Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

He turned his attention from Cara to Van. "Good. Cara, Give her the bag." He then turned to look at Chase and the girl next to him. "Keep mumbling under your breath like that and I'll have you write notes on the first seven chapters of your text book. An individual copy copy for everyone. You. Miss Lacey. You need to speak up and make yourself known. I assumed you weren't even here and marked you absent. For that I apologize. You can nap for the rest of the period since I already filed my attendance report. " He returned his attention back to Cara. "Looks like you've found yourself a bit of a break. Go through your text book, find something YOU like, and write an essay about it."

He turned his attention to Jade, who was standing in the doorway, stroking her breast. After a moment he wrinkled his nose and placed his face in his palm. "No. Just no. You can stand in the hallway for the remainder of the period. Stand. Don't sit. Don't crouch. Stand in the hallway. People like you, people that can't be prompt will suffer the consequences." He sighed and shook his head, leaning back in his desk. He frowned softly, furrowing his brow, hoping to find some retreat from earlier's painful run-in.

User Image

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME
Underneath the setting sun,
something wicked your way comes..

User Image

ood: Awkward.
ocation: The classroom.
ompany: Me, myself, and Vienna.

User Image
Out Of Chords: Sorry for the s h i t t y post. >n<;;

User Image
Mai had started off strolling. In a minute she was walking, then jogging, and finally, she began running to class. She'd taken her time getting here, and now she was on the verge of being late for.. first period? Or did she miss that? She ran faster and faster, ('Should I try out for track?' she had thought along the way,) then glanced at her wristwatch. Definitely late. No point in trying to run to class now.
She cursed under her breath as she arrived at the classroom. Hoping the teacher wouldn't be too mad at her tardiness, she slipped inside, explained to the teacher why she was so late, then took a seat next to a girl with long hair that was colored a mix of burly-wood and sand-brown (at least, that was how she saw it). She was pretty, no doubt about it. It was girls like her that made Mai wish she was just as attractive. 'Go on, talk to her.' she thought, adjusting her scarf. 'You don't want to start off the year known as the socially awkward freak again, do you?' sighing, she looked at the girl through her peripheral vision.
"Hello." she said, hoping to start a conversation.

xo_Brat_ox

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBorID AnNoyED TiReD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CHeMiSTry.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxDid this guy wake up on the wrong side of the banana tree or something? Normally, teachers would run through a syllabus, introduce themselves and the rest of the students, and then, maybe, go over a bit of review. This guy was already giving some of them a sh*t load of work, while other were sent on errands, or told to just stand. Like that one girl who came in, just touching herself like some kind of 12 year old child whose 'lady parts' just appeared over night. His parents said this school was the best, it was his fault for assuming that that meant being the best meant that they were smart. At least someone was brave enough to approach Mr. Crowley, call him nuts, then walk away to fetch the cigarettes.
xxxxxxxxAfter a few moments of observing, writing, mumbling, and ignoring His teacher's threats, Chase abruptly stood up out of his seat. "1, hydrogen. 2, helium. 3 , lithium. 4, Beryllium. 5, boron.." he recited from his paper, reading off the table he had wrote.

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Jade Jacobs~

~Jade's outfit~
Jade frowned and said "I'm sorry I'm new here and well just got here about a few mins ago. then she tilted her head down and with her eyes looked back up at him. Then she said "are you really ganna make me stand out here all by myself" she didn't want to stand there. Then she bated her eyelashes which usually work because she was a good looking big breasted girl and when she gave a look like that everyone turned and gave her what ever she liked.
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William thought of an idea where to since they were dismissed early, and the next class won't be in session until then. "Gym? sure, I don't mind." he said calmly then walked ahead of her and as she walked ahead he didn't have any idea what to call her cause he didn't ask for her name and she didn't told him her name. "Umm...I haven't caught your name yet." He faced her while walking backwards. "Mine is William." He said with a little smile on his face then looked forward again. William saw that she had big breasts but he didn't mind them cause he's not that kind of guy who'd stare at a woman's breast or pervy or something. Instead he just walked ahead towards the gym until they made it.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan smiled and thought finally when he asked her name. "names jordan but most people call me the black jaguar". Then she studied him thinking of what to call him. Then it came to her "house cat! I will call you house k? Well I'ma call you it no mater what ya say so get used to it". Then she smiled she wasn't being mean that's just how she always talked. When they got to the gym she said "ever box house cat?"
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna had closed her eyes and was waiting for the teacher to get to something she was interested in. She heard a girl enter the room and speak to the teacher, obviously late like she had been. Vienna smiled a little to herself at that thought; At least she wasn't alone in her tardiness. When the girl was seated and spoke to her, Vienna opened her eyes and looked over at her. She tilted her head up slightly, making the notion that she'd heard the girl, "'Sup?" she said quietly and gave her trademark smirk. Yeah, she was flirting a little. This girl was cute and had captured her interest.

