students out and about. are they all skipping or what? she asked herself. I hope jade and Jordan are in class and not out here

Oh Cool Cake: quote me if you want to talk to ms. Jacobs
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan blushed a little as he hugged her because doing so made her large chest press agents him but he didn't seem to notest. She then wraped her arms around him and hugged him back. Her tears began to fall as he plased her head on his shoulder and said he'd take care if her. The only other person that ever tryed was her cosin jasmine but she was just to girly to really get along with. Plus with being in her gang most people where scaired if her. They thought shed bet then or something crazy like. No one that could really help her would but now someone that mite be able to help her wanted to. But now I had a friend who really cared and wanted to help her. Not just a friend who was only her friend so they'd be in her good side.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
User Image

William continued hugging her until she was all done, "C'mon, don't cry now, It'll make you ugly." he said to her with a smile then grabbed her hand took off with her to the benches. As they reached it, he cleaned a spot for Jordan then sat himself then opened a candy with excitement then ate it. "Now, what should we do?" he asked her looking at her with a smile. William doesn't know what to do, they've skipped classes and there's no way he'd go in, they'll face big punishments especially Jordan, and he can't have that.

GreenDayVamp
GreenDayVamp
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

User Image

Jammie when she said he was starting to prove himself he smiled and said "it was bound to happen evencholy". Then when she got out from underneath him he sat next to her. Then put an arm around her shoulder and whispered in her ear "your adorable when you blush". she really was a very cute sweet and flirty girl.
xo_Brat_ox

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXConTEnt RelAxED AwKWarD]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OuTSIdE, wALkinG.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bASkeTcAsE

xxxxxxxxChase laughed. He probably didn't, though he was itching to get into trouble at the moment. Well, not necessarily trouble, but something fun. "We've been standing here for a while now, is there someplace you'd like to go?" he asked, looking at Jessie with blue quizzical eyes, "Or something you'd like to do?" talking was nice and all, but they had the day ahead of him, and Chase's feet were getting tired from being in one place. Walking would be nice, or exploring campus. Of course, they would have to try not to get caught. They were missing class after all.

OutOfCoke//; Still having a block... sorry!
User Image
~Jessie Johnson~
User Image
Jessie smiled and said "oh I'm up for anything" with a flirty smile. He did have some ideas they wore not the kind you say out loud unless you want to be seen as a perv. Then asked "is there anything you want to do?" then waited to see what he would say.

Jammie smiled as she put his arm around her. She really was adorable when she blushes he thought. When she mentioned his brother and chase he just said "i hope so that would make his day." when she asked if They should go try to fine her roomie he just said "of that is your wish princess." then winked and added "I wouldn't mind meeting this amazing girl" he called her roomie amazing referring to what she said when she 1st mentioned her.
User Image
~Jammie Johnson~
User Image

xo_Brat_ox
Oh Cool Cake: oh its ok. By the way new layout for the twins you all like it XD
Running Fate
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan giggled wjen he said crying made her ugly knowing he was just kidding. Then fallowed him to a bench and sat next to him. When he askexwjat they should do she thought for a moment. Then thought I wounder what jaguar would think of him? with that roughy she made her desition they would go to her privet dorm room and he'd get to met her kitten. She then placed her head on his shoulder and said "let's go to my dorm I want to show you something". she didn't tell him it was her cat because she wanted that to be a saprize. Then she waited to see what he would say.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items