Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Solomon

Solomon was daydreaming. A girl with green hair broke his concentration as she passed by him. He turned over his shoulder as she sat down toward the back. He looked around the room and it still wasnt quite full. He knew the classes were small, but he wondered how many more people would show up. He turned back around to look at the girl who had walked in. "Maybe i should say something." he thought as he sort of scanned her. Solomon cleared his throat and said,"Long night?"

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::moOD//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBorID AnNoyED TiReD
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::WheRe-aBouTs//;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX CHeMiSTry.....
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█::tHe SoNg iN my HeA D;;
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX haTe YoU

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

xxxxxxxxChase could hear someone get up below him, but he wasn't exactly in the mood to get up. He was tired, even though he slept like a log. Though he couldn't really sleep to with the shuffling around the room and several a few yawns, he was able to doze off to the sound of running water.
xxxxxxxxHearing a faint beep under his pillow, he flipped over onto his back, looking at his wrist to see his watch going off. Chase snapped up. The time the time the time the time, he thought rapidly as he slowly got up, his body not coordinating well with his eagerness to hurry up. Struggling a yawn, he hopped from the top bunk, almost falling as he did so, before changing into decent clothes that weren't just a pair of pj bottoms. Combing his blond hair, that was still a bit damp from last night's shower, he looked in the mirror, frowning at his tired reflection. He was in a pretty bad mood. Grabbing the messenger bag on the chair, full with everything he needed, he put his headphones on and lazily walked out the door, deciding that if he was already late, there was no need to hurry. He grabbed a coffee to go, from the cafe that he, thankfully, easily found, and made his way to Chemistry. The thought of the class made the overly sweetened latte taste bitter in his mouth. Science wasn't his worst subject, but it was defiantly the most boring. He didn't get why he had to take it, there was no need to know science if you weren't planning of being a scientist. It was common sense, but school boards didn't really have any of that, did they?
xxxxxxxx Passing a guy with fresh coffee stains on his shirt kneeling over a fallen girl, he made his way to class. Opening the door, and seeing no signs of a teacher, there wasn't really any need to sneak in. Spotting a familiar face, Lacey, he took his time making he way to it, sitting down and sipping his drink. He would have said hello, good morning, hi, some kind of greeting, but he wasn't in the mood. All he wanted was to sleep.

OutOfCoke//;
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
кιαкι янєℓ ~:~

. . .

The male stopped briefly and looked back at the red mass that passed him. A slight smile spread across his lips before he turned, made his way down the hall and arrived at class. Once there, he settled down at a table in the second row, setting his bag aside. He then listened to the teacher for a moment before furrowing his brow, pulling the face of a someone that's tasted something sour. After a moment he groaned and stood, looking at the teacher and spoke. As always his tone was rather cold. "Excusez-moi. Ne pensez-vous pas qu'un professeur de français doive enseigner en français?"He gave the teacher a rather flat look, reaching up to push his glasses up the bridge of his nose with the heel of his hand.

After a moment he smirked to himself, watching the teacher, hoping for a good reaction. "Eh bien?"

. . .

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

As Moxie's form collided with the male's, she yelped aloud as multiple things occured all at once; 1. the main collision 2. the burning hot liquid and 3. the impact her body had with the floor. She sat in a daze for just a few fuzzy moments before she glanced down at her clothing to find that it indeed was doused and stained with light brown coffee. Not having even bothered to look up at who she had ran in to, she hung her head in defeat, a soft sigh leaving her lips. The first few days of a job were always stressful, but Dean of Students gave that fact a whole new meaning and the stress that had built up was clearly evident as her form sagged with realization. She didn't even pay attention to the one crouching beside her, she just sat as she was. And most likely, to Dr. Crowley or to any one really, it would seem odd that a person would react so miserably about some thing not very disastrous such as this, but that was the furthest thought from her mind at the moment.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

He looked at her and spoke, though he was just loud enough to get her attention his tone oddly sympathetic. "Well... It seems like you're ok, but that blouse of yours isn't... On the first day, too. I'm sorry..." He scratched his chin and thought for a moment before reaching into his pocket and grasped his now soggy pack of cigarettes, looking at it, wrinkling his nose. "Look on the bright side. I can't smoke any more for a while..."

He tossed the ruined packet away into a bin and thought for a long moment before speaking. "Look. I'll make you a deal... Since this was my fault I'll pay for your dry cleaning... In return you have to promise not to let this beat you... Oh and you have to smile... For me? If not for me for the clean blouse and skirt... " His usually wild eyes were warmed a bit as he looked at her, slightly hopeful.

User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

As soon as her head had "hit the desk" she was out, snoring softly and maybe even drooling the

slightest bit. However, Amaia was a light sleeper and you could drop a mere pin on the floor and

she'd wake up. So, as soon as Solomon spoke, her head shot up, turning in his direction to follow

the sound of the voice. Her brow was furrowed and her eyes were squinting as she looked on him,

not quite aware of what exactly he had said but just of the fact that he said some thing.

Amaia was an odd person, and she never yawned when she was half-asleep like most people, so

all she did was stare at him è ~ é like before she thought to speak. "Uh.......whut?"

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image
User ImageY'know, normally I charge girls to kiss me...

Plopping down into the chair behind his desk, Oliver seemed a bit preoccupied with removing a piece of lint from the sleeve of his argyle sweater. He didn't even hear the boy who had stood up and tried to call him out on not speaking French in a French classroom. He seemed completely disconnected from what was going on around him, as he just didn't really care enough and figured the background noise was a few students making chitter chatter in the back of the room. Resting back in his seat and kicking up his shoes to lie on the corner of the desk, he finally glanced up. Seeing the kid who was standing and looking, in fact, at him, he blinked a few times, one of his eyebrows moving up and one furrowing to portray a bit of confusion. "What'd you say just now?" As those words left his lips, his peripheral sight caught some thing tumbling to the floor, which snatched his attention away form the green-haired male. Seeing the girl spilt upon the floor, get up and not even realize her nose was bleeding, he couldn't help but stifle back a snort of laughter, chucking the tissue box that had been positioned on his desk in her direction. "Easy there.." And as he made eye contact with her, he reached up to dab a finger at phantom blood coming from his nose to give the girl a hint.

...but for you, I'll make an exception.
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I-I'm alright." Evelynn managed to stutter out. She saw the hand being held out, and was about to let her curiosity run away with her, when she remembered what she had learned from Pennie. With a smile she reached out and shook the other girl's hand. "My name is Evelynn." She offered a nod before withdrawing her hand. She thought she would comment on the girl's nickname, but thought it would be better if she did not. After all, it did not make sense to be named after something as agile as a jaguar, especially having... assets... as large as this classmate seemed to have. So, instead of speaking, she offered a polite nod before turning to the front of the classroom, just in time to see that a tissue box was flying in her direction. Luckily she managed to catch it, instead of taking another hit to the head. Luckily she also understood the hint, and with a bright blush, quickly used the tissue to clean herself up.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC:

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Solomon

Solomon jumped a bit when she looked up at him. Not because of her looks or anything, but because he thought that she was out cold already. He adjusted his glasses, something he found himself doing regularly, and cleared his throat before saying,"Oh nothing. Nothing at all. I'm Solomon by the way." He smiled nervously. Solomon wasnt really the nervous type. The thing was this is only the second person whom he had to introduce himself to on his own. Lacey was there when he met the twins. He leaned his head forward, awkwardly from the front of the class while she sat toward the back, and added,"Whats yours?"

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

She stood to her feet, reaching down to retrieve her coffee mug and holding her limbs away from the soiled clothing. Finally acknowledging the voice beside her, she glanced down to see a familiar face; one she wasn't too thrilled to see. Upon identifying him, she made this sort of face like, "Oh..it's you." Making haste and just wanting to remove herself from a situation in which she showed weakness in front of the wrong person, she spoke, her words even and apathetic, "No, thank you..." and with that, she simply glanced away and continued onward down the hall, not even caring to look back, though the farther she got, the more his words set in and the more remorse she felt. She sighed quietly.

User Image

Divorced Shapeshifter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageDr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley PhDUser Image
User Image

User Image

"Oh... Ok.."He stood and winced visibly before turning and watching her walk away. He'd been spurned by plenty of people in his life but for once it actually hurt. "Well, damn..." He gave a heavy sigh before looking down at his now milky brown stained lab coat and shirt. He gave a shrug and a heavy sigh. Doesn't really burn after that.He thought.

As soon as he saw her turn the final corner he shrugged, reaching down to grab his bag. He then turned and made his way in class. Once there he moved to his desk and looked at the students. "I'm Dr. Vaughn Waldolf Crowley. This is Chemistry." He looked at the students, carefully scrutinizing them before speaking. "Any chance one of you has a cigarette?"

User Image
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan nodded at the girl Evelynn. I don't really like her name so what can I call her? looking the girl up and down she got it kitten, perrrrrrfected that's what shed call her kitten. then she said "evelynn to hard I'ma call you kitten k? Well it really dosed matter if you like it b**** cuz I'ma call you kitten any way". The she leand on her elbows chest pressed to the desk and if you looked at the right angle you could see down to her black lacey bra but she didn't care. Then she turned to the teacher and said "yo picker? We ganna get this f****** French class goin or what?!" not that she cared about class she just wanted it to get going.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEvelynn Ariel Clayton

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you were alive?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can call me Kitten if you like, but in return I'll call you a Dairy Cow. Deal?" Evelynn did not know why, but this other female definitely brought out the repressed hostile side of her. After speaking, she turned back to the front of the classroom, all forms of hostility gone from her face. She saw no reason to waste such a tiring emotion on someone who did not deserve to have the energy spent on them.
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
OOC: Dat short post.

Tell me...How far would you go...To prove you weren't a lie?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items