P0ckii3z
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evelynn's offered the best smile she could, she was sure she looked somewhat silly after the display from before. "If your sure that you can make up the time you've lost..." Her voice trailed off, she was still feeling a bit guilty, but there was nothing anyone would be able to do about that. She was about to voice another apology, but stopped at the suggestion of going somewhere. She was hesitant to say she wanted to go to town, she knew that if they ended up surrounded by people, she would be unable to let go of Pennie. At the same time, her curiosity concerning the town threatened to run away with her. On the other hand, while she liked the sound of going to the garden, being on the school's campus meant she was likely to run into that Dairy Cow again. After a moment she grumbled, "W-would going to the town be alright with you? I'd rather not run into that girl again. At least for now."
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: .

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME
Underneath the setting sun,
something wicked your way comes..

User Image

ood: Flirtatious.
ocation: The classroom.
ompany: Me, myself, and Vienna.

User Image
Out Of Chords: - - -

User Image
Mai turned her head a bit more so that she was looking directly at her, but would look like she was simply staring out the window. She glanced up at the teacher, then back to the girl. "Not much, just sitting here, talking to you." the corners of her mouth curled into a charming smile as she placed her elbow on the desk and rested her cheek on her palm. The girl's smirk was captivating. "Now, if I may ask, how are you, miss... miss.." with a free hand, she gestured for her to say her name.

xo_Brat_ox
User Image

Solomon

Solomon looked away from the teacher and the student. Being an underclassman, he doubted the teacher would let him in the class. Then again, he didnt know how this school worked. It was surely different from any other school he'd been o or heard of. Solomon stood up and said,"I'll be back later." He politely bowed and headed toward the door. He eyed Kiaki before leaving the room. When he was outside the door, he let out a deep breath. Solomon need a break, even though the class hadnt really gotten started yet. He shoved his hands into his pockets and headed toward the bathroom even though he didnt really have to. He just needed an excuse in case someone asked.
User Image

William was a bit confused naming him a house cat then he laughed a little. "House? O-okay." He said with a smile on his face, he knew that there was no changing on her mind. As they reached the gym it was empty and Jordan asked something about cats. "Box house cat? Nope." William said while walking to the bleachers to sit down and as he sat down he looked at her. "I'm guessing...you like cats?" He said smiling at her then waited for her, he didn't know why she wanted to go to the gym, he thought that she might do something here so William just waited something.

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan laught then walked to where she could practus boxing. When she notested house cat had walk tord the blechers she said "yep I like cats. So now house cat get your a** over here and I'll show you something else I like" then she smiled hasn't box before hum time ta learn. she loved boxing and all kinds of fighting no matter what along as someone gor hurt she liked if.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna laughed under her breath and rested the legs of her chair back on all fours. She twirled a lock of her hair, "Miss... Miss... Miss..." she mocked playfully, looking into the ceiling panels with a fake searching-for-a-thought look, "Vienna Leffington!" she said suddenly with a little bounce in her seat. She quickly grinned at the girl and cupped her chin in her hands, staring back toward the front of the room, "I'm doing fine to answer your question." she said calmly. "Now, reverse pop quiz! What's yer name and how ya doin', m'am?" she asked in an exaggerated Southern drawl. This girl had made the mistake of getting Vienna started. Now she was bound to be hyper all day until someone calmed her giddy-a** down.

P0ckii3z
User Image

William gulped when she wanted him to go down there then he stood up and went in front of her, he didn't know what to do so he was just standing there clueless. William had an odd feeling that she might slam him or something. "I have a bad feeling about this other thing you like." He said to her with a little worried look on his face.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Savannah finished off her sketch of Chase and ripped it out of the sketch book. She couldn't handle any more of the damn chemistry teacher and whatever it was he was trying to do with the students. She gathered up all of her things and then looked at the perfectly sketched portrait of Chase working on the stupid periodic table of elements assignment. After a few seconds, she decided to give it to him. So she stood up, grabbed her things and the picture. When she passed his desk, she set the picture down. It had her name in the corner and her signature lily by her name. Giving the boy a smile, she walked towards the door, not saying a word. She was annoyed to the point that she wasn't dealing with this joke of a class.

She left the room and shut the door behind her. Van pulled out her sketch book as she walked and started sketching something else. This time, it was a large oak tree, but the branches came out into vines with flowers on them. She had only started the out line of the picture when she ran square into another person. A small yelp escaped her lips and she ended up falling right onto her butt. Her ice blue eyes looked up through thick lashes and seen a white haired boy with glasses. " Oh gosh! I am sorry, I totally wasn't paying attention." Her sketch book and pencils were askew on the floor and her long brunette hair was a bit of a mess. She started to gather things up, not even bothering to stand quite yet.

OCC: On my phone at work, sorry for the crap post!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff